over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The preworkout thread

I have 2 tubs of dark energy sitting on the counter...Thinking I made a mistake. I will let you all know later.

When I say the formula for excelsior changed, it was just enough to notice but it still works well. I wouldn't stay away from it. I also wouldn't spend 80 bucks on it (probably). I'm giving myself a bit of room for flexibility because I might be changing my mind later.
Yea I can’t find it anywhere now

Yea I can’t find it anywhere now
Every single customer has given us reviews that it was outstanding. I DO BELIEVE you guys so there has to be a logical reason for such discrepancy.

Those getting shit results can you elaborate on where you purchased? I also think the fact that they are shady as all get out could also result in absolute shit quality control and batch-to-batch consistency. This could explain the extremely varied feedback.

I have also heard talk of DMAA getting the FDA's attention again and it's possible they did not have access to the raw and throughout one last batch of utter shit to cash in. This is of course speculation.

Anyone with poor results do you have a batch number? It just hits me so hard that I keep thinking what's in my tub may not be in yours.

There isn't a batch number to give you on either of the bottles I received. I ordered a third from a different place that hasnt gotten here yet.

Every single customer has given us reviews that it was outstanding. I DO BELIEVE you guys so there has to be a logical reason for such discrepancy.

Those getting shit results can you elaborate on where you purchased? I also think the fact that they are shady as all get out could also result in absolute shit quality control and batch-to-batch consistency. This could explain the extremely varied feedback.

I have also heard talk of DMAA getting the FDA's attention again and it's possible they did not have access to the raw and throughout one last batch of utter shit to cash in. This is of course speculation.

Anyone with poor results do you have a batch number? It just hits me so hard that I keep thinking what's in my tub may not be in yours.

There isn't a batch number to give you on either of the bottles I received. I ordered a third from a different place that hasnt gotten here yet.
You do respond to other DMAA/DMHA products though? If yes I just can't wrap my head around the DE you have not working. I have DMAA caps that are 25mg and I have leftovers from the old DMAA days and the tub of DE I have is as strong as the good old stuff. Very strange but I still suspect they have batch to batch or heck even bottle to bottle inconsistency most likely due to amateur hour manufacturing of their not for human consumption flavored and sweetened laboratory research product lol.

It tastes great. I'll give it that.

I am a responder to DMAA. I have MA DMAA and that does the trick. The old jack3d fired me up. Whatever is in excelsior works very well. I love stims and respond well to them. I've never had a product with only DMHA so I cant say with certainty that works as well as pure DMAA so I should look for one and find out.

I am curious what this powder actually has in it but not curious enough to bother paying to test it. If there is any DMAA in there it is no where near 60mg per serving. This is just another buyer beware situation.

You do respond to other DMAA/DMHA products though? If yes I just can't wrap my head around the DE you have not working. I have DMAA caps that are 25mg and I have leftovers from the old DMAA days and the tub of DE I have is as strong as the good old stuff. Very strange but I still suspect they have batch to batch or heck even bottle to bottle inconsistency most likely due to amateur hour manufacturing of their not for human consumption flavored and sweetened laboratory research product lol.

Excelsior is back in stock i believe. The batches have definitely differed in potency and I’ve even had some bunk tubs that felt very very weak. I’ve been off of it for 2 months and have never felt better. I’m positive Excelsior has an amphetamine analogue or modafanil. Either of which is cheaply sourced causing the lack of consistency in batches.

One of the most solid Pre’s out there I’ve tried in Phase One Nutrition Prephase KO. 200 mg DMHA and 200 mg Eria Jarensis. They recently took out the alpha yo which makes it even better imo.

They also make a nootropic pre workout called Brain Blitz which I actually like better than prephase KO. It’s a very clean energy and the focus is very impressive. I have both those Pre’s right now.

best non Dmha or dmaa pre I’ve had is Alpha Lion Superhuman Supreme. Almost hits like it has exotic stims in it.

You could also just get some Primatene or Bronkaid tabs from a pharmacy. Like $10 for 60 tabs and stack it with 100-200 mg caffeine. Feels almost exactly like Imperial Nutrition Thermal Spark.

Any of the Dark Labs Pre’s are very good...Crack and Flame. I have the Crack Christmas edition which is silly loaded- 100 mg DMAA, 200 mg DMHA, and 300 mg Eria. They don’t mess around with their Pre’s in Poland haha.

The same company that makes Dark Energy started another company called God Status Labz. They have a DMAA pre called krakn and a DMHA pre called Zeus. I’ve heard great things about both.

currently have a source for the og Irate by Jauggernaut labs with 1'3 . Would be my first time trying 1'3

Redcon total war is pretty strong

currently have a source for the og Irate by Jauggernaut labs with 1'3 . Would be my first time trying 1'3

Redcon total war is pretty strong
OG Irate is one of my alltime favs. But I believe at some point they pulled the old bait and switch and took the DMAA out. It didn’t feel the same. Also OG Wild- their DMHA formula- was one of my alltime favs.

OG Irate is one of my alltime favs. But I believe at some point they pulled the old bait and switch and took the DMAA out. It didn’t feel the same. Also OG Wild- their DMHA formula- was one of my alltime favs.
Yup, I heard it was amazing and this is the og old formula ~ expired. How does dmha compare to dmaa for you?

Yup, I heard it was amazing and this is the og old formula ~ expired. How does dmha compare to dmaa for you?
The old school DMAA like OG Jack3d, Dust Extreme, Mesomorph was very very good. You could definitely feel it and knew when you were taking a product with DMAA. Since about 2017/18 when Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals got raided by the FDA, the DMAA products just aren’t the same anymore. All these new DMAA products today like Dark Energy have a ton of hype around them but they don’t hit the same as the old stuff did. You can tell they’re probably sourcing their DMAA from some overseas sketchy retailer. The batches also very in consistency and potency. Like the first batch of Dark Energy was really good and I’ve had a few tubs since that were just blah. These days I honestly think the DMHA products hit better and more consistently. Most DMHA products now also have Eria Jarensis which helps boost the mood elevation factor. Then you’ve got stuff like Excelsior which is something completely different- amphetamine/Modafanil whatever it is. I got bad side effects from Excelsior though and won’t go back. The old tubs of Excelsior with expiration date 09/21 and 10/22 felt very similar to the old Craze which had a NaDepea- a methamphetamine alalogue. Now it feels like something completely different with almost no euphoria. And I get bad mood crashes on it. Almost like a dirty Adderall or something. Anyway, I personally would go DMHA + Eria over DMAA today. But dang, I miss the old days of DMAA. If you can really get the OG Irate that has legit DMAA...get it for sure. That was one of my favs. Great flavor too.

Excelsior is back in stock i believe. The batches have definitely differed in potency and I’ve even had some bunk tubs that felt very very weak. I’ve been off of it for 2 months and have never felt better. I’m positive Excelsior has an amphetamine analogue or modafanil. Either of which is cheaply sourced causing the lack of consistency in batches.

One of the most solid Pre’s out there I’ve tried in Phase One Nutrition Prephase KO. 200 mg DMHA and 200 mg Eria Jarensis. They recently took out the alpha yo which makes it even better imo.

They also make a nootropic pre workout called Brain Blitz which I actually like better than prephase KO. It’s a very clean energy and the focus is very impressive. I have both those Pre’s right now.

best non Dmha or dmaa pre I’ve had is Alpha Lion Superhuman Supreme. Almost hits like it has exotic stims in it.

You could also just get some Primatene or Bronkaid tabs from a pharmacy. Like $10 for 60 tabs and stack it with 100-200 mg caffeine. Feels almost exactly like Imperial Nutrition Thermal Spark.

Any of the Dark Labs Pre’s are very good...Crack and Flame. I have the Crack Christmas edition which is silly loaded- 100 mg DMAA, 200 mg DMHA, and 300 mg Eria. They don’t mess around with their Pre’s in Poland haha.

The same company that makes Dark Energy started another company called God Status Labz. They have a DMAA pre called krakn and a DMHA pre called Zeus. I’ve heard great things about both.

I see the Phase One Nutrition Prephase KO has 200mg N-phenethyldimethylamine and not DMHA. How do they compare?

I see the Phase One Nutrition Prephase KO has 200mg N-phenethyldimethylamine and not DMHA. How do they compare?
They just changed the names on the ingredients to avoid any legal issues. N-phenethyldimethylamine is Eria Jarensis. English walnut extract is DMHA.

I've heard only great things about El Jefe. I've avoided it just because it because I'm not a fan of alpha yo.

I'm heard generally all good things about the pre's with DMHA and Eria jarensis combo.

DMHA/Eria combo-
ASC Supplements El Jefe - haven't tried
Phase One Nutrition Prephase KO- one of my favs
Phase One Nutrition Brain Blitz - less stim and more focus than Prephase KO. I actually prefer it to Prephase
Static Labz Shockwave - have tried but don't like as much as Prephase KO. But it's received very good reviews
God Status Labz Zeus - haven't tried but heard only great things
Muscle Force Defiant Unleashed - tried the limited edition and enjoyed it.
Dark Labs Pro Flame - haven't tried but probably the strongest of all of these.

I've heard only great things about El Jefe. I've avoided it just because it because I'm not a fan of alpha yo.

I'm heard generally all good things about the pre's with DMHA and Eria jarensis combo.

DMHA/Eria combo-
ASC Supplements El Jefe - haven't tried
Phase One Nutrition Prephase KO- one of my favs
Phase One Nutrition Brain Blitz - less stim and more focus than Prephase KO. I actually prefer it to Prephase
Static Labz Shockwave - have tried but don't like as much as Prephase KO. But it's received very good reviews
God Status Labz Zeus - haven't tried but heard only great things
Muscle Force Defiant Unleashed - tried the limited edition and enjoyed it.
Dark Labs Pro Flame - haven't tried but probably the strongest of all of these.
Didn’t realize it had DMHA, was trying to avoid that lol🤦🏻‍♂️

I haven't used a preworkout since Craze. I'd definitely use something similar but want to avoid the stuff that has mixes of a bunch of different active compounds/stims. As for what I'm looking for now, I'd probably use a straight 1,3DMAA preworkout or something with whatever Craze had that worked and nothing else.

How is moda as a preworkout? I can get that I know.

2 scoops of Dr Doom. Words that come to mind include... strong, energy, smooth, focus, pumps and no crash. I give it an 8.5/10.

I haven't used a preworkout since Craze. I'd definitely use something similar but want to avoid the stuff that has mixes of a bunch of different active compounds/stims. As for what I'm looking for now, I'd probably use a straight 1,3DMAA preworkout or something with whatever Craze had that worked and nothing else.

How is moda as a preworkout? I can get that I know.
Good heavens man. You’re going straight for the jugular. If you haven’t used a pre in 8 years why would you wanna jump straight to an amphetamine analogue or moda? Craze had an methamphetamine analogue in it, NaDepea. The only thing close to that is Excelsior. It definitely has some sort of amphetamine or even Modafanil in it. Although the batches and even individual tubs vary wildly in potency. Also, I’ve found Excelsior to be potentially addictive. If you can’t stick to using 2-3 times a week at most, I wouldn’t touch it. I’ve also talked to 2 people have had mini strokes from abusing it. The 1,3 DMAA Pre’s now are crap compared the old ones. Dark Labs Pro Crack or God Status Labz Krak’n are probably the closest you’re gonna get to something decent. I personally think the DMHA ones these days are better. It sounds like you want some Adderall or Modafanil. Maybe get a prescription, not a pre workout if that’s the case. Not trying to be an ass just saying it how it is. You’re not gonna find what you want through a pre workout. Plus who knows where these pre workout companies are sourcing their stims from. Especially excelsior. Likely some cheap crap off of Alibaba especially since some batches have been great and others trash. I don’t trust it personally

2 scoops of Dr Doom. Words that come to mind include... strong, energy, smooth, focus, pumps and no crash. I give it an 8.5/10.
I just looked at the label...dang! 2 forms of DMHA?!! That looks solid. Any comparison to Excelsior? I see it has Kigelia Afrikana, which Excelsior claims to have but probably doesn’t. Have you tried Alpha Neon Darkside? I wish I could try some of these. Are you in the UK?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131