over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The perfect meal?

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
lets face it. we spend alot of our time around food. half of the time im sure we dont want to look at food. so what about getting the most bang for the buck? lately ive been using a trick i read that AZNFREAK uses. mixing my meats. Its so much easier than eating 10 OZ of just chicken in one meal. But im about to eat before i head to the gym and am thinking about what i want to eat. I dont use a set meal i use a set number for macro's so i can vary my meals as i like. Heres what im thinking im about to have.
4 oz. filet
4 Oz marinated grilled chicken
6 tbsp LBA
1 cup rice
1 cup broccoli sauteed in olive oil and garlic.
ill have TP's cold filtrated WPI with creatine and glutamine in grape juice.

i like the variety of flavors and textures from the protiens and the garlic and olive oil on the veggies makes them awesome.

What are some solutions you have come up with for breaking up the food boredom?

I think the perfect meal rightnow would be a big ass peice of cheese cake , or a pan of brownies.

Only 12 more weeks !!!

I am totally and absolutely sick and tired of eating chicken .
chicken! chicken! chicken ! everywhere mofo chicken.
I need a chicken break ! Cluck !
So! Today I have a very nice piece of calves liver ,fresh onions , green peppers laying out ready for me to cook it.

I agree.. Mixing protein sources allows for a more nutrient variant meal.. My current favorite is grass fed ground beef with pasture eggs cooked in coconut oil.

I am totally and absolutely sick and tired of eating chicken .
chicken! chicken! chicken ! everywhere mofo chicken.
I need a chicken break ! Cluck !
So! Today I have a very nice piece of calves liver ,fresh onions , green peppers laying out ready for me to cook it.

That sounds real good bro! I love liver.

crock pot, top round roast, sweet potatoes

crock pot is the most awesome invention of all time!

If you prepare your meat dishes well (such as in a crock pot or real grill), it's hard to get tired of it. So tender and flavorful.

But yeah, chicken and vegetables on a George Foreman gets old real goddamn fast. Real goddamn fast. But I just don't have time to grill out and shit all throughout the fucking day. Maybe if I was Jay Cutler being paid out the ass by sponsors just to do that.

For now though....I'll just have my tuna sandwich and protein shake.

P.S. A tip...if you're getting tired of chicken breast, do what I do. Cheat a little and put some nice blue cheese dressing on your plate. Dip the chicken in that. Mmmmmmm. I just love blue cheese.

Last edited:
I never get sick of green beans or asparagus or zuchhini sauted in garlic and olive oil. but i'm italian so....

Also some time I make an egg white and tuna salad mixed together. Thats a heafty meal

lol

crock pot, top round roast, sweet potatoes

crock pot is the most awesome invention of all time!

*chuckle* Stewie and his crock-pot.. You like that meat tender huh? Sounds good :)

If you are constantly eating tuna, chicken breast, rice and baked potatoes, you know what I am talking about! No variety! This will make eventually make you sick of your diet and it most likely result in you cheating, giving up or slacking. Bodybuilding diets can be very demanding, especially with eating six or more meals per day. You can add a lot of tasty high protein, highly nutritious foods to your diet very easily! Some of these are exotic fruits, different kinds of lean meats like buffalo and ostrich and vegetables that you have never tried before. You can also cook your foods a dozen different ways with a dozen different kinds of spices! Use your imagination and start having fun with your diet.

I think the perfect meal rightnow would be a big ass peice of cheese cake , or a pan of brownies.

Only 12 more weeks !!!
holy cow! I think your my long lost brother or something :eek: my favorites... cheese cake and brownies...LOL i can't believe you named those two exact things that I dream daily about!

If you are constantly eating tuna, chicken breast, rice and baked potatoes, you know what I am talking about! No variety! This will make eventually make you sick of your diet and it most likely result in you cheating, giving up or slacking. Bodybuilding diets can be very demanding, especially with eating six or more meals per day. You can add a lot of tasty high protein, highly nutritious foods to your diet very easily! Some of these are exotic fruits, different kinds of lean meats like buffalo and ostrich and vegetables that you have never tried before. You can also cook your foods a dozen different ways with a dozen different kinds of spices! Use your imagination and start having fun with your diet.

This. An awesome way to eat tilapia that is delicious and fat and carb free is called Ceviche. Look it up on google and you will find tons of recipee variations. It is delicious.

lets face it. we spend alot of our time around food. half of the time im sure we dont want to look at food. so what about getting the most bang for the buck? lately ive been using a trick i read that AZNFREAK uses. mixing my meats. Its so much easier than eating 10 OZ of just chicken in one meal. But im about to eat before i head to the gym and am thinking about what i want to eat. I dont use a set meal i use a set number for macro's so i can vary my meals as i like. Heres what im thinking im about to have.
4 oz. filet
4 Oz marinated grilled chicken
6 tbsp LBA
1 cup rice
1 cup broccoli sauteed in olive oil and garlic.
ill have TP's cold filtrated WPI with creatine and glutamine in grape juice.

i like the variety of flavors and textures from the protiens and the garlic and olive oil on the veggies makes them awesome.

What are some solutions you have come up with for breaking up the food boredom?
I'll give a shot bro looks good

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity