over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Offical "I HATE THE FU**ING WINTER" Thread

We are getting huge stownstorms every week now! 20 inches last night and another big storm coming next week. we still got snow from the first blizzaed a month ago. so much snow there is no place to put it anymore. it could be 80 degrees for a week and there would still be snow on the ground here. i HATE it!
i would love to move to hawaii but also thinking about arizona or texas too.

We are getting huge stownstorms every week now! 20 inches last night and another big storm coming next week. we still got snow from the first blizzaed a month ago. so much snow there is no place to put it anymore. .

You can thank Al Gore for pissing off mother nature! Maybe if he gives back that Nobel Prize mother nature will call it even! :D

I hate the fucking winter. I hate feeling cold. I hate the short days. I hate feeling tired all the time. I hate wearing a lot of clothes. I hate the fucking snow. I hate Shoveling the snow. I hate digging my car out of the snow. I hate how summers go by so fast but the winter seems to never end. I hate wasting half my life because its winter. I hate the fact that if i move to a warm climate my salary will drastically decline. I hate the wind Chill. I hate sitting in my car, shivering balls as the car warms up. I hate the grey winter skies. I hate oil bills. I hate working out when its dark out forcing me to work out in the AM. I JUST HATE THE FUCKING WINTER AND I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE!
Global Warming? I WISH! Give me some aersal cans!

I love this post. Made me roll out of the chair laughing. I'm not a fan of winter weather either,,but deal with it when I have too.

Damn!

I cursed myself bragging about the south Alabama winter,

I'm being transfered to Northern Indiana! :banghead::banghead:

I spent 3 hrs last hight shovelling snow of the roof of my 2 level house. FML-winter sucks.

I hate the fucking winter. I hate feeling cold. I hate the short days. I hate feeling tired all the time. I hate wearing a lot of clothes. I hate the fucking snow. I hate Shoveling the snow. I hate digging my car out of the snow. I hate how summers go by so fast but the winter seems to never end. I hate wasting half my life because its winter. I hate the fact that if i move to a warm climate my salary will drastically decline. I hate the wind Chill. I hate sitting in my car, shivering balls as the car warms up. I hate the grey winter skies. I hate oil bills. I hate working out when its dark out forcing me to work out in the AM. I JUST HATE THE FUCKING WINTER AND I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE!
Global Warming? I WISH! Give me some aersal cans!

AMEN, BROTHER!!!

I love this post. Made me roll out of the chair laughing. I'm not a fan of winter weather either,,but deal with it when I have too.

one great thing about living in America, we are a big Country and we have all different climates to move to. dont like the cold, we can move to florida, texas, arizona, cali, hawaii etc
dont like the heat, we can move to alaska, maine, north dakota etc...
I rather not deal with it anymore so im planning my escape soon!:D

Fuck down south.. im planning to move to hawaii...costa rica or fuck it...thailand!

50's in florida feels like 30 up north

Going on 27 years in South Florida, the above is very well said, very true!

WORLDSPAN

U.S. Midwest

Anyone here from the U.S. Midwest????

Yikes, look out, huge storm on it's way. Chicago is bracing for as much as 60 centimetres of snow Tuesday afternoon

(Copied & Pasted)

Emergencies declared

The storm had wreaked havoc on large parts of the U.S. Midwest Tuesday. Eight states had blizzard conditions, with Texas, Missouri and Oklahoma the hardest hit. There were warnings, watches and advisories in 30 other states.

Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri and Illinois declared emergencies. National Guard troops were called out in Missouri. Airlines cancelled thousands of flights and Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport closed due to an ice storm.

FML - I hate the Winter

Chip

I don't remember a winter that even comes close to being this bad; for the past 4-5 weeks, it's snowed 2-3x/week, and we've gotten ~6-12+ inches each snowfall...

Not that I ever get 'deep' with all the so called conspiracy theories, but I must say, the 2012 connection with the insane weather is sorta freaky...

Beautiful Warm weather in Australia ! Why dont all you muscle heads move to Australia hehe!

Too hard to get gear there,lol. I rather be cold than without gear, and we are getting pounded today in the Midwest, over a foot of snow, 50 mile an hr wind but it will be over soon. God bless you .Minister.

only pussies

only pussies cry about winter. winter is for the strong.

Fuuuckkk saw this thread awhile ago and kinda was ignoring it bcoz that time Chicago wasn't hit that hard lol, but lo and behold just found out the friggin gym is closed, we are having a terrible winter storm in here,I 'm guessing the gyms will be closed for atleast couple of days:banghead::banghead: yes I'm officially in the "I HATE THE FUCKING WINTER" bandwagon "coz it made me miss my beloved gym:mad::mad::mad:

i here to now, i work in Milwaukee ... we are getting slammed tonight!:banghead:

man I LOVE WINTER, bulk and eat like a horse n go gym

fuk summer in australia

i sweat like an arab in airport customs

I truely want to leave Chicago right now. Thipgs blizzard just took the cake

Looks like an OFF day..Cant see how the gym could open..Let alone the hole tri-state area..Hottest summer in 55yrs now worst blizzard in 44yrs..WTF

Plan on having my cardio with the wife....Also Heard about a baby boom 9 mnths from today. Hope i dont contribute..

I'm buried alive:eek: woke up this morning look out the window and my whole drive way is all covered in about 5foot of snow what the fuck??? I can't even open my front door coz it's jammed in a foots of snow damn it.This is it I'm truly fucking hating this weather right now, but I still LOVE CHICAGO.Called Bally's they are closed..... what else is new:banghead: called near by Xsport fitness btw it's not really near by actually about 20miles from my house,and they are OPEN WOW:love: I couldn't believe my ears, I asked the girl on the other line if they are open even tho someone answered the phn duh lol,she said yep yep yep with a pride in her voice lol.

So now I'm going to have to make that pilgrimage to that gym, the real question is how da fuck am I going to get out there I can't even open my front door and my garage either:banghead:There is gotta be a way.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity