over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Official Hair Transplant Thread

So for those who have gotten hair transplants how much time did you take off the gym post procedure? Last time I think I took 3 weeks off doctor recommendation. I have read a lot of people only take 10 days off especially if they had FUE and not FUT.

So for those who have gotten hair transplants how much time did you take off the gym post procedure? Last time I think I took 3 weeks off doctor recommendation. I have read a lot of people only take 10 days off especially if they had FUE and not FUT.

I did 2 weeks but I don't have the best results so who knows.

Anyone have any experience with PRP treatment?

My Hair Transplant Results After 1 Year

i'm using a hair and nail supplement...5iu of gh....12.5mg of mk-677, high protein diet of course, applying organic aloe/vitamin-e to the graft area daily (i started having dry skin 2 days ago around the grafts). i'm seeing a few here and there fall off, at day 14 now...but it hasn't started falling in clumps yet...the next 2 weeks will be pretty telling though im sure.
Hello brother I’m glad I found this forum because I recently done my hair transplant as well it’s been two weeks a little more I wanted to ask you mentioned you running gh and MK is those safe after the hair transplant also did you come
Off completely from trt or you stayed on it because I got recommended from my doc to not workout for a month and I pretty much came off everything and just pct please help anyone would appreciate it

Hello brother I’m glad I found this forum because I recently done my hair transplant as well it’s been two weeks a little more I wanted to ask you mentioned you running gh and MK is those safe after the hair transplant also did you come
Off completely from trt or you stayed on it because I got recommended from my doc to not workout for a month and I pretty much came off everything and just pct please help anyone would appreciate it
its been a few years now since my transplant and i am still running 3iu gh, 300mg test-e weekly as TRT, and taking Finasteride 1mg daily. all of the hair that was transplanted grew back successfully and i have not lost any additional hair since the transplant but i have also not blasted over 1g of gear (oils + orals) since. i stay away from Deca now from the Fina and I quit Tren (forever). My main cycles have been 300 test, 600 primo, some Tbol here and there, and 3iu, and no further hair complications yet.

its been a few years now since my transplant and i am still running 3iu gh, 300mg test-e weekly as TRT, and taking Finasteride 1mg daily. all of the hair that was transplanted grew back successfully and i have not lost any additional hair since the transplant but i have also not blasted over 1g of gear (oils + orals) since. i stay away from Deca now from the Fina and I quit Tren (forever). My main cycles have been 300 test, 600 primo, some Tbol here and there, and 3iu, and no further hair complications yet.
So it’s been 18 days for my hair transplant you think it’s safe for me to go back to trt already and hgh or wait a month and do that ?

So it’s been 18 days for my hair transplant you think it’s safe for me to go back to trt already and hgh or wait a month and do that ?
i never stopped my trt during my regrowth

I GOT A HAIR TRANSPLANT | MY FULL SURGERY *GRAPHIC* EXPERIENCE...

Didn't really need a hair transplant, but each to their own.

My INSANE 2.5 Months on FINASTERIDE, MINOXIDIL and DERMAROLLER

Hi guys, i had a hair transplant a month ago and the doctor recommended Minox and finasteride after a month
Some can give their experience on finasteride? I know you don't have anabolism problems if you're on Trt (200-250mg test), but everything related to fat loss and water retention? this is very important for me.
@epoxy i would like to know how did you feel on finasteride after the transplant? thanks mate!

I haven't had any issues but I take dutasteride .5mg ed. Its been about 7-8 years on that dose. I have a few pictures on this site if you want to peep the body fat. This is my result with my HT and dutas. I was looking fugly before. I would say one of my favorite features now is my hair.

With that being said I havent cycled anything since getting a HT. I haven't gone over 250-300mg test. Its always going to be a losing battle if you keep blasting.
1683258305196.png

I haven't had any issues but I take dutasteride .5mg ed. Its been about 7-8 years on that dose. I have a few pictures on this site if you want to peep the body fat. This is my result with my HT and dutas. I was looking fugly before. I would say one of my favorite features now is my hair.

With that being said I havent cycled anything since getting a HT. I haven't gone over 250-300mg test. Its always going to be a losing battle if you keep blasting.
View attachment 176411

If the DHT resistant hair is immune to fall-out, why would it be a losing battle if you keep blasting?

I haven't had any issues but I take dutasteride .5mg ed.

View attachment 176411
Is it a losing battle, even on dutasteride?

When blasting do you mean test only or add in stuff like masteron?

Do you use topical anti androgens like ru58841, ketoconazole , even topical 5 ar inhibitor like dutasteride or finasteride, while on harsher stuff like masteron?

Eq and deca ,don't seem to effect hairline much or at all. Where did you get the hr?

Btw Nice hairline

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members