over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Official Promuscle Transformation Contest

That looks like an American pussified version of it, organised by someone trying to make money off the name.

The one I do each year is exactly like in the old Cannonball movies, with multiple cars trying to beat each other, helicopters flying ahead scouting for cops, etc.

My version went fully underground when 2 Japanese drivers in a Ferrari F40 killed themselves and two marshalls.

guys share much GoPro footage among each other and how many women race in these?

Will get with on Tuesday when I get back in town.

little slice

marvin martian

no supermodel

gainingweight

mikebacker

Shoot me your shipping info. As soon as I have all 5, I'll kick it over to the shipping department to get your Pump Juice sent (please include your choice of flavor along with your info --- flavor choices here:https://www.mrsupps.com/products/171/pump-juice-extreme/ )

Slice, Marvin and NoSupermodel -- I'll hit you with a reply to get you your store codes, as well ;)

these just came in the mail today

Big A cleaning up after the postal system's incompetence.

you're the man A, thanks a ton. :headbang:

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 232
if one gov agency can have a package land safely another agency should get at least one out of two.

Attachments

• Mars Rover 1.jpg
    Mars Rover 1.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 227
I didn't promise super models :p

Everything can be bought nowadays... :p

Well, not that it hasn't always been the case, but... ;)

these just came in the mail today

Big A cleaning up after the postal system's incompetence.

you're the man A, thanks a ton. :headbang:

Big A knows how to run a business and take care of his customers. Its not rocket surgery, but unfortunately the level of customer service that Synthetek provides is not all that common. Combine that with the best products of their kind on the market and you cannot fail!

I missed Elvias post and didn't even realize my products were on the way but all arrived good to go.

Everything can be bought nowadays... :p

Well, not that it hasn't always been the case, but... ;)

Phidias - are you bummed that none of the ladies finished strong? I was very impressed by your selfless offering of your body to any female finalists. Truly a generous man! :D

Phidias - are you bummed that none of the ladies finished strong? I was very impressed by your selfless offering of your body to any female finalists. Truly a generous man! :D

So, MM... you imply there was actually not only one, but several ladies taking part to the contest? Names please... I'm sure each one of those fragile and delicate dudes will be glad to know you think he's a pussy... :eek::naughty::D

;)

So, MM... you imply there was actually not only one, but several ladies taking part to the contest? Names please... I'm sure each one of those fragile and delicate dudes will be glad to know you think he's a pussy... :eek::naughty::D

;)

:eek::eek:: I thought that was a PRIVATE message that I sent to you :D:D

Actually I would kind of appreciate it if you would take the damn pic out of your avatar so I don't have to see my wife get googly eyed and then make excuses when she sees your posts. :eek::(
I swear if she says "OH Phidi-poo" ever in bed I am going to put my foot down!!

:eek::eek:: I thought that was a PRIVATE message that I sent to you :D:D

Actually I would kind of appreciate it if you would take the damn pic out of your avatar so I don't have to see my wife get googly eyed and then make excuses when she sees your posts. :eek::(
I swear if she says "OH Phidi-poo" ever in bed I am going to put my foot down!!

HAHAHA!!! :love:

If that ever happens, tell her this pic was taken 10 years ago (November 18th precisely... I remember this day very well :)), and I'm nowhere near as "fresh" (face wise... everything else works well, thanks :D) today as I was back then... unfortunately. :(;)

I believe Phidias may have scared the women away with his secret preview private message pics. Perhaps they were intimidated by the body and the hair ;):D

I am back from my trip and if anyone is still having any issues please email or private message me and I will sort everything out for you asap. Email may be best over the next few hours as I need to clear some pm's. It's time to go food shopping to carry on my transformation but I will be back in an hour.

In Rome I averaged about 4x 2 scoop ice creams per day :eek:

Elvis get back at me breh

Just pm'ed you before reading this.

Has everyone received their Genotec winnings? LS hasn't so I am sorting that out now. If anyone else hasn't been let me know. Thanks

Just pm'ed you before reading this.

Has everyone received their Genotec winnings? LS hasn't so I am sorting that out now. If anyone else hasn't been let me know. Thanks

Elvia - YES thank you very much man!!!

Received from Genotec and Synthetek - Alin has my order on the way and I ordering from Mr. Supps soon (Midwest has been in touch)

If you hear anything from the other sponsors please let us know

HAHAHA!!! :love:

If that ever happens, tell her this pic was taken 10 years ago (November 18th precisely... I remember this day very well :)), and I'm nowhere near as "fresh" (face wise... everything else works well, thanks :D) today as I was back then... unfortunately. :(;)

Hey man I know the feeling... My kids saw my old BB pics and laughed their heads off thinking I had photo-shopped. Or worse - that I was using somebody elses pics! It was literally beyond the realm of possibility that their dad had that body and thick hair...

I believe Phidias may have scared the women away with his secret preview private message pics. Perhaps they were intimidated by the body and the hair ;):D

I am back from my trip and if anyone is still having any issues please email or private message me and I will sort everything out for you asap. Email may be best over the next few hours as I need to clear some pm's. It's time to go food shopping to carry on my transformation but I will be back in an hour.

In Rome I averaged about 4x 2 scoop ice creams per day :eek:

I know man!!! Elvia - I tried to tell Phidias that when you drop your drawers and a woman says "Awwww.... its so adorable... " its NOT a freaking compliment!!! :D:D

I know man!!! Elvia - I tried to tell Phidias that when you drop your drawers and a woman says "Awwww.... its so adorable... " its NOT a freaking compliment!!! :D:D

:naughty:

And to say for all these years I've been fooled into thinking I ACTUALLY was cute... or adorable, as you say... crap, now I understand why none of them chicks ever call me back after the first night... :eek::(:D

I have received my Synthetek and Geno prizes. I put in an order with Alin per his instructions on Tuesday, but have not heard back from him. I also put in my order with Fast Muscle on Tuesday, but no response back yet. Midwest also reached out about a week ago, but have not heard anything else.

:naughty:

And to say for all these years I've been fooled into thinking I ACTUALLY was cute... or adorable, as you say... crap, now I understand why none of them chicks ever call me back after the first night... :eek::(:D

Dude - don't feel bad I fell victim to the same thing. I couldn't figure out how a girl could go on and on about how "precious" it was when I would get out of the shower and then never see her again. I told myself that they were intimidated by my good looks. I probably should have figured it out when chicks would hold it like they were holding a tea cup and they would call giving me a BJ their "little tea party" - but once again I naively thought "maybe that is what tea bagging means" ....I am actually going to use my bottle of Syntherol to try and fix my "little problem" - I just hope my Jolly Roger doesn't come out looking like Greg Valentinos arms... Eeeeewwww

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member