over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Notorious Tren Cough

godless1

Newbies
The Notorious Tren Cough -Question

OK, so I started watching Sparty's Tren A DVD (100 min) and hist Test Prop DVD (300min). I've never watched Tren before, though I've heard a lot about it. As a pharmacist, though I'm well aware that different people have different side effects and results from medications in general. What I'd like to know is more what experienced Tren users have felt when experiencing the "Tren Cough."

I started it last Friday, EOD at 100mg and 100mg of Test Prop. I actually did it every day for the first 3 days, then backed off to EOD. I have yet to have a real issue with the cough. The first 3 doses I had a bit of a sneezing fit about 20 to 30 min after injecting, and I had a strange, scratchy feeling in the back of my throat as well. A bit of nausea as well, kinda like I have drainage from a cold that's gagging me. I just injected again about 15 minutes ago, and I'm going to pay extra attention to it. Also, I have woken up a few times in the middle of the night this week, experiencing a bit of shortness of breath.

I have never had issues with asthma, allergies, or breathing issues in general so I may not be as sensitive to the prostaglandin issues with Tren. It could also be the length of my use, as this is only the 8th day (though I don't think so from other people's descriptions I have read.)

I'm also taking some of his d-bol 50 candy, every morning.

I really believe this is the real deal, as his shit has been fucking AWESOME so far. Even after a week, I feel much stronger, harder, and ready to rip peoples head off at work (retail pharmacy.) Got some prami started last night, along with my adex and finasteride (for the test.)

Going to go lift now. Thanks in advance for your comments.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat as you but using genotec's tren a. I got the cough once and it lasted 2 minutes. It was nothing. I lol at pussies who whine about it all the time

Tren cough isn't something that develops like a cold or something. You don't slowly get it while on a cycle of tren..it happens BALM! I'm of the understanding it happens when/if you hit a blood vessel while injecting.(?) The cough starts almost immedietly and generally only lasts for a few minutes then goes away. It's not the end of the world. If you get it keep your cool and ride it out. Good news is you'll live, bad news is now you know what tren cough is all about.

Tren cough blows.

But its part of the game.

And as stated above.... when you get it, youll know.

I usually get it right as Im pulling the pin out.

Remember though.. not everyone gets it.

And those who do... dont get it every inject.

3 runs and never once got it....closest thing is alittle scratchy throat right after i pin, but test e does this to me once in a while also....i think it depends on the person alot...

Thanks guys!

Very helpful. Good to know I'm not the only one who doesn't get it.

shame

its a shame your thread got spammed like a M'F er!

Tren cough is bad! I didn't get it many times, but when I did, I thought I was going to die, or cough up a lung. lasted for a couple mins.

I try shooting it slower, mix it with other stuff, heat it under fossit. Not sure if this really helps or not?

I also noticed it hit me when I was pulling syringe out?

For some reason with me.. if i inject in my quads i get the cough.. if i go delts or glutes nada..

3 runs and never once got it....closest thing is alittle scratchy throat right after i pin, but test e does this to me once in a while also....i think it depends on the person alot...

same here.

I think it is just a short allergic reaction right after injection.

It might not happen 99% of the time and then all of a sudden it happens.

No biggy.

its a shame your thread got spammed like a M'F er!

Tren cough is bad! I didn't get it many times, but when I did, I thought I was going to die, or cough up a lung. lasted for a couple mins.

I try shooting it slower, mix it with other stuff, heat it under fossit. Not sure if this really helps or not?

I also noticed it hit me when I was pulling syringe out?

for me it seems to be the times that i might have "nicked a vein" going in...but out of all the times ive done tren, i have only had the cough less than a handful. But i agree...man its like hacking a lung out.

i keep an albuterol inhaler on hand everytime i watch tren..... also the enanthate version does not bother me just the acetate

for me it seems to be the times that i might have "nicked a vein" going in...but out of all the times ive done tren, i have only had the cough less than a handful. But i agree...man its like hacking a lung out.

This is pretty much my experience w the Tren cough also. In 10 years of using PED's this is my first experience w Tren and I have loved it so far. Aside from the intense side effects that is...I am moving into the last part of ny cycle this week of Tren hex and test cyp, the only time I got the cough I am sure I nicked a vein. It sucked, but wasn't like the horror stories I had heard.

I have actually had similar coughing fits from other types of juice in the past, so maybe its not just tren that can cause it...

For some reason with me.. if i inject in my quads i get the cough.. if i go delts or glutes nada..

yea the one time I got it was a quad shot

This is pretty much my experience w the Tren cough also. In 10 years of using PED's this is my first experience w Tren and I have loved it so far. Aside from the intense side effects that is...I am moving into the last part of ny cycle this week of Tren hex and test cyp, the only time I got the cough I am sure I nicked a vein. It sucked, but wasn't like the horror stories I had heard.

I have actually had similar coughing fits from other types of juice in the past, so maybe its not just tren that can cause it...

this. it was just a little coughing for a couple of minutes. nothing worth crying over

Motorcycle Shipping Companies

Good Day

I cutter motorcycles all across the world and wondered if anyone on this quarter is in the transportation affair as well? I many times look in support of chic contacts that I can bring into play function with and want to colleague up. I eternally look on the forums because this is where we stretch in sight when there is nothing less ill to do.

yea feeling the samething feels like heartburn too sometimes. night sweats really bad also. i have to sleep with a shirt on lately to absorb some of the sweat so my sheets arent so wet

I get the cough worse when I inject fast, it seems if I inject really slow in the glutes it is not so bad

I got the cough once, and it lasted a while. It felt like I couldnt catch my breath while coughing. Out of the five times I've cycled Tren , getting the cough once wasn't bad.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131