over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

the other ronnie

mainevent said:
I disagree here on the thickness of his back. I think the lack of detail and width do stand out as a weakness though.

Can one of you computer savy guys put up side-by-side comparisons of Rockel and Dex?

check it out!

**broken link removed**

hes been around for a little while and never has gotten any credit. I always liked his physique. I remeber first seeing in some mags in the late 90's.

Last edited:
in all fairness it looks like that back pic he is not in a fully flexed position

Ronnie Rockel has been around a long time.

He always get screwed.....sometimes Ive seen him even harder from the back...just ripped to shit...with all that size and shape ...he still gets hosed. It's bullshit....he's every bit as good as some of the other guys who always place.

edge250 said:
how the hell does he not make the top 15???? to me this is the best physique on the stage.

Yep. I said this in an earlier thread when breaking down the Olympia placings. If you compare him to anyone using that site that allows you to call out two different competitors and a pose, you'll see that he definitely should have at least cracked top 10.

BrooklynBB said:
Yep. I said this in an earlier thread when breaking down the Olympia placings. If you compare him to anyone using that site that allows you to call out two different competitors and a pose, you'll see that he definitely should have at least cracked top 10.

I dont agree i compared him to Dexter Jackson on that site you can simply see even Dexter has more mass. Especially in the arms.

Guy looks awesome.

Hopefully he doesn't fuck up his physique in order to place higher, like a lot of people have.:(

he definitly should have made top 10, I think Tony Freeman Should have placed top 5 also.

Dexter gets him in biceps size...but Rockels got bigger calves.

BearStrengthWithin said:
I dont agree i compared him to Dexter Jackson on that site you can simply see even Dexter has more mass. Especially in the arms.

In this show Rockel isn't as hard from the back....so Dexter has him on conditioning. So you've got one guy with a little better arms....one with a little better calves....everything else is pretty equal in my opinion. Ronnie Rockel doesn't get a fair look from the judges.

edge250 said:
how the hell does he not make the top 15???? to me this is the best physique on the stage.

he looks similar to gooey on this board

The guy is clearly big enough he needs to add detail not mass or thickness to his back, glutes and hams... If they were to push the issue with this look more guys and girls would be drawn to the sport.. i feel it has gone underground again..

I love the big guys but man i sure would like to see the days of Bob Paris, Rory Ledilmeyer, Lee Lebrada, Shawn Ray, Danny Padilla and few other guys under 210lbs come back.. It is a look we can all obtain or atleast shoot for.. ain't know freakin way any of us are gonna be 290+ 4%...

Bring back the weight classes like they had in the 70's so everyone gets a fair shake at the crown. Under 225lbs and over 225lbs

The Real Mako said:
Bring back the weight classes like they had in the 70's so everyone gets a fair shake at the crown. Under 225lbs and over 225lbs

I heard they are!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner