over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Pacific on HBO

The show starts with a HUGE historical mistake - but typical for the US way of viewing world history.
During the first briefing of the young Mariens the viewer can see a map of the world in the backgorund showing which parts of the world had already been occupied by NAZI-Germany in 1941 (shown in red with the swastica).
It shows Iceland and most of the African Continent being occupied by NAZI-Germany. THAT IS HISTORICALLY VERY WRONG!
"Pacific" to me is nothing but another "US made Saga" to glorify war and "paint" another picture of "US Military Peace Corps Mission".

I would really like to hear more about other historical innacuracies in the movie as it progresses. I find it a bit facinating to explore what the film makers chose to change, leave out, etc.

One thing is for sure though, so far I think the movie makes for good entertainment and in the end thats all that really matters. I do not think they are trying to portray the movie as being historically accurate. Its probably more accurate than some war movies out there.

LMAO......

Be honest, the Concentration Camps set up by the US Government during WWII to keep people of Asian background under "controll" - most of them were American Citizens - was clearly an act of racism and those people were treaded as potential terrorists.

I dont flame much but here goes.... Using the term "concentration camp" to describe the camps that the japanese americans were held at is just stupid. The real "concentration camps" were in germany and europe.

Why dont you draw some parrallels between the camps the Japanese Americans were held at and the real concentration camps in Europe or the cmaps that the Japanese Army had. Oh, thats right the Japanese didnt have camps for holding civilians they just raped, tortured, forced them to work and then killed them.

Holding the Jap-Amer citizens in camps of any kind WAS WRONG. I wont defend it, but get your terminology straight.Talk to someone from the Philipines.

BC

LMAO....

The show starts with a HUGE historical mistake - but typical for the US way of viewing world history.
During the first briefing of the young Mariens the viewer can see a map of the world in the backgorund showing which parts of the world had already been occupied by NAZI-Germany in 1941 (shown in red with the swastica).
It shows Iceland and most of the African Continent being occupied by NAZI-Germany. THAT IS HISTORICALLY VERY WRONG!
"Pacific" to me is nothing but another "US made Saga" to glorify war and "paint" another picture of "US Military Peace Corps Mission".

Looks like we got us a Bona Fide Left wing America hater here boys. Are you even an American citizen? You probably French. they have never forgiven us for saving they're asses in WWII. So, did the U.S. do anything right during WWII? I guess we were the bad guys huh? Ask one of those poor souls that were still alive at Dachau or Auschwitz when the U.S.A. swung open the gates and freed them what they think about our "U.S. Military Peace Corps Mission" of the 40's.

Dont get me wrong my friend. Isupport your right to spew left wing propaganda. In fact its one of the reasons me and my buddies spent so much time in that shit hole Iraq.....
BC

AIRBORNE ARTILLERY

Looks like we got us a Bona Fide Left wing America hater here boys. Are you even an American citizen? You probably French. they have never forgiven us for saving they're asses in WWII. So, did the U.S. do anything right during WWII? I guess we were the bad guys huh? Ask one of those poor souls that were still alive at Dachau or Auschwitz when the U.S.A. swung open the gates and freed them what they think about our "U.S. Military Peace Corps Mission" of the 40's.

Dont get me wrong my friend. Isupport your right to spew left wing propaganda. In fact its one of the reasons me and my buddies spent so much time in that shit hole Iraq.....

BC

AIRBORNE ARTILLERY

Many German Americans were put in internment camps in America also, I think even more German Americans than Japanese Americans. And after the war was over the USA had real concentration camps for Germans in Germany. Eisenhower oversaw these concentration camps in Germany, and they were absolutely horrendous. There were no saints in WW2 on any side. FDR was one of the absolute worst presidents America has ever had. There was a ton of war time propaganda being thrown at Americans to get them to hate the Japanese and the Germans. Not much has changed. Almost forgot, the USA was allied with the most murderous evil regime ever known to man in WW2-Communist Russia

How did killing 1,000,000 plus innocent Iraqis protect American free speech?

Last edited:
Many German Americans were put in internment camps in America also, I think even more German Americans than Japanese Americans. And after the war was over the USA had real concentration camps for Germans in Germany. Eisenhower oversaw these concentration camps in Germany, and they were absolutely horrendous. There were no saints in WW2 on any side. FDR was one of the absolute worst presidents America has ever had. There was a ton of war time propaganda being thrown at Americans to get them to hate the Japanese and the Germans. Not much has changed. Almost forgot, the USA was allied with the most murderous evil regime ever known to man in WW2-Communist Russia

How did killing 1,000,000 plus innocent Iraqis protect American free speech
?
We would all be speaking german if George W.bush was president during WWII..

We would all be speaking german if George W.bush was president during WWII..

johnnyd - I wont waste my time stating the facts that make your post bullshit as I see it would have no effect.

You guys crack me up. Just be glad there will always be guys like me and my buddies to protect the asses.

You're right about Bush, we should have elected John Kerry, he would have been much tougher...lololol

BC

johnnyd - I wont waste my time stating the facts that make your post bullshit as I see it would have no effect.

You guys crack me up. Just be glad there will always be guys like me and my buddies to protect the asses of pussy's like you.

You're right about Bush, we should have elected John Kerry, he would have been much tougher...lololol

Oxygen thieves like you are prime example of whats wrong wit this country today.

BC

You and your righteous "buddies" are doing God's work in a monumental fight of Good vs. Evil. The world thanks you.

You and your righteous "buddies" are doing God's work in a monumental fight of Good vs. Evil. The world thanks you.

please don't bring God into this, especially when its a sarcastic dick remark...as a matter of fact the only ones who have brought God into this are the terrorists who would have no problem killing you, me, or any other person who doesn't see things their way. you're entitled to your opinion, but i think it is extremely disrespectful and cowardly to mock the troops who allow you to have the freedom of speech which you clearly take for granted.

but i think it is extremely disrespectful and cowardly to mock the troops who allow you to have the freedom of speech which you clearly take for granted.

Were poor, illiterate, impoverished, Afghanistani goat herders ever in danger of conquering America and taking away free speech?

Were poor, impoversihed Iraqi peasants going to take over America and take away free speech?

What danger did these poor morons in far away shit holes ever pose to the USA?

You would be surprised how many foolish American drones belive that God does have something to do with this new crusade in the "holy land" and how it ties in with their revelation bs.

Were poor, illiterate, impoverished, Afghanistani goat herders ever in danger of conquering America and taking away free speech?

Were poor, impoversihed Iraqi peasants going to take over America and take away free speech?

What danger did these poor morons in far away shit holes ever pose to the USA?

You would be surprised how many foolish American drones belive that God does have something to do with this new crusade in the "holy land" and how it ties in with their revelation bs.

maybe they were never threatening to take away our freedom of speech but flying planes into buildings in my opinions is much worse. are there terrorists in afghanistan? YES. are there terrorists in iraq? AGAIN YES. its a shame innocent people have to die in war, however the terrorists are cowards who hide among innocents and the only way to defeat them is to take the fight to them.

Waste of good skin

maybe they were never threatening to take away our freedom of speech but flying planes into buildings in my opinions is much worse. are there terrorists in afghanistan? YES. are there terrorists in iraq? AGAIN YES. its a shame innocent people have to die in war, however the terrorists are cowards who hide among innocents and the only way to defeat them is to take the fight to them.

Dont wast your time scrapper. Just pull up johnnyboys post under universal healthcare regarding him wanting the USA to collapse. That tells me all I need to know about him. I'm sorry I wasted precious time out of my day responding to his idiocy. Logic is wasted on people like him. They only understand a beat down.

Im done.

BC

Dont wast your time scrapper. Just pull up johnnyboys post under universal healthcare regarding him wanting the USA to collapse. That tells me all I need to know about him. I'm sorry I wasted precious time out of my day responding to his idiocy. Logic is wasted on people like him. They only understand a beat down.

Im done.

BC

You are right cheese. just like the terrorists are cowards and hide among civilians, people like johnnyboy are cowards and would never have the balls to voice these types of opinions to your face. so go ahead johnnyboy keep bashing america on a bodybuilding forum. and if you ever get the balls to speak to me man to man please pm me i will fly to whatever part of the country you are in i promise.

You are right cheese. just like the terrorists are cowards and hide among civilians, people like johnnyboy are cowards and would never have the balls to voice these types of opinions to your face. so go ahead johnnyboy keep bashing america on a bodybuilding forum. and if you ever get the balls to speak to me man to man please pm me i will fly to whatever part of the country you are in i promise.

The American military is the coward attacking defensless shithole nations with no military and no air force. Americans who support such actions are cowards. Really though Americans are just stupid with the lowest education of any developed nation. Poor brainwashed morons with no other option join the US military and want to believe they are heros when they are working for an evil empire. The mission they are on is wrong, and if they cant see that they are morons. Supporting morons on an unjust mission is retarded. Fly to my country and Ill pick you up at the airport.

Check out HBO band of brothers

you can say pacific is the sequel to band of brothers same writers producers etc...

And as for historical accuracies its based off the memoirs of 2 soldiers, this is explicitly stated, if the memoirs said iceland was part of nazi germainy it doesnt mean the film is inaccurate, it might just mean thats what the memoirs of these soldiers said...

And if not who cares great show!!

The American military is the coward attacking defensless shithole nations with no military and no air force. Americans who support such actions are cowards. Really though Americans are just stupid with the lowest education of any developed nation. Poor brainwashed morons with no other option join the US military and want to believe they are heros when they are working for an evil empire. The mission they are on is wrong, and if they cant see that they are morons. Supporting morons on an unjust mission is retarded. Fly to my country and Ill pick you up at the airport.

yeah so this uneducated shithole of a developed country, is so stupid no other country can even come close to it in military economic power.... Yep those stupid yokels should have known better than to be better than the rest, and once they were they best well gosh darn they gonna have to let every one else steam roll them because they are so advanced, and oh yeah stupid too...

Seriously statements like yours are thoughtless dogma thoughtless black and white bullshit... Shit is way more complicated than that... if you were so smart youd know that.... u condescending a-hole...

And im not even american :eek:

left winger?

Dont get me wrong my friend. Isupport your right to spew left wing propaganda. In fact its one of the reasons me and my buddies spent so much time in that shit hole Iraq..... to make sure idiots like you could continue to have diarrhea of the mouth.

BC

AIRBORNE ARTILLERY

I think you are the left winger bro.

America had no business going to war in WWII. FDR completely 100% provoked the Japs to attack pearl habor. He and his Zionist buddies forced America into a war in which it was not being threatened and had nothing to gain from. The same thing with Great Britain and Winston Churchill's "FOCUS GROUP". Lots of great men of European descent died it this filthy war and they all died in vain. How terrible it is to honor this war which led to the downfall and deliberate destruction of western civilization. We have sickening movies today like "Inglorious Bastards" glorifying the torture of regular german soldiers and people applaud and praise this garbage. The only people that benefited from WWII were the jews who have been riding this holocaust lie to found Israel and excuse their terrible behavior from the beginning of time by accusing everyone of anti-semitism and hate speech and locking people in prison.

You are over in Iraq fighting a war that was orchestrated by Paul Wolfowitz and his Project for a New American Century buddies, who believe america should fight Israels dirty little battles. Lets not forget that that the so called terrorists attack us because we help Israel commit murder in the middle east and because they control america. Thats their words...

I'm sure you probably want to go attack Iran right? because they are such a threat to America? Americans should die for this cause? Well thats pretty honorable for you to want to risk your life to defend the Israelis from evil Iran. Atleast know who you support. maybe some day they can make a movie about it.:rolleyes:

How bout you and your buddies leave the middle east and go down to the mexican border and build a wall and deport all the illegals. America is wrotting from the inside.

You are a typical Neo-Con. Please don't pretent you are conservative. And please don't pretend that you defend America.

Last edited:
LMAO again

I think you are the left winger bro.

America had no business going to war in WWII. FDR completely 100% provoked the Japs to attack pearl habor. He and his Zionist buddies forced America into a war in which it was not being threatened and had nothing to gain from. The same thing with Great Britain and Winston Churchill's "FOCUS GROUP". Lots of great men of European descent died it this filthy war and they all died in vain. How terrible it is to honor this war which led to the downfall and deliberate destruction of western civilization. We have sickening movies today like "Inglorious Bastards" glorifying the torture of regular german soldiers and people applaud and praise this garbage. The only people that benefited from WWII were the jews who have been riding this holocaust lie to found Israel and excuse their terrible behavior from the beginning of time by accusing everyone of anti-semitism and hate speech and locking people in prison.

You are over in Iraq fighting a war that was orchestrated by Paul Wolfowitz and his Project for a New American Century buddies, who believe america should fight Israels dirty little battles. Lets not forget that that the so called terrorists attack us because we help Israel commit murder in the middle east and because they control america. Thats their words...

I'm sure you probably want to go attack Iran right? because they are such a threat to America? Americans should die for this cause? Well thats pretty honorable for you to want to risk your life to defend the Israelis from evil Iran. Atleast know who you support. maybe some day they can make a movie about it.:rolleyes:

How bout you and your buddies leave the middle east and go down to the mexican border and build a wall and deport all the illegals. America is wrotting from the inside.

You are a typical Neo-Con. Please don't pretent you are conservative. And please don't pretend that you defend America.

Uhhh...... Bullshit.
You let your antisemitism cloud your judgement and thinking friend. If you hate Jews then at least have the balls to say "I hate Jews and Im pissed that the USA stopped hitler from killing them all". I would at least respect you for being straight forward. Your view on WWII and our fighting AND winning it are just laughable. And if you dont think Iran will do everything they can to smuggle their nukes into the U.S. after they acquire them then you are just piss ignorant. In fact why dont ya move your ass to Iran? You will fit right in with the Jew hating government.

We help Israel commit murder? lol uhhh... OK. Israel is a tiny sliver of a country surrounded by people like you that hate them and want to annhilate them. Yet, they've repeatedly kicked the shit out of these people everytime they try to carry out this anhilation. i respect that. They control us? OK friend whatever you say.

How many swastikas tattoos have you got? lol

Attack Iran - yes
troops on mexican border - yes
Support Israel - Damn right
Im a registered independent.
Abortion - Non issue for me
Gay marriage - Doesnt bother me in the least bit.
2nd amendment - staunch supporter
Legalize Marijuana - I agree
Strong on national defense AND interests - yup
FOR economic common sense - yes sir
Give a shit what color your skin is or what religon you practice? - No

So now that you know where i stand on some issues please come up with a new label for me because you see, Neo-con just doesnt fit nor does left-winger, and dont call me asshole because I will readily admit to that.

In addition to being challenged intellectually it appears you suffer from some sort of schizphrenia as well... you call me a left winger at the beginning of your post and a neo-con at the end. Do you even know the definition of these labels? Seems the only thing your sure of is your hatred for Jews.

In the end friend you and your pathetic anti-semetic/America hating views are just sad and laughable.

BC

Last edited:

And plenty of terrorists in the USA too.

BigCheese and Scapper13 - these are your warnings about your language. You can argue without insulting or belittleing other members. i am not going to be editing any more of your posts.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws