over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The preworkout thread

Hope you like it, was a massive disappointment for me, did next to nothing.

Report back once you've tried it
Judging by the label it should have kicked pretty hard, my last purchase which was Ntel Nutra Arez also did nothing for me but leave me buzzed, ingredients wise and judging by online reviews I had very high expectations.

I’ve been using bronkaid and caffeine for years. Does the job for me without all the jitters of c4

Last time I tried a pre workout,(NO Explode), I exploded all over the toilet. lol.. Ive never taken anything pre-workout, I usually always get a Burst of energy right after work, so thats when I head straight to the gym..

Last time I tried a pre workout,(NO Explode), I exploded all over the toilet. lol.. Ive never taken anything pre-workout, I usually always get a Burst of energy right after work, so thats when I head straight to the gym..

Bro I know how you feel. The BSN I took back in day I swore they put laxatives in them. I take leatherfaze and the new jack3d. Both are very good

Pathogen by outbreak
Pretty legit and taste good also I add cissus Quadrangularis in it and also add it after workout in egg yolk shake

Hope you like it, was a massive disappointment for me, did next to nothing.

Report back once you've tried it
I have tried over the last 2.5 years close to 50 PW. Not a newb So i did 1/2 scoop first time...nothing special. Next day, 1 heaping scoop. Came on in about 15 mins as i always do a 4-5 minute quick paced bike sesh to get heart pumpin and blood moving. There is no “come on” or peak or crash. The energy produced was great, lasting, consistent and powerful. Had me pushing through heavy reps and then i was wanting more, just one more rep! This easily lasted the entire sesh. it was not speedy or jittery or overwhelming. Really good focus too. i was very driven. The pump i got was really good too. Its not often pumps and energydrive/focus can be all packed into one PW. But they nailed it here. Different guys will respond differently to every chemical compound. This one easily makes my top 5 and is probably sittin at #2 or #3. Really works well for me.

I've been using full as f*ck & 5150 by 5% nutrition for a while. I really like them. I was thinking about switching it up, but not sure what to go with.

Hey Elvia, I ran out of my homemade mix and have done a little looking around. I'm still lost on most of it, but I know what ingredients I'm looking for, and rarely are they any kind of decent value. What's your absolute favorite that you have used so far? The one that you would replace when it ran out, no questions asked?

I tried Muscle Rage Hybrid because it looked good on paper but I felt fuck all even at double the dose, I don´t like going above 200/250mg of caffeine and 500mg should have me climbing the walls like Spiderman, a huge let down and waste of money. :mad:

HybridBlack_900x.jpg

I know you posted this a while back but dear lord that is poorly formulated. A combination of stimulants(vasoconstrictive and dehydrating) combined with a herbal diuretic, a thyroid hormone and zero pump ingredients. Terrible training enhancer, should be marketed as a powdered fat loss product really.

Anyone try chemix

I am pretty stim tolerant, never had an issue. But something in this....heart palpitations, blood pressure goes insane. Like I have to stop training, it feesl like my heart is going to jump out of my chest.

I have used stronger stim based products before...so not sure. But I used the samples and will never again.

Biorage. One heaping scoop three times a week. Stuff is motivating.

I remember one doing that too me. Gaspari Super Pump 250, dubbed Super Dump 250

I've been pre-workout free for over a year now, but my all-time favorite was Centurion Labz God of War. I'm a whore for that 1,3 DMAA lol

I haven't updated this thread in awhile which I said I wouldn't do. I have so many updates to go through. I will go through them and hopefully I don't miss anything out.

Hey Elvia, I ran out of my homemade mix and have done a little looking around. I'm still lost on most of it, but I know what ingredients I'm looking for, and rarely are they any kind of decent value. What's your absolute favorite that you have used so far? The one that you would replace when it ran out, no questions asked?

Imperial Labs Excelsior is incredible. One US site sells it so definitely pick it up. In Europe the price has shot up. I just reordered it and will have it tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if it were banned soon. I just paid £65.99 which is about $80 for 1 tub. Even at that price it's worth it to give an indication. Although I should have ordered a few tubs when it was much cheaper.

I've been using full as f*ck & 5150 by 5% nutrition for a while. I really like them. I was thinking about switching it up, but not sure what to go with.

Great combo. Did you end up getting a new one? I will post my new findings soon so hopefully that can assist your decision when buying a new one.

I remember one doing that too me. Gaspari Super Pump 250, dubbed Super Dump 250

I was the same but at the time it was super effective. I just had to make sure I timed things well so I was near a toilet :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131