over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The one thing you do?

Oh him.... Yeah. I'd avoid him more now seeing as he's like that.

Logbooking and training to failure.

You have no idea how many, "hey...you writing an essay over there?" comments i get....and they are from other lifters. Clueless. And of course failure. I'll do partials or iso holds and people literally have NO IDEA what I'm doing.
I do super slow partials for the top and bottom range of the exercise on each set when I do them. It drastically increases time under tension and brings a whole new level of "what the fuck was that??" looks fro idiots who don't know what the hell they're looking at :cool:

Don't go to the locker room with him.
You'll get preggers for sure.
I mean..unless that's what you want....in which case best of luck to you and him.
Do you have a baby name all picked out?
I kinda like Arlo..sounds nice.
Reminds me of when I went to a skinny dipping hole near where I was a grad student. Embarrassing when I ran into 2 of my students from lab, but the worst part was the guy staring at me the whole time. His eyes were locked on me like a hawk. Most people look away when you catch them, but he didn't give a damn!

I work out at a pretty good clip these days with lots of giant sets, super sets, short rest, pre exhaust, cluster sets, extended partials, etc. I don't have the attention span anymore to take 2-3 min between sets very often. I'd say 1 week a month a train more "traditional" with longer rest periods but it's painfully boring for me.

This is a pretty good vid. I have always marveled at the guys that can really bring the intensity. I think training to that extreme day after day, week after week, month after month can really wear down the CNS. That's where recovery needs to be on point to the max- food, sleep, anabolic, chiro/rehab/PT, etc, etc

I'm the same. I rest pause most things that are safe to do so, so maybe fifteen to twenty seconds between 'mini sets', then partials, forced reps and statics. No rest, straight to the next exercise. Catch my breath a few seconds, maybe. It's the way I've always trained. I see guys busting out their phones for five minutes between sets, I can't do it. I'm too goddamn manic for shit like that, I gotta keep going.

Reminds me of when I went to a skinny dipping hole near where I was a grad student. Embarrassing when I ran into 2 of my students from lab, but the worst part was the guy staring at me the whole time. His eyes were locked on me like a hawk. Most people look away when you catch them, but he didn't give a damn!

That kid might be related to the guy at my gym

That kid might be related to the guy at my gym
Ha. At the time he was an adult, older than me. i would have put him at 30. The girls that were my students I actually sun bathed next to them and chatted. They saw the guy too, staring at me. They said that a few weeks back a perv like him had stolen their clothes and towels while they were in the pond and they were forced to drive home in the nude.

Crazy times then. I was at another pond at night and a girl told me how a guy had just died there about a month ago because he dove in head first and hit his head on a rock or something.

Sit there staring at the ground, trying to avoid the next ass clown who wants to ask me, how did you get so big. My answer, not by talking.

Sit there staring at the ground, trying to avoid the next ass clown who wants to ask me, how did you get so big. My answer, not by talking.

I admit I've become an asshole with this question because the person asking is always the guy who comes there to socialize, take up space, and piddle around. "look at what you're doing when you come j in here. Now look what I do. That's a good starting point"

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws