over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The perfect split under the perfect circumstances

I feel like this "question" as it has morphed into, assumes that most of us aren't able to do an optimal routine because of outside factors. I feel like you can do an optimal routine even with most outside factors, obviously, this isn't true for some people, but for a lot of us, it is.

I for one was close to my genetic limit by the time I stopped growing. I MAYBE could do something like 3-5 lbs in a year under optimal conditions but definitely not 10. The key would be mostly recovery, so things like food, sleep, etc. The lifting would be as much and as heavy as the recovery would allow.

I think most of the famous coaches who work with enhanced athletes wouldn't be able to help, as it would take an individual who really knew himself to pull it off, plus these coaches (Milos was mentioned) work with enhanced athletes and that is a different ball game.

No direct arm or side delt , traps work? Did you find that when you dropped direct work for those parts you were able to retain size or make gains?
I will once in a while add in a couple sets of curls and rope pushdowns but it's rare. I've been able to retain all arm gains and strength. In fact, I've gained strength the rare times I do decide to do curls or a tricep exercise at the end. Sometimes I'll do a set of 50 push ups at the end of the workout maybe once a week too. Somehow, removing direct arm exercises hasn't been a negative at all.

I'm just going to answer the original because I thought it was cool

Progression and periodization scheme
Push
Legs
Pull
Push
Legs
Pull
Rest

Week 1 - Progression focused 5x5 on one main compound/ 4x 6-8 on secondary compound lifts/ One isolation at 4x 10 reps
Week 2 - Moderate weight/Hypertrophy 4x 8-12 on compound/ 4x 10-15 on secondary compound lifts / two isolations at 4x 15-20
week 3 - Deload on weight / Achieving an insane pump. For main compound , just 3x 10 dont push it / All other lifts is just 15-20 . Add maybe one extra isolation
Week 4 - Repeat and test your strength and see what weight you can add for the progression focused .

I can't imagine not training arms directly, when I take even a couple weeks off of hitting them directly they are noticeably smaller.

I can't imagine not training arms directly, when I take even a couple weeks off of hitting them directly they are noticeably smaller.

Thought I was the only one lol....

Usually I get a crazy pump with 4-6 sets for triceps and biceps. After that, they flatten out if I continue

If I do not train arms I will lose a little strength and fullness / look, 4-5 sets are enough to have a good pump.

My arms definitely don’t want to stay big either and definitely require direct work. I like high intensity and lower volume for higher reps for arms

you guys are too focused on the numbers.
if Megan Fox or Keira Knightly would stand in front of you and told you "hey Babe, 10lbs more in a year and ill be in bed with you", you wouldnt tell her that you are a veteran and no way in hell you can do that..
I'd rather go for the $$$$.

Unusual , but when it comes to pure mass, less about aesthetics, you can try the following
10x10 reps deadlift
10x5 reps pushpress alternating every other day.

For pure size….and if you don’t gain 8-10lbs someone shoots your dog….

DC 2 way split, but EOD training.

3x8 on deadlift and my body has taken enough beating

This thread has given me the biggest headache. Like wtf. Keep mentioning realistic this and realistic that.REALISTIC IS NO ONE GOING TO GIVE YOU A DAMN PENNY TO PUT ANY LBS OF MUSCLE ON

This thread has given me the biggest headache. Like wtf. Keep mentioning realistic this and realistic that.REALISTIC IS NO ONE GOING TO GIVE YOU A DAMN PENNY TO PUT ANY LBS OF MUSCLE ON

So your saying 1g tren a week is a no-go?

Yeah that is why it is a hypothetical scenario.

Hypothetically speaking if you needed to add XXXX (fill in blank with what you think might be just beyond your grasp) amount of muscle in one year starting tomorrow

Hypothetically speaking there was significant incentive of XXXX (fill in blank with an awesome incentive of your choice)

Hypothetically speaking you had all stressors removed including finances

You cannot factor in drugs and diet is not in the discussion. Just training.

How would you structure your workouts?

So the way I see it you have 2 viable options here: A. answer the question and play along. or B. disregard it, don't answer it and move along to the next topic of your interest. Nothing worth getting a headache over IMO.

So your saying 1g tren a week is a no-go?
No bro I'm saying no one is going to give anyone of us a million dollars or what ever amount of money is being talked about for putting 10lbs of muscle in a year.this thread is silly af

Yeah that is why it is a hypothetical scenario.

Hypothetically speaking if you needed to add XXXX (fill in blank with what you think might be just beyond your grasp) amount of muscle in one year starting tomorrow

Hypothetically speaking there was significant incentive of XXXX (fill in blank with an awesome incentive of your choice)

Hypothetically speaking you had all stressors removed including finances

You cannot factor in drugs and diet is not in the discussion. Just training.

How would you structure your workouts?

So the way I see it you have 2 viable options here: A. answer the question and play along. or B. disregard it, don't answer it and move along to the next topic of your interest. Nothing worth getting a headache over IMO.
Well it's an open forum and I can reply to what ever I want even if I don't agree to it. The fact that throwing money offer to reach a goal is ridiculous. If you or anyone for that matter wants to reach a goal or put 10lbs of muscle in a year .should be done because you desire it not because money was offered.thats like saying will you sleep with a man if you get x amount of money offered.

I'm not going against you or your thread. I'm just saying the fact that we have to mention that if x amount of money was offered would you do xyz.again nothing against you.we all iron Brothers and we don't need to fight amongst each other

Well it's an open forum and I can reply to what ever I want even if I don't agree to it. The fact that throwing money offer to reach a goal is ridiculous. If you or anyone for that matter wants to reach a goal or put 10lbs of muscle in a year .should be done because you desire it not because money was offered.thats like saying will you sleep with a man if you get x amount of money offered.

I'm not going against you or your thread. I'm just saying the fact that we have to mention that if x amount of money was offered would you do xyz.again nothing against you.we all iron Brothers and we don't need to fight amongst each other
Correct. You chose option B and replied to it. But, if you really hate this thread cuz its silly and it is giving you headaches, you might consider simply moving on to something you believe is more productive to do with your time. But, yes, you are 100% correct the last thing we need is to bicker with each other. I have a wife that gives me plenty of bickering time so this forum time is my respite from that LOL. ;-)

Correct. You chose option B and replied to it. But, if you really hate this thread cuz its silly and it is giving you headaches, you might consider simply moving on to something you believe is more productive to do with your time. But, yes, you are 100% correct the last thing we need is to bicker with each other. I have a wife that gives me plenty of bickering time so this forum time is my respite from that LOL. ;-)
Lmao you see we have something in common my wife does the same that yours does lol no hard feelings brother

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131