over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The over 40 high dosage thread

I just started peptides a couple weeks ago, but no HGH.
Yes test and eq doses divided into 2 weekly pins

There is absolutely no need for me to ever run high dosages of AAS. All I want from my current cycle is lean muscle retention! My off season when calories are higher all I need to do is maintain healthy hormone levels as I am not trying to put anymore muscle on my frame or at least not a lot, I naturally accrue some lean muscle tissue from training and smart nutrition but at my level of muscular development already and age this doesn't add up to much...BUT even just a couple of pounds is pretty dramatic on my frame as I always stay pretty lean now so every ounce of new lean muscle tissue looks pretty dramatic on me.
Post up a recent pic b-boy. I need some inspiration bro!

I've enjoyed this thread, its makes me laugh at myself.
No body would care, but I've been dosing my test at 30mg/day lately and adding 5mg Tren-A to the pin. Sounds dumb, but I notice a huge difference with just the 5mg of Tren. I may go to 10mg/day for 2 weeks and then 15mg/day for 2 weeks and drop the tren for a month. 53yo now.

I've enjoyed this thread, its makes me laugh at myself.
No body would care, but I've been dosing my test at 30mg/day lately and adding 5mg Tren-A to the pin. Sounds dumb, but I notice a huge difference with just the 5mg of Tren. I may go to 10mg/day for 2 weeks and then 15mg/day for 2 weeks and drop the tren for a month. 53yo now.
When you say “huge difference”, is that strictly in keeping you leaner or what do you notice? Just curious

When you say “huge difference”, is that strictly in keeping you leaner or what do you notice? Just curious

After about 5 days with the additional tren, my strength jumps up and I get fuller and harder-feeling like I'm a little pumped all the time. Back in the day 50mg/eod would be a minimum tren dose. I eventually took a long break doing Em's 10mg/day for several months. I needed to get my blood pressure under control. Eventually I'd bump the test to 20-30mg/day. Then I thought i'd try micro-dosing my old tren stash. It's amazing how powerful it is.

After about 5 days with the additional tren, my strength jumps up and I get fuller and harder-feeling like I'm a little pumped all the time. Back in the day 50mg/eod would be a minimum tren dose. I eventually took a long break doing Em's 10mg/day for several months. I needed to get my blood pressure under control. Eventually I'd bump the test to 20-30mg/day. Then I thought i'd try micro-dosing my old tren stash. It's amazing how powerful it is.
Yea I’m a little older and wiser now. So if I ever did tren again it would be minimal. I know some guys say aas don’t make you lean, but I will say NOTHING to this day changed me faster than tren. I’m more about focusing on my diet/training these days, as opposed to the “what can I take next” mentality🙄

Thing is for the guys who are on grams on top of the grams 10 mg tren will do nothing but give 10 mg tren to a guy like me who is taking 35-40mg test day and It is damn sure that this will be a hugeee difference!

I remember back in the 90’s when in my area pellets became populate and tren home brew flowed like water 150 mgs per week was a good dose and 100 mgs was even used often. I remember getting noticeable tren results off of 100 mgs and didn’t want to go nuts all the time either. Haha, that came later as the old if 100 mgs is good imagine what 200, 300, etc will be!!

I remember back in the 90’s when in my area pellets became populate and tren home brew flowed like water 150 mgs per week was a good dose and 100 mgs was even used often. I remember getting noticeable tren results off of 100 mgs and didn’t want to go nuts all the time either. Haha, that came later as the old if 100 mgs is good imagine what 200, 300, etc will be!!
With those pellets I used to buy those conversion kits that would take out all the binders and then mix in the oil. Id do 75 mg EOD and got great results off of just that. That was all I would do for 10 or 12 weeks.

With those pellets I used to buy those conversion kits that would take out all the binders and then mix in the oil. Id do 75 mg EOD and got great results off of just that. That was all I would do for 10 or 12 weeks.
Maldorf I’ve never ran Tren do you think I could get some of nutrient partitioning and recomp effects off a small dose say 25mgs EOD? I used to get anxiety still do at times but as I’ve gotten older ( recently turned 39) it has subsided to almost never now thank God. Others are more than welcome to chime in as well. Thanks for any advice guys.

Maldorf I’ve never ran Tren do you think I could get some of nutrient partitioning and recomp effects off a small dose say 25mgs EOD? I used to get anxiety still do at times but as I’ve gotten older ( recently turned 39) it has subsided to almost never now thank God. Others are more than welcome to chime in as well. Thanks for any advice guys.
If the tren is good quality I truly believe that you would. I would not run that longer than what you would for a normal cycle. 12 weeks or so. I also believe that it is hard on the heart because it was not until I started using it that I experienced cardiomyopathy. Be careful.

If the tren is good quality I truly believe that you would. I would not run that longer than what you would for a normal cycle. 12 weeks or so. I also believe that it is hard on the heart because it was not until I started using it that I experienced cardiomyopathy. Be careful.
Thanks for the input Maldorf I trust your opinion and honestly I’ve gotten big enough( biggest being 272 not sure of body fat but abs were visible at 5’10” no shoes I’m 5’8.5”) I’m from a small town so small in fact I’m known as “that guy” lol. I just periodically wonder “what if” but I’ve gotten along great without it using thing like combining mast and winny to try and capture some of the so called magic my instincts were always stay away from that stuff maybe rightfully sorry for the rant and thanks once again for sharing your knowledge

Upped dosage "slightly" now running
750 mg test/wk
600 mg EQ/wk
Cjc with dac
Ipamorelin
Arimadex

Today "possibly" 10 weeks out

Attachments

• 2020-02-29 11.49.44.jpg
    2020-02-29 11.49.44.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 98
Back side