over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Oiling of America

biglizard225

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Heard about this from Stan Effetding. Great information and presentation. A bunch of stuff we pretty much already know we shouldn't eat I like how she goes in depth on the benefits of amimal fats.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ0WJOQzrgg[/ame]

I hate this country

so full of completely useless sack of shit flesh beasts devouring the surplus created by others like an endless swarm of locusts

She forgets to mention that we are now living several decades longer then 100 or more years ago. And that gives much more time for damage to accrue.

I personally am allergic to these oils. Anything with vegetable oil or these presses vegetable oils such as fried foods or anything cooked in these foods I get diarrhea.

This right away always told me in my mind "hey, you probably shouldn't eat these foods that do this. Even though they taste so damn good."

I hate this country

so full of completely useless sack of shit flesh beasts devouring the surplus created by others like an endless swarm of locusts

Dat DNP privilege tho...

She forgets to mention that we are now living several decades longer then 100 or more years ago. And that gives much more time for damage to accrue.

Life expectancy has gone up since 100 yrs ago but that is simply because we don`t have so many children die young from disease. If you think people didn`t live into their 80`s and 90`s, 100 yrs ago then you are mistaken. Several decades ago there also was not so much chronic disease related to obesity, diabetes, cancer, etc.

Life expectancy has gone up since 100 yrs ago but that is simply because we don`t have so many children die young from disease. If you think people didn`t live into their 80`s and 90`s, 100 yrs ago then you are mistaken. Several decades ago there also was not so much chronic disease related to obesity, diabetes, cancer, etc.

Yes there were very old people in 1900 and chidren died more. But senior citizens make up about 13% of the population in the US today. But they only made up about 4% in 1900. So there was still many less years in general to accrue damage. I do agree about much of what is said in the video. But all factors need to be considered or we will be doing some of the same things that she was criticizing scientist for doing.

Last edited:
Yes there were very old people in 1900 and chidren died more. But senior citizens make up about 13% of the population in the US today. But they only made up about 4% in 1900. So there was still many less years in general to accrue damage. I do agree about much of what is said in the video. But all factors need to be considered or we will be doing some of the same things that she was criticizing scientist for doing.

For every "scientist" or person out there doing a study and presentation for something they are trying to push there will always be a little bias. I don't care who it is.

All facts should be considered but, the point she is making I think trumps the idea that people's life expectancy has gone up. The information in this presentation is gold. Corporate and Government America lies it's ass off to us to make billions of dollars off our poor health and sickness. It's fucking disgusting and people don't give a rats ass because there addicted to this food and too lazy to try and make a difference.

I think this is a link to the Businessweek article referenced by her in the video: **broken link removed**

"Lipitor reduces the risk of heart attack by 36%...in patients with multiple risk factors for heart disease." The dramatic 36% figure has an asterisk. Read the smaller type. It says: "That means in a large clinical study, 3% of patients taking a sugar pill or placebo had a heart attack compared to 2% of patients taking Lipitor."

Now do some simple math. The numbers in that sentence mean that for every 100 people in the trial, which lasted 3 1/3 years, three people on placebos and two people on Lipitor had heart attacks. The difference credited to the drug? One fewer heart attack per 100 people. So to spare one person a heart attack, 100 people had to take Lipitor for more than three years. The other 99 got no measurable benefit. Or to put it in terms of a little known but useful statistic, the number needed to treat (or NNT) for one person to benefit is 100.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131