over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Offical "I HATE THE FU**ING WINTER" Thread

Snooze

Registered
I hate the fucking winter. I hate feeling cold. I hate the short days. I hate feeling tired all the time. I hate wearing a lot of clothes. I hate the fucking snow. I hate Shoveling the snow. I hate digging my car out of the snow. I hate how summers go by so fast but the winter seems to never end. I hate wasting half my life because its winter. I hate the fact that if i move to a warm climate my salary will drastically decline. I hate the wind Chill. I hate sitting in my car, shivering balls as the car warms up. I hate the grey winter skies. I hate oil bills. I hate working out when its dark out forcing me to work out in the AM. I JUST HATE THE FUCKING WINTER AND I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE!
Global Warming? I WISH! Give me some aersal cans!

I HATE THE WINTER TOO! I agree 100% man i feel like I could be living a lot more life down south and I plan to move in the soon future!

78 degree and partly cloudy today in south Florida. Although it is going to dip into the low 50's tonight.

Last edited:
I here ya man

I here ya brother it has been tough the last couple of days down here...dipped into the 60's today, with a stiff breeze the wind chill factor made it feel like the mid 50's...brrrrrrrrrrr. It better warm up soon down here man and until it does I am not leaving the house.

I here ya brother it has been tough the last couple of days down here...dipped into the 60's today, with a stiff breeze the wind chill factor made it feel like the mid 50's...brrrrrrrrrrr. It better warm up soon down here man and until it does I am not leaving the house.

yea no kiddin , we had an artic blast , it was 34deg this AM and only got up to 50deg and supposed to be colder tonight!!

. though I'm alot farther north than Tony .

currently 46 degrees right now and got down to 36 last night..i hate the cold as much myself..plus i also hate tanning beds :p

you basrarsd! lol

I'm in, hate winter with a passion.

im with ya bro i hate winter too,its 32 right now.

WOW, Snooze must live near me

I hate the fucking winter. I hate feeling cold. I hate the short days. I hate feeling tired all the time. I hate wearing a lot of clothes. I hate the fucking snow. I hate Shoveling the snow. I hate digging my car out of the snow. I hate how summers go by so fast but the winter seems to never end. I hate wasting half my life because its winter. I hate the fact that if i move to a warm climate my salary will drastically decline. I hate the wind Chill. I hate sitting in my car, shivering balls as the car warms up. I hate the grey winter skies. I hate oil bills. I hate working out when its dark out forcing me to work out in the AM. I JUST HATE THE FUCKING WINTER AND I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE!
Global Warming? I WISH! Give me some aersal cans!

You really hit it Snooze ! I am with ya on every one of those and I am all for global warming and ...I HATE FALLING ON MY ASS ON THE ICE WHEN I'M TRYING TO SHOVEL !!! :mad::(

Well , I guess I'm the od man out , I like the winter over the summer , BUT like I mentioned earlier our winters down here are like the Fall and Spring up above the Mason Dixon line.

I've been in some brutal cold before but not for more than a couple months though I was properly dressed 99% of the time and had other much more important things to worry about so it diden't have that much of an impact.

I can see where you guys that live up north and deal with the snow and shit could get sick of it

My vote is for Cabo San Lucas , Mexico , the most friendly climate I've ever been in

Fuck winter. The only time I want to see snow is on a ski hill. And it should never be colder than -10C.

Winter

I will agree Michigan here makes for a cold and long winter. I hate many of the same things, I don't partake in any winter events.

1.) 500+ propane bills for heat each month
2.) Driving Icy Roads, salt rusting the sh%$ out of your car.
3.) Cold House, due to cost of propane, thermostat set to 58
4.) Getting out of bed in the morning, even worse getting out of warm shower
5.) Joint stiffness, takes forever to get the muscles warmed up in the gym.
6.) Very little sunshine here.
7.) Being indoors all the freaking time, more sickness going around

Truthfully I just want to sleep all day... very little motivation

its even been in the 30's in vegas...wtf?

Can't stand the winter as well, But I have to suck it up.

same here....but i will hibernate and run my winter bulk and wait for summer goodness:D

Beautiful Warm weather in Australia ! Why dont all you muscle heads move to Australia hehe!

Im with ya snooze.. Only somewhat positive thing is i dont have to work from about nov to april... nice break.. but i do get bored quick,..:(

I was just thinking the very same thing. I am in the UK where the summers are crappy also.

I would move to a warmer climate in a heart beat.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws