over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The New Guy

akbuchanan75

Newbies
Hello everyone,
Well I am a pretty new guy to the world of Body Building. I just started about a year and a half ago. I am fixxxin to be 36 so yeah I'm a little late in the game. My goal is to get to a competition level body. I have ran three short cycles and have gotten pretty good gains. I was one skinny 6'1" 170 lb dude and now I am up to 214 with a little belly fat that I want gone so dang bad. So with that said I am looking for some advice on my next cycle. I plan on only running it for about 8-10 wks. Sust 250 at 50mg/wk, Tren E 150 at 300mg/wk, Oral Winny 50mg EOD(maybe Tbol instead) and HCG at 500iu/wk then start my PCT a couple weeks after my last Sust pin. I am really only wanting a some size, strength and fat burn. Oh and the reason I only wanna do 8-10 wk is because of work. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
this is the wrong section bud...

the mods over here were just going over how they really wanted to keep the main discussion forum only for advanced and professional questions. However this is the peptides section (not anabolics) you would get alot better advice and less flaming in the beginners section..... I AM IN NO WAY SAYING YOU ARE A NEWBIE OR ANYTHING but that is where the mods want to keep these types of questions.

ANYWAY WELCOME TO PROMUSCLE, from the guy that is a nobody around here :cool:

just giving you a heads up it may get moved

have a good one

Sorry man I didn't realize that. FNG that's me. I will take it down and repost. Thanks

no prob dude... not like i am anyone of importance here just savin you some potential ridicule

Hello everyone,
Well I am a pretty new guy to the world of Body Building. I just started about a year and a half ago. I am fixxxin to be 36 so yeah I'm a little late in the game. My goal is to get to a competition level body. I have ran three short cycles and have gotten pretty good gains. I was one skinny 6'1" 170 lb dude and now I am up to 214 with a little belly fat that I want gone so dang bad. So with that said I am looking for some advice on my next cycle. I plan on only running it for about 8-10 wks. Sust 250 at 50mg/wk, Tren E 150 at 300mg/wk, Oral Winny 50mg EOD(maybe Tbol instead) and HCG at 500iu/wk then start my PCT a couple weeks after my last Sust pin. I am really only wanting a some size, strength and fat burn. Oh and the reason I only wanna do 8-10 wk is because of work. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Ak your cycle is looking preetttyy good Would drop the TbolI ran a similar cycle 2 years ago ,I would run 300iu/week (hcg) and the winny will start with 50 mg/day and then drop to 30mg to no less than 20 mg. My joints started to hurt pretty good and thats why a drop the dose( Body will absorb what it need) Make sure you add liver aid,

personal i dont care buti know the mods are cracking down thats alll

Thats a begginers thread if there has ever been one!! he wants to break sust into 50mgs a week and take 3x as much tren and w-winstrol for 1st cycle? CMON

Thats a begginers thread if there has ever been one!! he wants to break sust into 50mgs a week and take 3x as much tren and w-winstrol for 1st cycle? CMON

Con...with the winny he maybe made a mistake but tren is a little delicate but he will fell the efects 4 sure.Prob trial and error:headbang:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws