over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Official Promuscle Transformation Contest

Dude - don't feel bad I fell victim to the same thing. I couldn't figure out how a girl could go on and on about how "precious" it was when I would get out of the shower and then never see her again. I told myself that they were intimidated by my good looks. I probably should have figured it out when chicks would hold it like they were holding a tea cup and they would call giving me a BJ their "little tea party" - but once again I naively thought "maybe that is what tea bagging means" ....I am actually going to use my bottle of Syntherol to try and fix my "little problem" - I just hope my Jolly Roger doesn't come out looking like Greg Valentinos arms... Eeeeewwww

LMAO!!! Hilarious post, MM... little tea party... hahaha now that was funny!!! :p

Now you're onto something with Syntherol penis injects... if Big A could ever find a way to modify the formula in order to make it a forever lasting coumpound, not absorbed by your body over time, I can assure you he'd go from millionaire to billionaire in a matter of months... if not weeks... :D

LMAO!!! Hilarious post, MM... little tea party... hahaha now that was funny!!! :p

Now you're onto something with Syntherol penis injects... if Big A could ever find a way to modify the formula in order to make it a forever lasting coumpound, not absorbed by your body over time, I can assure you he'd go from millionaire to billionaire in a matter of months... if not weeks... :D

Those cats wouldn't be able to keep it in stock!!! You would have a bunch of guys walking around with "elephantiasis of the penis"!!!

little slice

marvin martian

no supermodel

gainingweight

mikebacker

Shoot me your shipping info. As soon as I have all 5, I'll kick it over to the shipping department to get your Pump Juice sent (please include your choice of flavor along with your info --- flavor choices here:https://www.mrsupps.com/products/171/pump-juice-extreme/ )

Slice, Marvin and NoSupermodel -- I'll hit you with a reply to get you your store codes, as well ;)

Did the winners get their products?

Now you're onto something with Syntherol penis injects... if Big A could ever find a way to modify the formula in order to make it a forever lasting coumpound, not absorbed by your body over time :D
Should be tested on prisoners before being sold to public.

...Phidias the only time you should hear "well ain't that cute" is ages one to six months.

Attachments

• hope-the-girls-notice-my-new-scarf donkey.jpg
    hope-the-girls-notice-my-new-scarf donkey.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 530
Did the winners get their products?

Top 3 promo codes have been delivered.

Have 2 of 5 addresses for the free bottle of pump juice collected...lol

Once I have those other 3 addresses I can get those shipped out. Sending PM's now to try and help speed things along ;)

...Phidias the only time you should hear "well ain't that cute" is ages one to six months.

:eek::D

I think there's a reason why, in history, men used donkeys rather than other animals to make them lift and carry for thousands of miles all their heavy stuff... they simply were jealous... kind of a punishment... haha!! :p;)

:eek::D

I think there's a reason why, in history, men used donkeys rather than other animals to make them lift and carry for thousands of miles all their heavy stuff... they simply were jealous... kind of a punishment... haha!! :p;)

DAMN - that must be why all my buddies make me carry the gear when we go fishing / hunting etc... :D

:eek: - wait - I already outed myself as "wee willy wheezer" earlier in this thread :banghead::banghead::banghead::eek::eek::eek:

But see what had happened was - on Mars - its judged by a different standard..

Last edited:
Top 3 have their Muscle Research promo codes issued.

4 of the top 5 have had their Pump Juice Extreme tubs sent for processing (still haven't heard from gainingweight).

Looking forward to hearing what you guys decided to pick up and what your thoughts are on PJE!

Fantastic thread. Love seeing stuff like this. Nice work everyone.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws