over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Official CJC w/DAC protocal

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Warning: this is a gorilla style post as in I did not spell check or check my grammar.

Just pin your animals with it. Seriously guys they are no protocol as far as I am aware of on when or how to give your animal cjc w/dac.

cjc with dac has a half-life of 8 days and to make it easier most people give it to there animals every 7 days (ie every Monday).

I see a lot of people over thinking but seriously there is nothing into it. One of THE biggest reasons that it is so popular it is because it does not require as much pinning as cjc without dac does.

Now if you want to stack it with GHRP, great. Just give your animal the GHRP like you would if you were running it with cjc w/o dac. For example, you gave your animal 6mg of cjc w/dac Monday. Now it's Tuesday and you got your GHRP in and now you want to research it with your cjc w/dac. So just pin ghrp and it doesn't matter if its with or without food, if the sun is up or down, if your left leg is twitching, or if your nuts is swollen (you might want to go check that out if you have a swollen nut). Pin your animal with GHRP and you are gtg and that next time you can pin your animal with GHRP again is 3hrs later. So the ONLY rule is to give a minimum of 3hrs separation between the pinning.

Also you DO NOT want to go over 100mcg of ghrp...it is just a waste of money...it won't do anything extra. You top out at 100mcg...this has been proven on this forum via blood work (thanks to alpha)!

I truly hope this has some how helped or has answer some of the questions.

If you do have any questions feel free to post or to pm me :)

Last edited:
Pretty much going to the same protocol. Been doing split dosages but going to go to once a week and probably 4 mg. will be adding in ghrp 2 tomorrow and ipamorelin at night.

Will keep you updated

Google, Ghrp 6 can be taken with or without food does the same apply for ghrp 2

Any ideas on how many iu DAC may be translated to.

I know this is not like saying you get 10iu by inj 10iu but do we have a way to get a guesstimate of how much gh is flowing from say 2mg per or 3mg per week or 4mg or 5mg etc

For me 1mg every other day feels and acts like 5iu,s of HGH with quicker results and no bloat.

All over, I just keep switching it up, seing as though I'm pinning 6x/day. Mainly stomach and sides, anywhere I can pinch fat which hopefully won't be there for long.

Subject sees better sleep at .5 a day. But in the end prob doesn't matter. But good sleep is nice.

SO for maximal fat loss, what is the training protocol? I lift for 60-90 minutes a day and do about 35-45 minutes of cardio a day. My heart rate hovers in the 160's but I'm not even struggling, even into the 170's it's cake.

Is the "fat burn" zone just a myth...in all honesty I feel like if I can operate at that heart rate with that level of ease I shouldn't be anaerobic. I'm still breathing through my nose and sweating plenty. It's just the right amount of challenging.

So, assuming one is taking CJCDAC, being as you can provide training advice but not administration advice, what would you do to maximize fat loss when training.

SO for maximal fat loss, what is the training protocol? I lift for 60-90 minutes a day and do about 35-45 minutes of cardio a day. My heart rate hovers in the 160's but I'm not even struggling, even into the 170's it's cake.

If there is anything that I have learned from working with 2 different coaches (they were short) is that do not go hit 140HR. 120-130 and you are golden and it makes a huge difference.

If there is anything that I have learned from working with 2 different coaches (they were short) is that do not go hit 140HR. 120-130 and you are golden and it makes a huge difference.

Agree with this. i am running DAC now and doing 30 mins of fasted cardio in the morning, heart rate right around 120 and leaning up nicely at 1mg EOD. Lifting 5 days per week pretty high volume and recovery is still good. I find that HIIT hinders my recovery a little bit.

So if "IM" going to give my honey badger CJC w/ DAC what's the best way to do it so as to not "SC"rew it up....?

:star-w:rs

Who likes to run T3 with their cjc? I know that some ppl swear by t3/t4 while on Exo gh. Just wondering if that same emotion was expressed with cjc

im trying to understand the best dose to get good results without spending too much money. So it 2.5mg a week a waste of time? Because doing 4 or 5mg per week is goona start being quite expensive.
Do u also think is better than the classic cjd w/o DAC several times a day?

2.5 is def not a waste of time, I am seeing fat loss and pumps at 2mg per week. I think WO DAC is just fine if you don't mind all the pinning

Yea lol, the Ergo reps can't give advice on how they take shit so it was a way to ask without asking.

6th day on 500mcg....not noticing anything yet tbh....

taking ghrp2 on waking and pwo..and ipam pre bed.

also taking huperzine x 3 a day.

Hoping in another week ill start to notice more.

My experiment is has been on 2.5 weeks. 2mg dac and 200-300 mcg fat is melting off. Has more energy - sleeping very well. Also making strength gains.

My experiment is has been on 2.5 weeks. 2mg dac and 200-300 mcg fat is melting off. Has more energy - sleeping very well. Also making strength gains.

Did you notice changes in the first week or later?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131