over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The old what if game..

Jackie Treehorn

Registered
This question might seem bazaar but it may help me cheer a friend up..A good buddy of mine has been training for 5 years and is in good shape (by all means not a monster ) he's 5`11 and 185 lbs with very low body fat (small waist,abbs visible).Im not sure about his measurements.Heres the problamo hes had 3 major surgeries in all on both knees do to a car accident. He has lots of trouble(pain) working his legs (he is in phisical therapy) and really has no muscle mass at all on either leg..He trains hard and eats very well ,but hes allways bitching about how light he is.I keep trying to tell him ,185 for a guy with no leg mass is pretty damn good (oh ,hes juice free)..Am i correct in saying this?Is 185lbs good for a guy with no leg mass?Id like to give him a good guess on what his weight might be if he had some decent leg size just to let him know that 185 for upper boddy alone aint that bad....I know ,no body has a crystal ball and that this question is unorthodox but if you guys could give me honest opinions on my questions it would help me deal with this situation better!!Oh, and hes a realist i tryd telling him hed be 250 ,just to make him feel good and he dont buy that shit! Thanks ......Jackie

I don't know if this will help but a friend of mine is going through the same thing. he convinced his doc to prescribe hgh & deca and that along w/ rehab ( mostly in the pool & on the bike) he is really getting his legs back. don't get me wrong i don't think he'll be seeing the squat rack any time soon but he's come a long way since starting the gear. best wishes!
:)

Thanks ! Can anyone give me an idea how much this guy might weigh with fairly develped "au natural" legs?This fuckin question is nuts, i know..HAHAHA:D He's 5'11 id guess a 32 in waist 185lbs.Thanks for try'in on this one!

Surgery on any bodypart can create pain and discomfort, more than the actual injury at times. In being a realist he should know that he needs to work through the pain. Maybe nothing too extravagant, but alittle exercise is good. There are also alot of things that he can do for the pain. Vitamins and minerals along with all there other joint compound remedies should help. There are even a few companies that make an injectable gluccosamine, that helps. He could always look into syntherol to kick start the developement. I'm sure that your friend looks good, if he follows the training guidelines. Even with the exception of the injuries. But this more than anything is going to be a personal pychological pitfall that he'll have to get over. Tell him to stick it out and work threw it. Probably not much help, but keep him pushing for more.

I cannot squat myself and havent been able to all year of training along with deadlift and any other lower back exercises or ones involving a lot of knee stress. I can tell you it sucks, and I also have to suffer from weighing less, but have you convince him to go by the Mirror and not the scale. #'s are bullshit a lot of guys when prep for a show dont even bothering with weighting themselfs.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity