over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Pacific on HBO

Uhhh...... Bullshit.
You let your antisemitism cloud your judgement and thinking friend. If you hate Jews then at least have the balls to say "I hate Jews and Im pissed that the USA stopped hitler from killing them all". I would at least respect you for being straight forward. Your view on WWII and our fighting AND winning it are just laughable. And if you dont think Iran will do everything they can to smuggle their nukes into the U.S. after they acquire them then you are just piss ignorant. In fact why dont ya move your ass to Iran? You will fit right in with the Jew hating government.

We help Israel commit murder? lol uhhh... OK. Israel is a tiny sliver of a country surrounded by people like you that hate them and want to annhilate them. Yet, they've repeatedly kicked the shit out of these people everytime they try to carry out this anhilation. i respect that. They control us? OK friend whatever you say.

How many swastikas tattoos have you got? lol

Attack Iran - yes
troops on mexican border - yes
Support Israel - Damn right
Im a registered independent.
Abortion - Non issue for me
Gay marriage - Doesnt bother me in the least bit.
2nd amendment - staunch supporter
Legalize Marijuana - I agree
Strong on national defense AND interests - yup
FOR economic common sense - yes sir
Give a shit what color your skin is or what religon you practice? - No

So now that you know where i stand on some issues please come up with a new label for me because you see, Neo-con just doesnt fit nor does left-winger, and dont call me asshole because I will readily admit to that.

In addition to being challenged intellectually it appears you suffer from some sort of schizphrenia as well... you call me a left winger at the beginning of your post and a neo-con at the end. Do you even know the definition of these labels? Seems the only thing your sure of is your hatred for Jews.

In the end friend you and your pathetic anti-semetic/America hating views are just sad and laughable.

BC

great post.

I have really liked the series so far.

We help Israel commit murder? lol uhhh... OK. Israel is a tiny sliver of a country surrounded by people like you that hate them and want to annhilate them. Yet, they've repeatedly kicked the shit out of these people everytime they try to carry out this anhilation. i respect that. They control us? OK friend whatever you say.

BC

Israel is a country founded by Jewish supremecists in the Year 1948. They did so with the help of Britain because of the Boulfour declaratation where Jewish groups told Britain they would would drag America into WWI with scare tactic propaganda because they dominated the American Press. This would aid in Britains victory but in return Great Britain had to help the Jews create a Zionist state in Israel.

To create this state, they displaced almost the entire Nation of Palestine. People were forced to leave their homes and possessions and if refused then they were murdered in cold blood often times entire communities rounded up in concentration camps and slaughtered like pigs. To this day, they continue their land grab expansion of palestine and thier killing continues. It is a state founded on Racial supremecy which caters exclusively to people of Jewish heritage.

THis is a country who has attacked and killed Americans in 1967 on the USS Liberty to try and blame the incident on their Enemies to drag America into war

This is a country who tried to blow up American Embassies to blame it on their enemies to bring America to their aid. They were caught red handed but still gave these terrorists medals of honor.

THis a a country who spies on us regularly, one of the worste of which was the Jon. Pollard case where they gave all of our nuclear secrets to Russia which could have lead to millions of deaths.

This is a country who had massod agents in the the US on 9/11 (the anniversy of signing of the Balfour declaration) video taping the towers before the planes hit and celebrating after. Who were later detained by police, all failed polygragh tests about the knowledge of the event and then were sent back Israel by Michael Chertoff (Jew) and the case was classified. Fox News even reported on this.

What does America do about all of these terrorist acts committed against the U.S?
Do we declare Israel our Enemy?
Do we declare war on them?
Do we atleast break our friendship with them?
Do we stop giving them money while america is bankrupt?
Do we after 9/11 atleast realize that the cost of supporting Israel is not worthe the risk to America? Do we realize that muslim maniacs hate America because jewish terrorism in the middle east is support by american military aid?

NO we do none of those!

We continue to give Israel 20 billion dollars a year and large amounts of military weapons so that they can continue their killing and land grab conquest. America is dieing financially but we give Israel 20 billion dollars a year? and Republicans speak of being fiscally conservative? The fact that these things are true just illustrates how much jewish power dominates American finances, Press and Government. It is all well documented just no one dares speak of it.

I'm glad you are happy to be a foot soldier for the New World Order. As long as you are happy thats great. But don't think for a second that you support the principles that America was founded on. Isolationism and No-nation building. America had no business in WWI or WWII. You piss on the graves of the Anglo-Saxon men who founded this country which is living out its final years and will soon be gone in the large scheme of time.

it's just about the pacific, ww2! not anything more. u want truth, watch why we fight. there's your truth. and not to belittle us now, but the cannon fodder back then had it alot worse than we do now. low tech all the way. guys today, if put back to ww2, wouldn't hack it. hard times meant hard men. now, we have better weapons, tech, support, equipment,medicine...
no right and wrong, no my god is better than yours. it's money and power.

Israel is a country founded by Jewish supremecists in the Year 1948. They did so with the help of Britain because of the Boulfour declaratation where Jewish groups told Britain they would would drag America into WWI with scare tactic propaganda because they dominated the American Press. This would aid in Britains victory but in return Great Britain had to help the Jews create a Zionist state in Israel.

To create this state, they displaced almost the entire Nation of Palestine. People were forced to leave their homes and possessions and if refused then they were murdered in cold blood often times entire communities rounded up in concentration camps and slaughtered like pigs. To this day, they continue their land grab expansion of palestine and thier killing continues. It is a state founded on Racial supremecy which caters exclusively to people of Jewish heritage.

THis is a country who has attacked and killed Americans in 1967 on the USS Liberty to try and blame the incident on their Enemies to drag America into war

This is a country who tried to blow up American Embassies to blame it on their enemies to bring America to their aid. They were caught red handed but still gave these terrorists medals of honor.

THis a a country who spies on us regularly, one of the worste of which was the Jon. Pollard case where they gave all of our nuclear secrets to Russia which could have lead to millions of deaths.

This is a country who had massod agents in the the US on 9/11 (the anniversy of signing of the Balfour declaration) video taping the towers before the planes hit and celebrating after. Who were later detained by police, all failed polygragh tests about the knowledge of the event and then were sent back Israel by Michael Chertoff (Jew) and the case was classified. Fox News even reported on this.

What does America do about all of these terrorist acts committed against the U.S?
Do we declare Israel our Enemy?
Do we declare war on them?
Do we atleast break our friendship with them?
Do we stop giving them money while america is bankrupt?
Do we after 9/11 atleast realize that the cost of supporting Israel is not worthe the risk to America? Do we realize that muslim maniacs hate America because jewish terrorism in the middle east is support by american military aid?

NO we do none of those!

We continue to give Israel 20 billion dollars a year and large amounts of military weapons so that they can continue their killing and land grab conquest. America is dieing financially but we give Israel 20 billion dollars a year? and Republicans speak of being fiscally conservative? The fact that these things are true just illustrates how much jewish power dominates American finances, Press and Government. It is all well documented just no one dares speak of it.

I'm glad you are happy to be a foot soldier for the New World Order. As long as you are happy thats great. But don't think for a second that you support the principles that America was founded on. Isolationism and No-nation building. America had no business in WWI or WWII. You piss on the graves of the Anglo-Saxon men who founded this country which is living out its final years and will soon be gone in the large scheme of time.

Ya know what? Im done wit this. Im never gonna change your mind nor you mine. We simply disagree and have a very different opinion of our country. I respect your right to have your opinion and express it. I think that we would have a pretty interesting conversation/debate if we ever sat down to have a beer. I'm always fascinated as to how people form the opinions that they have and come to the conclusions that they do, even if I disagree.

Let me just ask you this. No matter how wrong or dysfunctional you think it is at the moment..... Do you love your country? If you answer yes then By God we agree on something. If you answer no then, respectfully, ... Why are you here?

Anyway.....

.......'Nuff said.

BC

Uhhh...... Bullshit.
You let your antisemitism cloud your judgement and thinking friend. If you hate Jews then at least have the balls to say "I hate Jews and Im pissed that the USA stopped hitler from killing them all". I would at least respect you for being straight forward. Your view on WWII and our fighting AND winning it are just laughable. And if you dont think Iran will do everything they can to smuggle their nukes into the U.S. after they acquire them then you are just piss ignorant. In fact why dont ya move your ass to Iran? You will fit right in with the Jew hating government.

How many swastikas tattoos have you got? lol

Attack Iran - yes
troops on mexican border - yes
Support Israel - Damn right
Im a registered independent.
Abortion - Non issue for me
Gay marriage - Doesnt bother me in the least bit.
2nd amendment - staunch supporter
Legalize Marijuana - I agree
Strong on national defense AND interests - yup
FOR economic common sense - yes sir
Give a shit what color your skin is or what religon you practice? - No

So now that you know where i stand on some issues please come up with a new label for me because you see, Neo-con just doesnt fit nor does left-winger, and dont call me asshole because I will readily admit to that.

In addition to being challenged intellectually it appears you suffer from some sort of schizphrenia as well... you call me a left winger at the beginning of your post and a neo-con at the end. Do you even know the definition of these labels? Seems the only thing your sure of is your hatred for Jews.

In the end friend you and your pathetic anti-semetic/America hating views are just sad and laughable.

BC

You have never actually formed an opinion of your own about anything in your life. All you can do is parrot Sean Hannitys views or Rush Limbaughs or some other neo con loser who gets paid to lead Americans down the path to irrational, insane thinking. You need someone to tell you what to think and what to believe because you are incapable of critical thinking. People like you can never percieve reality for what it really is even when presented with overwhelming evidence and facts of the truth.

You have never actually formed an opinion of your own about anything in your life. All you can do is parrot Sean Hannitys views or Rush Limbaughs or some other neo con loser who gets paid to lead Americans down the path to irrational, insane thinking. You need someone to tell you what to think and what to believe because you are incapable of critical thinking. People like you can never percieve reality for what it really is even when presented with overwhelming evidence and facts of the truth.

seriously johnny enough

I just cant leave this alone.

Uhhhh... yeah. You're right. You have a marvelous grasp of the facts and wonderful observational abilities.

Sean Hannity & Rush Limbaugh both:

Are Registered Independents LIKE ME
Are prochoice LIKE ME
Support the legalization of Marijuana LIKE ME
Are ambivalent towards gay marriage LIKE ME

Oh wait... no their not.

Thank you for your fleamarket psychoanalysis. I didnt realize I was such a follower.

I sleep better at night knowing someone such as yourself, with your undeniable high powered perception, is looking out for the fragile psychic well being of sheep like myself.

BC

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member