over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Perilous, Secret World of Steroids for Female Bodybuilders

You need to go to Brazil. Any of those you know that party a lot and drink are pro wellness athletes?
Anavar is useless and a pro Brazilian wellness athlete will NEVER develop her physique on anavar. NEVER. That is guaranteed. In fact I doubt they even know anavar over there.
No, they didn’t have the Wellness division then, but some did compete in other divisions. A lot of the girls did take equipoise though in fact that’s all I’d hear them talk about as far as gear.
Wellness to me is the perfect division for women and I agree with you on it really focusing on enhancing the female beauty.
Also Isabel is beyond beautiful.

Wellness girls use more drugs than figure, fitness and bikini competitors, they are very close to the size of womens physique competitors. The only difference is that they don't train the upper body to the same level as the legs, and they don't achieve the same levels of low body fat and dehydration.

These girls abuse implants and all kinds of SEO on glutes and quads.

There is nothing feminine or natural in this, but to each his own.

It is an interesting read but women’s bodybuilding died because they were essentially becoming transgender. When their voices become as deep as James Earl Jones, their jaws like Stan from American Dad, and their clits become micro penises they’re becoming men. To each their own but when youre goal is to essentially morph into nothing more than a weird fetish and look like a muscular man in high heels who grows facial and back hair but are confused why someone doesn’t think you’re a genetic woman then you’ve got a mental disorder. It’s not pretty and it’s not appealing. Women’s bodybuilding was popular with old perverts and to others the same way we look at a car wreck. I went to the Arnold a couple years ago and these women bodybuilders had a booth and you can probably guess the types of weirdos who were crowded around them feeling their arms and legs. You have these once upon a time beautiful and genetically gifted women who destroyed themselves. It has a place at a circus side show not on a stage to be idolized and respected.
So you basically responded and brought back a 3 year old thread to bash and humiliate women bodybuilders?

It’s pretty simple. I can have an opinion on it and not a far fetched one. I’ve no doubt Jake wood has some weird fetish for female to male transgenders. Just because people are trying to make something more acceptable doesn’t make it any less grotesque. When men stop they mostly just lose their muscle but they still look like men. What these women do is permanently change and ruin themselves. It’s sick and no it shouldn’t be glorified.

Yeah, your opinion does not matter or change anything because female bodybuilding is back and booming. You seem to wish that there was a government or psychiatric institution that would go after and lock up Jake, female bodybuilders and fans for not being the "right" mentally balanced.

Well, we are in a forum where the use of all kinds of medications and drugs to improve athletic appearance is supported and promoted, regardless of whether the users or buyers are men or women.

If the situation was flipped and you had men who were getting breast implants and injecting estrogen and cutting their balls off would people think they should stand on stage at a bodybuilding show?

As for men who might seek a female body or hormonal environment, nothing could care less me than what someone else does with their body and their life. If they want, can create a sports/beauty organization and demonstrate their work. In fact, there are such beauty pageants.

No, they couldn't get on a bodybuilding stage because bodybuilding is about building muscle and destroying body fat. .

Yeah, your opinion does not matter or change anything because female bodybuilding is back and booming. You seem to wish that there was a government or psychiatric institution that would go after and lock up Jake, female bodybuilders and fans for not being the "right" mentally balanced.

Well, we are in a forum where the use of all kinds of medications and drugs to improve athletic appearance is supported and promoted, regardless of whether the users or buyers are men or women.

As for men who might seek a female body or hormonal environment, nothing could care less me than what someone else does with their body and their life. If they want, can create a sports/beauty organization and demonstrate their work. In fact, there are such beauty pageants.

No, they couldn't get on a bodybuilding stage because bodybuilding is about building muscle and destroying body fat. .
I didn’t say any of what you said about institutions 😂.

In the article the woman was offended and confused when someone thought she might be trans, well like it or not that is literally what female bodybuilders are doing to themselves. If you’re a woman and don’t want people to confuse you with being a man or trans then don’t shoot up a bunch of male hormones. I’ve seen old interviews with women bodybuilders saying they still want to be pretty and retain their femininity, that’s delusional. Eventually they lose all feminine physical traits this is literally what happens and is inevitable.

Wellness girls use more drugs than figure, fitness and bikini competitors, they are very close to the size of womens physique competitors. The only difference is that they don't train the upper body to the same level as the legs, and they don't achieve the same levels of low body fat and dehydration.

These girls abuse implants and all kinds of SEO on glutes and quads.

There is nothing feminine or natural in this, but to each his own.
Nothing feminine about thick legs, big asses, breasts, and fit upper bodies?
How do you know what cycles they’re on? Have you trained one? Met one and asked her?
You gonna keep talking out of your ass?
If you have to make stuff up to prove a point then you haven’t got a point.

Wellness girls have more muscle than bikini or figure, so it is logical to think that they use more drugs.

There is nothing natural about having implants or sculpting the body with training, nutrition and drugs, nor has it been related to being female for thousands and thousands of years in human history. Only in our small subculture, some men view strong/muscular women as feminine or sexually desirable. What varies is the degree, from bikini to bodybuilding, through wellness, fitness, figure ...

In the real world, women are not interested in pursuing these ideals of beauty.

In the end I don't give a shit, I'm a man and I don't use gear, but the real fact female bodybuilding is back, it's not dead.

This discussion is of no more interest to me, if you want to continue hating or calling others for their personal choices, do so.

Wellness girls have more muscle than bikini or figure, so it is logical to think that they use more drugs.

There is nothing natural about having implants or sculpting the body with training, nutrition and drugs, nor has it been related to being female for thousands and thousands of years in human history. Only in our small subculture, some men view strong/muscular women as feminine or sexually desirable. What varies is the degree, from bikini to bodybuilding, through wellness, fitness, figure ...

In the real world, women are not interested in pursuing these ideals of beauty.

In the end I don't give a shit, I'm a man and I don't use gear, but the real fact female bodybuilding is back, it's not dead.

This discussion is of no more interest to me, if you want to continue hating or calling others for their personal choices, do so.
😂 yet you keep responding. You remind me of an ex who always had to get the last word. Hating is not the same-thing as being honest and observational.
If you want to keep making blanket statements with uneducated PC opinions that’s your choice as well.

I responded to a new comment just as you did correct?
Did I miss something? There is a comment from 2018 then a recent comment from you? Did something get deleted????

Did I miss something? There is a comment from 2018 then a recent comment from you? Did something get deleted????
Someone else bumped this thread and Pesty deleted the comment.

You guys can't see that a thread was deleted?

Someone else bumped this thread and Pesty deleted the comment.

You guys can't see that a thread was deleted?
I only see post #11 then post #12 I can not see where anything was deleted..sorry 😞 I can see when I delete something but I dont see where anything was deleted here?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear