over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The next Kevin Levrone

Bio-hazard

Registered
This is a best friends of mines son. He's 21. I just thought it was cool that he slightly resembles him and his genetics are crazy for 21. If somone guides him NOW he could do big things in the bodybuilding world... Anyone wanna take him under their wing let me know guys!!

Attachments

• IMG_1241.jpg
    IMG_1241.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 627
he is definitely thick for his age.
what are his height and weight

Damn this kid is 21? Looks good. How long has he been training for?

Looks big for his age! Might not want to compare him to Kevin though; Kevin benched 405 at 180 lbs before even knowing what a squat was, he didn't even know what bodybuilding was at that point. Guy was beyond gifted when it came to bodybuilding, and lifting in general.

When a 310 lbs Dave Palumbo looks at you after 12 weeks of training, and says "I quit", it's probably a good indication you're a few tiers above average. :cool:

At 21, I'd encourage him to go as far as he can school wise rather than to try to make it big in BB... he'll thank you later in life, don't doubt it, BH. ;)

Not to put the kid down cause he certainly looks great, but the cost vs reward of giving it all to bodyduilding should make anyone think twice before embarking into such void endeavour. A hobby, it's enough... :)

Only time can tell....He may have Maxed out genetically already ?

Very impressive for 21 to say the least. Time will tell with the right guidance, dedication and all that jazz - best of luck to him.

At 21, I'd encourage him to go as far as he can school wise rather than to try to make it big in BB... he'll thank you later in life, don't doubt it, BH. ;)

Not to put the kid down cause he certainly looks great, but the cost vs reward of giving it all to bodyduilding should make anyone think twice before embarking into such void endeavour. A hobby, it's enough... :)

this.

honestly, when I take a step back and look at it, I can't imagine why anyone except the very best 3 bodybuilders would ever pursue this sport to make a living.

especially the 212 competitors :confused:

This is a best friends of mines son. He's 21. I just thought it was cool that he slightly resembles him and his genetics are crazy for 21. If somone guides him NOW he could do big things in the bodybuilding world... Anyone wanna take him under their wing let me know guys!!

i would prefer the kid have a good and healthy life.
so steer him away from bbing....
-F2S

Levrone at 21

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170219-161449.jpg
    Screenshot_20170219-161449.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 329
Guys.... calm down. I'm not saying he's genetically the same as Levrone. I simply, 100%, meant he looks like him in the face with hair. And, he looks great for 21. Jesus christ relax ☺

He dieted on hot dogs for this show. He'd eat 2 of them after his workout. Dude had Kryptonian dna

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You are not counting the intraworkout McDonald's and whole milk

Guys.... calm down. I'm not saying he's genetically the same as Levrone. I simply, 100%, meant he looks like him in the face with hair. And, he looks great for 21. Jesus christ relax ☺
No one's freaking out over what you said. We're just talking about how crazy Levrones genetics were. Also, your thread title suggests he's genetically identical to him [emoji41]

You're right though, kids got good genetics.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

No matter what everyone says, I DO NOT believe that Levrone was natural. Maybe natural at that moment on stage. But natural size? 206lbs at 21 with that bf? yeah my ass. I have always been against that hypocrisy in bb and I always tell the true to new generations.

LOL

No matter what everyone says, I DO NOT believe that Levrone was natural. Maybe natural at that moment on stage. But natural size? 206lbs at 21 with that bf? yeah my ass. I have always been against that hypocrisy in bb and I always tell the true to new generations.

maybe i missed it but who said levrone was nattie???? if someone did thats ridic LOL
never know with these fan boys tho:rolleyes:

EDIT: oh, just saw post above kevin saying nattie there. i dont know dont care either. i do know he wont be placing high at any show. cmon
(and i say that with old man respect lol. i am bout 40 and things just aint the same. i could never compete against these 25 yr old 300lbs gh slin fuck my health freaks lol
-F2S

Last edited:

you do realize that him being natural or not makes absolutely no difference right? why let it concern you even enough to acknowledge it?

majoring on the minors...

he does resemble him....solid for 21yo too....

the question is.....(we are talking like hes a kid here)
hes a (young) grown ass man....

what does HE WANT TO DO...????

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear