over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

the newest innovative peptide DAC-GHRH (CJC-1295) once a week injections

IBE

Registered
thats what the research states but it's not used for humans could be dangers

Last edited:
CJC-1295
(written by LakeMountD)

GHRH1-44, also known as Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (other synonyms are GRF and GHRF), is a peptide that is produced in the hypothalamus and secreted to stimulate the release of human growth hormone (hGH). It consists of a 44 amino acid long sequence and is released in a pulsatile fashion similar to the pulsatile release of hGH. The active portion of this peptide can be found as a 29 amino acid long peptide and is appropriately named GHRH1-29. This pulsatile release of various peptides is due to the negative feedback loop that is part of the hGH axis and controls the amount of hGH that your body produces to keep it in a homeostatic environment. Despite the effectiveness of GHRH to stimulate growth hormone release there are a number of problems associated with using it in vivo. The most noteworthy problem is the half life of the peptide, which has been shown to be ~7 minutes using advanced HPLC technologies that have proven to be very accurate. The reason for this relatively short half life is due to an enzyme called dipeptidylaminopeptidase IV (DPP-IV), which has a high affinity for the amino acids Ala and Pro and in the case of GHRH it cleaves the 1 and 2 positions that consist of Tyr-Ala, creating GHRH3-29, an inactive form of the peptide. To prevent the problems associated with natural GHRH, pharmaceutical companies looked at new ways to increase the half life and bioavailability of these smaller peptides with technologies that work far different than other technologies, such as PEGylation.

This brings us to the introduction of a far more stable form of GHRH called CJC-1295. CJC-1295 is a tetrasubstituted peptide analogue of GHRH with D-Ala, Gln, Ala, and Leu substitutions at positions 2, 8, 15, and 27 respectively. These substitutions create a much more stable peptide with the substitution at position 2 to prevent DPP-IV cleavage, position 8 to reduce asparagine rearrangement or amide hydrolysis to aspartic acid, position 15 to enhance bioactivity, and position 27 to prevent methionine oxidation. These substitutions are key in increasing the overall half life of CJC-1295 but there lies an even greater reason as to why the half life has been extended from ~7 minutes to greater than 7 days! Bioconjugation is a relatively newer technology that takes a reactive group and attaches it to a peptide, which in turn reacts with a nucleophilic (usually a partially negative molecule) entity found in the blood to form a more stable bond. Albumin, one of the most abundant substances in the human body is chosen as the nucelophile by this particular peptide thanks to a Cys34 thiol group that attracts it. By combining the tetrasubstituted GHRH analogue with maleimodoproprionic acid using a Lys linker, you create a GHRH peptide with a high binding affinity for albumin. Once the CJC-1295 molecule has attached itself to albumin, it is given an extended half life and bioavailability thanks to the albumin preventing enzymatic degredation and kidney excretion. In fact, bioconjugation is so effective that there was less than 1% of CJC-1295 left unreacted in vivo and over 90% was stabilized after subcutaneous injection. This means that you get more of what you paid for working for you. There was no DPP-IV degredation observed on CJC-1295 in any of the various experiments conducted.

Due to the extremely long half life of CJC-1295 it is plausible to use this peptide once per week with outstanding results. Much like compounds such as testosterone enanthate, however, it would be wiser to use ½ dosages twice per week to keep serum levels high and to get maximal GH release and limit the pulsatile fashion of hGH. Various experiments have been conducted to test the effectiveness of CJC-1295 in vivo and the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism has reported dose-dependent increases in mean plasma GH concentrations by 2-10 fold for more than 6 days and increased IGF-1 concentrations 1.5-3 fold for 9-11 days after a single injection! Not only that but they proved the mean half life to be 5.8-8.1 days and after multiple doses showed mean IGF-1 levels remained above baseline for up to 28 days following! No serious adverse reactions were reported in any group. The graphs below show that this peptide has the ability to stimulate growth hormone very significantly and is much more cost effective than illegally buying hGH.

Another very positive benefit of CJC-1295 is its ability to promote slow wave sleep. Slow wave sleep is also known as deep sleep and is the portion of sleep responsible for the highest level of muscle growth and memory retention. SWS is decreased significantly in older adults and also with people who tend to exercise later in the evening. This peptide has a benefit to side effect ratio that exceeds all others currently being legally sold and would make a great addition to ones training regimen or post cycle therapy.

Wow

It sounds great. When will it be available????

IBE said:
it will be on our site tonight
sounds great, especially about the sleep part.
but is it shipped dry?
it is shipped as a kit? (with the water or BA or whatever it is use use to mix it)
what is the minimum use for efectiveness and the max use till safety could be a concern?

Sounds great.. IBE you musy have some real busy scientist working there with all the new stuff you have come out with the last 6 months- 1 year.. your making leaps and bounds with some cutting edge stuff and leading the supp industry in the dust .. Great to see you working so hard to make us so big

Mako - that would be the combo of LakeMountD and Dr. D that are helping IBE himself come up with all these fantastic products.

can we get a final word on proper dosing? Patrick Arnold suggested this is a great product in the new MD. I trust his word....

If i ran 30mcg for my 220lbs that would = 3000mcg/wk or 3mg. So that supply you are offering would last me a little over a week, so id need 12 vials for the month! $360... GH is cheaper..... explain why i should use this over GH?

I guess this would work for people not wanting to suppress their own GH production... as well as doing a "PCT" after long lasting GH cycles.
Also dont forget GH is illegal in the US without prescription while this peptide is not.

can we get a final word on proper dosing? Patrick Arnold suggested this is a great product in the new MD. I trust his word....

If i ran 30mcg for my 220lbs that would = 3000mcg/wk or 3mg. So that supply you are offering would last me a little over a week, so id need 12 vials for the month! $360... GH is cheaper..... explain why i should use this over GH?

You absolutley right,that is the correct dose and yes,i would much rather use GH over this.

I heard that 500mcg per week is good for bodybuilders and i've been that dose for about 6weeks now and havent noticed anything much. But also on Gh and igf so its like pissing in a fire. I wont use this again until I go off Gh and will try it with ghrp6 as well for a nice pituitary break from years of GH use :)

There is a very simple way to prove if it works or not. If your not on any GH or peptides, go to directlabs.com, pay $97 and get your igf levels tested. Then use the cjc for 6weeks and get levels tested again. That will tell everything.

shipping

but you don't ship to APO's....what about japanese addresses.
yep, i'm back, here's why: **broken link removed**

Before & after

Hi friends! WHAT IS THE FINAL CONCLUSION Take cjc once per week?
REally good work?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity