over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The perfect steroid

Plenty I haven’t tried. Mast used to be my favorite. Dhb may have taken that top spot tho. Only ran it once but unfortunately had to stop after only about five weeks due to a flare up of an old back injury. But what it did in that five weeks was amazing and I’m not even sure if it was fully kicked in. 375/wk. Hoping to try it again this spring.

I have never ran dHB solo, but sex drive with low dose tren+DHB was ungodly. Like I wanted all of it. Fat chicks, goth chicks, chicks with dicks.....kidding about the last one
What doses were you running of each? Anything else with it?

What doses were you running of each? Anything else with it?

250 test, 300 tren 450 dhb.

ive been lifting for a long time, and I’m probably like top 5 “physique” in my gym, just a serious gym rat.

and by week 5-6 my co workers were asking me like “wtf are you doing?” The fullness, dryness, and recomp effects are very strong

And for me, DHB feels more androgenic than what’s on paper. It literally is “tren light for me”

i don’t buy into “it’s strong EQ”

ive been lifting for a long time, and I’m probably like top 5 “physique” in my gym, just a serious gym rat.

and by week 5-6 my co workers were asking me like “wtf are you doing?” The fullness, dryness, and recomp effects are very strong

And for me, DHB feels more androgenic than what’s on paper. It literally is “tren light for me”

test prop or enanthate?

I don’t notice any similarities between eq and dhb. Eq makes me ravenous and anxious. Dhb gives me no noticeable side effects at all.

I remember trying some exotics from wacko dan kote, nilevar, THG, who knows what else. Winstrol has to be my all-around favorite for the cosmetic look but it's terrible for gaining mass, if you are a beginner you can gain some size on it but you will max it out quick. halotestin is a godly steroid. I have only ran primo at 600mg max give or take and prob ionly once or twice. I always wondered about primo. DMZ was an incredible oral that blew anadrol and dbol out of the water. Some of those designer steroids that came out from 2009-2014 were insane , I am glad I tried most

I haven't touched EQ in years because of the effect it has on my sex drive. I like the look from it, though. DHB is like a stronger and better version of EQ in my experience.

DHB is one of my favorites, but for me nothing compares to trestolone.
You have a lot of experience with Trest...
How much Trestolone would you use for a cut?

Gyms in our country will open for May and i want to put down some fat to enter the ripped zone and be ready for a strong rebound of growth.

I am 6' 235lbs lean was thinking to go for:
300 TestE
210 TrestAce
210 TrenAce
6iu HGH
500mg Metformin
100 T4
30mg Raloxifene

Don't want to run too much tren and stress body for nothing atm.

Later on will add: 200 Caffeine 60 Clen 20 Yohimbine rotated with 25 Ephedrine 200 Caffeine 81 Aspirin every 3-4w.
First want to see what the cycle will do.

I find that I no longer respond well to tren after using it too many times.
Do you still respond well to anything? Have you possibly reached the upper limits of what you are capable of achieving based upon your routine/diet?

Testosterone is my favorite

My favorites are based on my own chemistry. Most are old school, tried and true.

Gyms in our country will open for May and i want to put down some fat to enter the ripped zone and be ready for a strong rebound of growth.

300 TestE
210 TrestAce
210 TrenAce
6iu HGH
500mg Metformin
100 T4
30mg Raloxifene

Later on will add: 200 Caffeine 60 Clen 20 Yohimbine rotated with 25 Ephedrine 200 Caffeine 81 Aspirin every 3-4w.
@m314 Has way more experience with trest than I do, but don't think you'd need anywhere near that amount of that trio for a cut. That would be a potent bulk cycle for me. You've got more mass than I do though (5'7" 210 lbs). If you wanted to use all 3, then I think you'd probably do just fine with 300 test, 105 trest and tren. I don't use tren anymore simply because of the effect it has on my breathing, but I'm not gonna tell anyone else not to use it. I'm a proponent of using test in conjunction with trest so that's why I'd leave your test dose as is. You could most likely drop the ralox with that amount of test and trest as well. Best of luck man.

300 TestE
210 TrestAce
210 TrenAce
6iu HGH
500mg Metformin
100 T4
30mg Raloxifene

I wouldn't be able to handle these doses personally, but everyone's different. Trest is at least twice as strong per mg as tren. Stacking them makes tren sides worse for me. If you can handle the side effects, this cycle should give you a significant amount of growth along with the fat loss.

105 mg/week (15g/day) trest might be a better starting dose. You can raise the daily dose 5 mg at a time if you feel like it isn't strong enough. It's probably better to get a feel for trest with just TRT test at first, but I know what it's like being out of the gym and wanting to get back in shape ASAP.

Higher doses of trest give a better fat burning / recomp benefit in general. I would expect significant water retention on 210 mg/week if I wasn't really lean. Don't get discouraged if you don't see fat loss results in the mirror right away.

I wouldn't be able to handle these doses personally, but everyone's different. Trest is at least twice as strong per mg as tren. Stacking them makes tren sides worse for me. If you can handle the side effects, this cycle should give you a significant amount of growth along with the fat loss.
Tren+Trest last time i used it gave me awesome coloured vivid dreams, it was a good experience.
105 mg/week (15g/day) trest might be a better starting dose. You can raise the daily dose 5 mg at a time if you feel like it isn't strong enough. It's probably better to get a feel for trest with just TRT test at first, but I know what it's like being out of the gym and wanting to get back in shape ASAP.
I think that i will try something around that dose because there's always time to up the dose, and when you decide to lower it, can be a real issue because sides don't go away that fast.
Higher doses of trest give a better fat burning / recomp benefit in general. I would expect significant water retention on 210 mg/week if I wasn't really lean. Don't get discouraged if you don't see fat loss results in the mirror right away.
Yeah it's no problem i was expecting water gains from Trest, it's basically like using an high dose of Test, you will notice fatloss only when really lean.

1y ago i have used 150 Test En 175 Trest Ace and it was a very feel good stack, then i added 350 Tren and felt fine, just more aggressive,
Used Trestolone alone also and something was lacking compared to Test+Trest, i think that the Estradiol from Test is always needed for our brain.

If every steroid on the market was somehow discontinued barring test, primo, and gh

I probably would sleep perfectly fine

EQ- Anxiety
Tren- Psychosis
Nandrolone- Turns you into a Eunuch + some anxiety
Mast- No need to go a barber
Orals- Might as well fast all day, and who cares about hdl anyway :)
DHB- Why not fight Mike Tyson for money instead
Mast- No need to go a barber :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Im still stuck on Test. As they use to say years ago.........Test is King. Never tried Primo but will be soon!!Excited for it. Also I think with age and as your body changes, stuff works different. Well it does with me

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131