over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The perfect split under the perfect circumstances

You can`t compare basketball to bodybuilding. Yes I am professional and I know what I am talking about. However your post become very entertaining.
I over estimated your ability to employ common sense. As a professional, I expected more. My apologies.

Emeric, let me put this in more simpler terms for you:

1. If TODAY you were given an ENORMOUS incentive (money, world peace, cure for cancer, eternal happiness, ticket to Heaven)

2. To achieve a GOAL of adding a measurable amount of muscle (1 lb, 2 lb 10 lb whatever....)

3. And you had a year to do it

4. And you could not factor in drugs (you had to do it natty) and food was not an issue. You have whatever you need.

5. And I lifted all stressors out of your life. So Zero stressors. Perfect growth conditions.

6. Your only concern was working out.

7. What would your workout look like to achieve that goal?

Hopefully you will not be further confused by the above listed perimeters.

Honestly, I do not expect a response from you since you turned this into a clown post anyway. But that is what I was looking for in the responses. Somehow the guys who are "amateurs" figured it out. And yes, your responses are also entertaining as you view mine. Your responses are shedding some light onto how I view your input now as compared to how I previously viewed it. Thank you for opening my eyes.

I over estimated your ability to employ common sense. As a professional, I expected more. My apologies.

Emeric, let me put this in more simpler terms for you:

1. If TODAY you were given an ENORMOUS incentive (money, world peace, cure for cancer, eternal happiness, ticket to Heaven)

2. To achieve a GOAL of adding a measurable amount of muscle (1 lb, 2 lb 10 lb whatever....)

3. And you had a year to do it

4. And you could not factor in drugs (you had to do it natty) and food was not an issue. You have whatever you need.

5. And I lifted all stressors out of your life. So Zero stressors. Perfect growth conditions.

6. Your only concern was working out.

7. What would your workout look like to achieve that goal?

Hopefully you will not be further confused by the above listed perimeters.

Honestly, I do not expect a response from you since you turned this into a clown post anyway. But that is what I was looking for in the responses. Somehow the guys who are "amateurs" figured it out. And yes, your responses are also entertaining as you view mine. Your responses are shedding some light onto how I view your input now as compared to how I previously viewed it. Thank you for opening my eyes.
Taking gear out of the equation I’d do the 2 way dc split for 6 months and then move to the 3 way for the last 6 and pound protein and carbs

Taking gear out of the equation I’d do the 2 way dc split for 6 months and then move to the 3 way for the last 6 and pound protein and carbs
Cool. I was curious to see how many guys would go with the DC split. It just makes sense from an analytical point of view. But, at the same time, my heart tells me.... I need to be in the gym more often. That would be my biggest conundrum. Here I am getting all kinds of food, rest, living stress free...but I am only in the gym 3x per week. That would weigh on my psyche. But, you simply cannot argue with the longstanding, consistent previous results. I could also see guys leaning toward the Phil Hernon thing where he trains the total body, 1 set to failure every day until he feels he needs a break. I believe BBOY said he got good results doing that. So, in theory that guy could be in the gym 300+ days per year as opposed to a DC guy who would be in the gym 150 times per year. Such a huge disparity but both proven to be successful.

(1) heavy heavy heavy, progressive overload

(2) eat north of 500g protein everyday from delicious beef jerky

(3) keep carbs and fats to a minimum except for fruits and veggies as needed and the occasional eating out at a restaurant

Cool. I was curious to see how many guys would go with the DC split. It just makes sense from an analytical point of view. But, at the same time, my heart tells me.... I need to be in the gym more often. That would be my biggest conundrum. Here I am getting all kinds of food, rest, living stress free...but I am only in the gym 3x per week. That would weigh on my psyche. But, you simply cannot argue with the longstanding, consistent previous results. I could also see guys leaning toward the Phil Hernon thing where he trains the total body, 1 set to failure every day until he feels he needs a break. I believe BBOY said he got good results doing that. So, in theory that guy could be in the gym 300+ days per year as opposed to a DC guy who would be in the gym 150 times per year. Such a huge disparity but both proven to be successful.
I did the 2 way split natural for 2 years before touching AAS and I put on a lot of size with it. You’re only in the gym 150 times a year, but look at how often you’re hitting each bodypart.

@xpoc The reason you're not getting good replies from most experienced veterans is because this is a place for real-world, nuanced bodybuilding discussion, not thought experiments on topics that have been and will continue to be debated forever, particularly ones that require being 'natural'.

This is why guys like b-boy and Kaladryn replied dismissively. It's why guys like myself, TheOtherOne55, BigDaveSmith, DOGGCRAPP, and luki7788 didn't bother replying. It's another spin on shit we've seen a million times and it's not what we're here for.

@xpoc The reason you're not getting good replies from most experienced veterans is because this is a place for real-world, nuanced bodybuilding discussion, not thought experiments on topics that have been and will continue to be debated forever, particularly ones that require being 'natural'.

This is why guys like b-boy and Kaladryn replied dismissively. It's why guys like myself, TheOtherOne55, BigDaveSmith, DOGGCRAPP, and luki7788 didn't bother replying. It's another spin on shit we've seen a million times and it's not what we're here for.

well, in my opinion one could scratch the word "natural" from the post and instead use "as healthy as possible".
I dont see why you wouldnt add your valuable insight to such a topic even if parameters are not the ones you are living right now.
Even you veterans - if you had unlimited time and a shitload of money, didnt have to work a real job anymore (maybe some of you already do).
How would you approach bodybuilding to get the last few percentages out of it?
i am sure even you veterans have things you could improve on.. if you had the time, money, whatever
i would not even limit this whole topic to the training split but to everything involved in our sport

well, in my opinion one could scratch the word "natural" from the post and instead use "as healthy as possible".
I dont see why you wouldnt add your valuable insight to such a topic even if parameters are not the ones you are living right now.
Even you veterans - if you had unlimited time and a shitload of money, didnt have to work a real job anymore (maybe some of you already do).
How would you approach bodybuilding to get the last few percentages out of it?
i am sure even you veterans have things you could improve on.. if you had the time, money, whatever
i would not even limit this whole topic to the training split but to everything involved in our sport
As healthy as possible, and gaining ten pounds of muscle naturally in a year don’t really go hand in hand. If you were a veteran this would be essentially impossible natural. The only real way to do it would be a huge calorie excess which is going to come with a lot of extra bodyfat, unless you’re a brand new lifter

As healthy as possible, and gaining ten pounds of muscle naturally in a year don’t really go hand in hand. If you were a veteran this would be essentially impossible natural. The only real way to do it would be a huge calorie excess which is going to come with a lot of extra bodyfat, unless you’re a brand new lifter

you guys are too focused on the numbers.
if Megan Fox or Keira Knightly would stand in front of you and told you "hey Babe, 10lbs more in a year and ill be in bed with you", you wouldnt tell her that you are a veteran and no way in hell you can do that..

if Megan Fox or Keira Knightly would stand in front of you and told you "hey Babe, 10lbs more in a year and ill be in bed with you", you wouldnt tell her that you are a veteran and no way in hell you can do that..

also placing limits on oneself . I’m a realist, but Imagine If all the people who achieved greatness listened to “it’s not possible”. 10 pounds of muscle in a year for a trained individual? What makes it impossible? One or two studies? Out of ALL the people who lift, I’m sure it’s been done . Not like scientist are going around taking data on every single bodybuilder.

Of course you would try, you just wouldn’t succeed. And this is coming from a guy who went from a bodyweight of 141 to 264 in about 14 years. That’s 8 pounds of bodyweight per year. Not even muscle but bodyweight, and I was juicing heavily for 12 of those years. So show me a well trained lifter who can gain 2 more pounds than that in a year without gear. There’s a reason this discussion is hypothetical….because it really can’t be done by anyone other than the most elite genetic freaks. And even then I don’t know that they could do it unless they were gaining back lost tissue

If you had a year to put on 10 pounds if muscle naturally

but instead of losing 1 mil if you don’t achieve it, you, your whole family and pets are taken out

what are you training? Lol

Another scenario is a vet training for years and built a good physique but lacking in the legs and back . Finds a new way of training and the two biggest muscle groups get bigger along with the other amount of tissue he added on his other muscle groups(less than the legs/back)...

Of course you would try, you just wouldn’t succeed. And this is coming from a guy who went from a bodyweight of 141 to 264 in about 14 years. That’s 8 pounds of bodyweight per year. Not even muscle but bodyweight, and I was juicing heavily for 12 of those years. So show me a well trained lifter who can gain 2 more pounds than that in a year without gear. There’s a reason this discussion is hypothetical….because it really can’t be done by anyone other than the most elite genetic freaks. And even then I don’t know that they could do it unless they were gaining back lost tissue
so for you it is 2,34156 pounds in a year.
Do you get it now?
Stop being so focused on those 10lbs mentioned, this was just a ballpark number

There is a SIGNIFICANT incentive involved (money, world peace, cure for cancer etc)
You need to gain a SIGNIFICANT amount of muscle in a defined period of time (1 lb, 2 lb, 5 lb, 10 lb) whatever
You have the perfect scenario to do it with money and stress not being an issue
You have to structure a workout routine to achieve your goal
What does that routine look like?

Once again, all of us here are on the stage of wanting to maximize our results, without money, without world peace, simply out of obsession, for get pussyes, for competing, intrinsic motivation.... So, our workouts and diets would not change based on an "extra motivation", and nor external incentive can magically multiply what is possible to achieve naturally.

As I said, more interesting is another hypothetical scenario, you have unlimited resources in money, without worries and obligations, you cannot use gear,... you can have a more productive discussion.

so for you it is 2,34156 pounds in a year.
Do you get it now?
Stop being so focused on those 10lbs mentioned, this was just a ballpark number

Those were literally the parameters he gave. Of course that’s what I’m focusing on

Once again, all of us here are on the stage of wanting to maximize our results, without money, without world peace, simply out of obsession, for get pussyes, for competing, intrinsic motivation.... So, our workouts and diets would not change based on an "extra motivation", and nor external incentive can magically multiply what is possible to achieve naturally.

As I said, more interesting is another hypothetical scenario, you have unlimited resources in money, without worries and obligations, you cannot use gear,... you can have a more productive discussion.
Agreed. I try my absolute hardest to add as much muscle as possible. I train in the way I think best suits this. If you offered me money to gain muscle, I’d do the same stuff I’m doing now

No such thing (perfect split or routine). (IMO only).

Individual thing.
Diet and intensity (of that routine), (and recovery) are king when it comes to growing.

You are a professional right? This response would be like asking Lebron James what training he would do to improve his 3 point shooting percentage. Only to have him answer that he would purposely tank it for 2 years, shoot like shit, and then get it back to where it is now. Not the answer I would expect from a pro, but oh well, so be it. Thanks for your input.
He gave you a simple answer, I 100% agree with him I would take the exact same approach if someone said I couldn't gain 10lbs of pure muscle I would take the same route as Emeric stated. I guess that why WE ARE PROS we break shit down to its most simplistic form and GET IT DONE! that's why we don't look like you guys.

He gave you a simple answer, I 100% agree with him I would take the exact same approach if someone said I couldn't gain 10lbs of pure muscle I would take the same route as Emeric stated. I guess that why WE ARE PROS we break shit down to its most simplistic form and GET IT DONE! that's why we don't look like you guys.
so what would you do if the conditions changed to:
you weighed 220 pounds now at 12% bodyfat, next year same date i want you to be 225 pounds 12% bodyfat. I want you to build 5 pounds additional muscle. No water, no food in gut, no piss in bladder.

I assume bodybuilding is your full time job. I am not sure if you have family. I am not sure how tight your budget it right now.
Lets assume you dont have a family and no worries about money. Also no coaching etc. I will also give you a cook.
What would you change to your current routine, diet, art therapy conecept, ....? or is your current "doing" already the non-plus ultra, nothing to improve on?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws