over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The preworkout thread

I'm really glad you made this post. As someone who deals with both, it's probably best for me to stay away even though I was genuinely about to buy this morning. Plus, I have an addictive personality, to boot. What a winner I am :ROFLMAO:

I suffer from anxiety and have posted about it a lot. Excelsior doesn't make me anxious and in fact usually makes me feel much better. It's apples and oranges in some cases. I am not stating it doesn't have the potential to give very bad side effects but like with anything just use common sense. You know it's strong so you start off low (1/2 scoop for example) and you make a rule of no more than 3 day per week at a low dose and later on maybe 2 days per week at a standard dose. Some guys have various issues going on (depression, anxiety, stress, gambling, drug addictions etc etc) so if they take a strong stimulant every day of the week it's obviously not helping but they are their own worst enemy. However for 99% of people it will be fine. Now everyone has different opinions and response but it's like there are guys who have come on this thread and stated x product is shit but you find out they are on 4 monsters a day, eca stack and whatever else.

Now if someone is super sensitive to stimulants as in they can't take 150mg caffeine they obviously stay away but for the majority of guys out there it's going to be a great product for them. Again just don't take it everyday and if you think you can't stick to your rules (2-3 days per week) then don't buy it. I know guys who use excelsior to get them through the day but it's not the products fault because they abuse everything and they just like it so much because it actually works but high dosing various stimulants throughout every single day is not a healthy life. Taking a sensible dose for yourself before a crazy leg day is just amazing and it works and it can be used relatively safely imo. Guys on about hidden ingredients and most of us are dosing 10 different AAS through the year with hgh, insulin, peptides etc etc :eek::D

This is why I asked if Excelsior is comparable if not close to original Craze as I it never gave nor exacerbated anxiety or simply that on edge feeling. Having served as Infanty in Iraq, I have hypervigilance which can lead to anxiety. For myself these factors are best mitigated by mindfulness meditation, and biofeedback therapy, which one can do anywhere with a smart phone. Inner Balance is an example of such an app but is much more effective on an Laptop with the equipment to measure HR and Pulse.
After a workout I lay down with my feet elevated against the wall for 6-10 and listen to Billie Holiday and Nat King Cole and I can get my Heart Rate and Blood Pressure to a stable level. Many people workout to Death Metal or Rap Music and then jump right into their vehicle and deal with traffic or careless drivers. I mean that is just not wise.

In no way am I trying to make light of mental health issues, it's just that sometimes small changes in habit can have great effect.

Being that this is the Preworkout thread I didn't want to go deeper into anxiety etc but I am more than happy to discuss counseling, medication, etc in the Counseling Forumn.

I suffer from anxiety and have posted about it a lot. Excelsior doesn't make me anxious and in fact usually makes me feel much better. It's apples and oranges in some cases. I am not stating it doesn't have the potential to give very bad side effects but like with anything just use common sense. You know it's strong so you start off low (1/2 scoop for example) and you make a rule of no more than 3 day per week at a low dose and later on maybe 2 days per week at a standard dose. Some guys have various issues going on (depression, anxiety, stress, gambling, drug addictions etc etc) so if they take a strong stimulant every day of the week it's obviously not helping but they are their own worst enemy. However for 99% of people it will be fine. Now everyone has different opinions and response but it's like there are guys who have come on this thread and stated x product is shit but you find out they are on 4 monsters a day, eca stack and whatever else.

Now if someone is super sensitive to stimulants as in they can't take 150mg caffeine they obviously stay away but for the majority of guys out there it's going to be a great product for them. Again just don't take it everyday and if you think you can't stick to your rules (2-3 days per week) then don't buy it. I know guys who use excelsior to get them through the day but it's not the products fault because they abuse everything and they just like it so much because it actually works but high dosing various stimulants throughout every single day is not a healthy life. Taking a sensible dose for yourself before a crazy leg day is just amazing and it works and it can be used relatively safely imo. Guys on about hidden ingredients and most of us are dosing 10 different AAS through the year with hgh, insulin, peptides etc etc :eek::D

This is why I asked if Excelsior is comparable if not close to original Craze as I it never gave nor exacerbated anxiety or simply that on edge feeling. Having served as Infanty in Iraq, I have hypervigilance which can lead to anxiety. For myself these factors are best mitigated by mindfulness meditation, and biofeedback therapy, which one can do anywhere with a smart phone. Inner Balance is an example of such an app but is much more effective on an Laptop with the equipment to measure HR and Pulse.
After a workout I lay down with my feet elevated against the wall for 6-10 and listen to Billie Holiday and Nat King Cole and I can get my Heart Rate and Blood Pressure to a stable level. Many people workout to Death Metal or Rap Music and then jump right into their vehicle and deal with traffic or careless drivers. I mean that is just not wise.

In no way am I trying to make light of mental health issues, it's just that sometimes small changes in habit can have great effect.

Being that this is the Preworkout thread I didn't want to go deeper into anxiety etc but I am more than happy to discuss counseling, medication, etc in the Counseling Forumn.

I used both extensively. Imo they’re the 2 best preworkouts ever. If possible I would rotate them each day to keep max effectiveness but unfortunately the OG Craze is gone. And before it was discovered to contain real amphetamines, I would get a legit, mild depression after 4-5 days of usage straight. I’ve used Excelsior for 7 days straight many times at the full 2 scoops and never had any anxiety or depression. Don’t get me wrong, it’s strong as hell. But not on the same level as OG Craze.

Just ordered dark energy and super human. Dark energy is supposed to be up there with excelsior it sounds like. Will report back

Just ordered dark energy and super human. Dark energy is supposed to be up there with excelsior it sounds like. Will report back

What version of superhuman? Dark Energy looks decent.

Used to just drink cup of coffee pre workout. Recently started something called "adrenaline drive" I get from dps nutrition. Also kratom and just started experimenting with nootropics throwing them in for focus.

Humorous observation:

Vasky by MTS Nutrition smells of seamen and bleach.
Everytime I open the bottle it's as if I'm the custodian cleaning after a Bukkake shoot 🤢

Love excelsior but dark energy did absolutely nothing for me. Looking at the comments from on line reviews there seems to be a handful of people for who it just doesn't do anything. How did you find it ?

Love excelsior but dark energy did absolutely nothing for me. Looking at the comments from on line reviews there seems to be a handful of people for who it just doesn't do anything. How did you find it ?
I forgot to post my review, glad I saw this to remind me lol. It doesn’t seem to do much for me either, also tastes like crap so there’s that. I like the hulk juice better, and there’s no DMAA/DMHA in that. Dark energy can’t even slightly compare to excelsior, that stuff is on another level

I currently take 1.5 scoops of AXE & SLEDGE HYDRAULIC. I absolutely love it. It's stimulations free and my pumps are amazing. I usually drink a cup of coffee, or I'll have a sugar free monster 30 minutes before my workout as well for a little extra kick. I do not like the amount of caffeine most companies put in their pre-workouts, which is why I love this one. My previous one was GAT PMP which is also stim free. I rate that one an 8/10 and HYDRAULIC a 9/10. It would be a 10/10 if they could add a small small small dose of caffeine in it (50mg-100mg) per scoop.

**Also the shark bite flavor is amazing. It tastes like a mango smoothy, and it does not upset my stomach at all.

I have been using a lot of pre workouts over the last year so thought I would start this thread. I have also seen a lot of talk about various pre workouts scattered all over the forum. I figured we could all post our favourite pre workouts and why. New ones come out all the time too so I can keep this thread updated. Although I am gonna calm them down alittle for health reasons but no chance I will be stopping. I should note I used to be extra sensitive to caffeine but over time that is the opposite now.

Here are a few I have tried in recent times each with a brief review...

GAT Nitraflex- Not impressed at all. I just had a 2 weeks break from caffeine too. Need to give it another week but so far doesn't do much. It's meant to have 325mg caffeine and 1.5g beta alanine per scoop but I don't feel either. Taste means nothing for pre workout's but I will say the pina colada is nice.

Gaspari SP250- Very good. Better for energy and focus than pumps bit overall a great pre workout. It did make me crash a bit later on though. I would get the shakes too. Ver strong even at just 1 scoop and it is not a 1 scoop formula.

Beast Yourself Raging Bull- Very good. On paper it is incredible but doesn't live on to that. Really good pumps and combined with an espresso it comes alive even more.

Lee Lebrada Super Charge Xtreme 4.0- Not impressed at all. I bought a big tub and I doubt I will even have half over 6 months. Not a cheap pre workout either. It's meant to have loads of caffeine in but I feel a single espresso more. Might be ok for some but definitely not for me.

Dorian Yates NOX Pump- Decent. I used this years ago and it was incredible. This time nowhere as good so the formula must be different (something got banned). Maybe better than decent as with an espresso I am an animal in the gym. This an a single espresso was a fav of mine for a while.

Cobra Labs The Curse- Fantastic. On paper this is the worst one. Very basic etc. I think it has 125mg caffeine and 5mg olive leaf extract. But I feel this a lot and it seems to get great reviews by most. Very cheap too. 2 scoops of this will make you a machine in the gym. 1 scoop (125mg caffeine) is stronger than Lee Lebrada's and Nitraflex that are suppose to have alsorts in including 325mg+ caffeine. Definitely recommend if you want something simple but effective.

GSN's NitroNOX Pro- Best pre workout I have ever taken. This is amazing for energy, pumps, mood etc. It has everything and I recommend it to anyone.

Matrix Nutrition NO Pump Xtreme- Amazing. This only has 80mg caffeine per scoop and is more a pump one. Incredible pumps and feel with a nice boost in energy. 2 scoops of this will give you ridiculous pumps and great energy. One of the best I have ever used.

MRI Black Powder- Crap. Not even worth writing more about. How can you fuck up a pre workout so much. 2 pro plus would be better.

Musclemeds NO BULL- Great product. Amazing for pumps and good energy. Feel very different but in a good way. Some of the best pumps ever but they fade away after 2 weeks or so.

Rich Piana's 5% Nutrition KILL IT- This one I only tried a sample so take this review with a pinch of salt. I wasn't impressed and expected/hoped for better as I like 5%. Didn't notice too much but again only a sample. I am gonna order a few of their products in the future so will get this to try out properly.

I have just order jym pre jym that is the best rated pre workout on bodybuilding.com. It sounds great so I am hoping it is. I know nothuman just used that so maybe you can chime in. Their list is nothing to go by though as nitraflex is no.6 and No Explode is no.3. Although I see the Curse is no. 5 so pleased about that. CT Fletcher's new pre workout looks good too.

There was a lot of talk on Angeldust by Blackstone Labs recently after I asked about it so thanks for the input. I may try that one time too (looks good).

There are so many different brands and preworkouts now I wish every company had 1 serving samples at every supplement store. There is nothing worst than spending $30-$40 on a tub just to be disappointed. I am also interested in trying angel dust. I have also heard nothing but good things about the curse.

Hi everyone. So after reading all of your comments on how great/stimulating Excelsior is, I purchased a tub.

I do have to say, I definitely think their is “something else” in there (amphetamine anologue, DMAA type thing, ephedrine type thing, who knows).

ive used it about 5x now never exceeding 1.25 scoops.

it definitely makes me focused hardcore for 4+ hours, but also causes me extreme anxiety and almost panic (I do have pre existing anxiety however).

no idea how you guys can take 2 scoops of this. I’d be afraid.

anyways I’d like to point out 1 ingredient in the stuff that’s listed: bitter orange extract.

In supplement jargon, bitter orange extract means Synephrine, which is basically ephedrine. So I imagine this “synephrine” stuff is in it

Haven’t used one since superpump250 (superdump) that shit had me on the toilet 3 times before I left the house

good coffee eph does the trick

Anybody use bronkaid b4?? Its the only product you can get legally that has ephedrine in it.

I’ve never been a pre-workout guy but I tried stim free vasoblitz the other day and it made me fucking pumped! I loved it. I added it to Gatorade and added salt and felt like I was “on” even though I’m on the lowest dose of test ever :)

I’d like to try Mountaindogs stim free next.

There are so many different brands and preworkouts now I wish every company had 1 serving samples at every supplement store. There is nothing worst than spending $30-$40 on a tub just to be disappointed. I am also interested in trying angel dust. I have also heard nothing but good things about the curse.

Angel Dust is very good. Although there are a few different versions. I assume you mentioned it because you saw it on my list a few pages back but you quoted the original post without it on. In case you didn't see my review...

Blackstone Labs Dust-X- I only used a 1 serving sample but was very impressed. All in all great focus, energy and sense of well being. I can't comment on pumps as I used dbol/adrol that day as well **broken link removed** I will say 8.5/10.

It's definitely great getting to try 1 serving samples. Most of my reviews are done with whole tubs because I often find 1 time is not sufficient to rate a product effectively. Moreover, for most I tend to prefer just over 1 typical serving to get the best overall results.

Hi everyone. So after reading all of your comments on how great/stimulating Excelsior is, I purchased a tub.

I do have to say, I definitely think their is “something else” in there (amphetamine anologue, DMAA type thing, ephedrine type thing, who knows).

ive used it about 5x now never exceeding 1.25 scoops.

it definitely makes me focused hardcore for 4+ hours, but also causes me extreme anxiety and almost panic (I do have pre existing anxiety however).

no idea how you guys can take 2 scoops of this. I’d be afraid.

anyways I’d like to point out 1 ingredient in the stuff that’s listed: bitter orange extract.

In supplement jargon, bitter orange extract means Synephrine, which is basically ephedrine. So I imagine this “synephrine” stuff is in it

As you state Synephrine is very similar to ephedrine but it's a weaker version. It's also in many products these days so I don't think that is making too much difference. As many have posted Excelsior definitely feels different to 99.9% products out there. That's a nice dose you took and I am the same and would never do more. When I tried 1.5 scoops I was far too wired and borderline manic.

Synephrine isn't nearly as powerful as ephedrine if a stim is what you're after. Synephrine came to replace ephedrine, somewhat, when ephedrine started being restricted. It is, however, probably one of the better non-restricted stims

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws