over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The over 40 high dosage thread

Turned 50 in October '19...Last spring/summer ran this,split into different phases(in no particular order):
-900 mg Test E(16wks)
-600mg Deca(10wks)
-4iu GH(26wks)
-Tren A 500-700mg wk(12wks)
-Winstrol 50-60mg day(10wks)
-Halo 50mg(6wks)
-Dbol 60mg(10wks)
-100mg Prop ED
-Masteron 100mg ED
-T3 25-125mcg ED
-HCG 500iu 3x wk
-Arimidex
-Aromasin
-Caber 50mg ED
Maybe a few others I forgot. Anyways,that was my last Hoorah. Had one shoulder replaced day before Thanksgiving '19,and having the other shoulder replaced next month. My days of blasting are over,probably won't even be able to train again. Glad I went out w a bang,was in the best shape Ive been in the last 15yrs.
Will definitely miss training and how good it made me feel,but it is what it is.

Turned 50 in October '19...Last spring/summer ran this,split into different phases(in no particular order):
-900 mg Test E(16wks)
-600mg Deca(10wks)
-4iu GH(26wks)
-Tren A 500-700mg wk(12wks)
-Winstrol 50-60mg day(10wks)
-Halo 50mg(6wks)
-Dbol 60mg(10wks)
-100mg Prop ED
-Masteron 100mg ED
-T3 25-125mcg ED
-HCG 500iu 3x wk
-Arimidex
-Aromasin
-Caber 50mg ED
Maybe a few others I forgot. Anyways,that was my last Hoorah. Had one shoulder replaced day before Thanksgiving '19,and having the other shoulder replaced next month. My days of blasting are over,probably won't even be able to train again. Glad I went out w a bang,was in the best shape Ive been in the last 15yrs.
Will definitely miss training and how good it made me feel,but it is what it is.

Wow, that's a little heart breaking, but it's for the better. Hopefully you can find another passion to fill your time.

You won't be able to workout at all after healing? Other members have had both shoulders worked on. Spine type surgeries, etc and they are still able to do some type of workout after healing.
Don't let this be your swan song.
Take care.
MS

You won't be able to workout at all after healing? Other members have had both shoulders worked on. Spine type surgeries, etc and they are still able to do some type of workout after healing.
Don't let this be your swan song.
Take care.
MS

I had a total reverse-shoulder replacement(not a conventional replacement as I have no rotator cuff left) and thats as worse as it can get. I'll be able to lift very light weights,but anything over 40lbs is a strict no-no;the shoulder replacement will wear out prematurely as it's a last ditch effort to salvage some should function and ROM. It's not designed for people my age who are still active,it's for people in their late 60's as it only lasts 20yrs tops. Yeah,I've had 2 lumbar fusions,from L2-S1 and one cervical fusion from C4-C6 so I'm fully aware of overcoming obstacles. But I'm gonna chill for quite some time before I touch any weights again.

Stumpy by my math that's like 4cc of gear a day?
No,like I posted,I listed all the drugs I used over a 6mo span cycling on and off and switching things up. Didn't run all those compounds at the same time;too lazy to post all the combo's and time frame I did each although I do have everything listed in my log. Most I injected per day was 2cc and that was the acetate's such as masteron,tren,prop.

This thread is refreshing. I’m 31 and on TRT, not ideal but is what it is. But reading though this ,id say I’ve got some good years ahead of me for gains. Haven’t ran a cycle in 5 years or so....maybe again one day

This thread is refreshing. I’m 31 and on TRT, not ideal but is what it is. But reading though this ,id say I’ve got some good years ahead of me for gains. Haven’t ran a cycle in 5 years or so....maybe again one day
I’d say your coming into your prime years for building muscle. Before 30-35 my metabolism was way too fast I couldn’t gain weight no matter what seemed I couldn’t get over 190-200lbs. As I’ve gotten older (just turned 39)muscle comes way easier weighed exactly 260 this morning. Having said that I didn’t start using hormones until almost 30 even with hormones the weight came slow but at least it came.

Hey stumpy, just shot you a message about your shoulder.
My issues are bad and i'm going to have to suffer in the next 5-10 years.
Just want to hear your perspective.

I see his point but damn he is well we will say punctual lmao

I had a total reverse-shoulder replacement(not a conventional replacement as I have no rotator cuff left) and thats as worse as it can get. I'll be able to lift very light weights,but anything over 40lbs is a strict no-no;the shoulder replacement will wear out prematurely as it's a last ditch effort to salvage some should function and ROM. It's not designed for people my age who are still active,it's for people in their late 60's as it only lasts 20yrs tops. Yeah,I've had 2 lumbar fusions,from L2-S1 and one cervical fusion from C4-C6 so I'm fully aware of overcoming obstacles. But I'm gonna chill for quite some time before I touch any weights again.

Out of curiosity do you know whose hardware is in you now? lol just curious and you don't have to share (obviously).

Out of curiosity do you know whose hardware is in you now? lol just curious and you don't have to share (obviously).
I don't,but I can attach a pic if that would help? I'm not happy with it however as I'm having some issues

I don't,but I can attach a pic if that would help? I'm not happy with it however as I'm having some issues

ahhh maybe I don't want to know if it's ours then lol. I'll blame it on the surgeon. I'm totally kidding man knowing quite a few who have had shoulder replacements I know it's a tough road and recovery can be mixed.

ahhh maybe I don't want to know if it's ours then lol. I'll blame it on the surgeon. I'm totally kidding man knowing quite a few who have had shoulder replacements I know it's a tough road and recovery can be mixed.
PM sent...

Dieting down currently, I'm POSSIBLY 12 weeks out today. Pre-contest stack is
300mg test E/wk
600mg EQ/wk
100mg tren ace/EOD
.5mg arimadex 2x/wk

Fat burners
300mg inj. L-carnitine per day (just started)
20mg yohimbine hcl per day
Cjc with dac/EOD...ipamorelin 2x per day
Lots of coffee

No GH BBOY ? You not using it anymore ?

Test and eq shot 2 times a week ?

Very sensible stack for the muscle you have brother

No GH BBOY ? You not using it anymore ?

Test and eq shot 2 times a week ?

Very sensible stack for the muscle you have brother
I just started peptides a couple weeks ago, but no HGH.
Yes test and eq doses divided into 2 weekly pins

There is absolutely no need for me to ever run high dosages of AAS. All I want from my current cycle is lean muscle retention! My off season when calories are higher all I need to do is maintain healthy hormone levels as I am not trying to put anymore muscle on my frame or at least not a lot, I naturally accrue some lean muscle tissue from training and smart nutrition but at my level of muscular development already and age this doesn't add up to much...BUT even just a couple of pounds is pretty dramatic on my frame as I always stay pretty lean now so every ounce of new lean muscle tissue looks pretty dramatic on me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member