over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The preworkout thread

Good heavens man. You’re going straight for the jugular. If you haven’t used a pre in 8 years why would you wanna jump straight to an amphetamine analogue or moda? Craze had an methamphetamine analogue in it, NaDepea. The only thing close to that is Excelsior. It definitely has some sort of amphetamine or even Modafanil in it. Although the batches and even individual tubs vary wildly in potency. Also, I’ve found Excelsior to be potentially addictive. If you can’t stick to using 2-3 times a week at most, I wouldn’t touch it. I’ve also talked to 2 people have had mini strokes from abusing it. The 1,3 DMAA Pre’s now are crap compared the old ones. Dark Labs Pro Crack or God Status Labz Krak’n are probably the closest you’re gonna get to something decent. I personally think the DMHA ones these days are better. It sounds like you want some Adderall or Modafanil. Maybe get a prescription, not a pre workout if that’s the case. Not trying to be an ass just saying it how it is. You’re not gonna find what you want through a pre workout. Plus who knows where these pre workout companies are sourcing their stims from. Especially excelsior. Likely some cheap crap off of Alibaba especially since some batches have been great and others trash. I don’t trust it personally
Haha nah you're not being an ass at all man. I've been prescribed amphs since a kid, probably explaining why the weaker stuff never did much. I know moda is kind of a non-amph 'wakefulness promoter' which I think is what I'm looking for. I'll get real moda I think, and just skip the uncertainty/fluctuations of batches from commercial preworkouts. But if something tastes good and is consistent, doesn't have to kick like ammonia, I'd try it!

Haha nah you're not being an ass at all man. I've been prescribed amphs since a kid, probably explaining why the weaker stuff never did much. I know moda is kind of a non-amph 'wakefulness promoter' which I think is what I'm looking for. I'll get real moda I think, and just skip the uncertainty/fluctuations of batches from commercial preworkouts. But if something tastes good and is consistent, doesn't have to kick like ammonia, I'd try it!
Yeah I’ve never been prescribed amphs which is probably why I’m addicted to pre workouts haha. I probably would go for straight moda tho. Although I’d be curious to see what you think about Excelsior...I’ve never had any amphetamines or pure Modafanil so I don’t know how it compares but a lot of people say it feels like a dirty Ritalin or something. I wouldn’t be surprised if it is Modafanil tbh. Only thing with Modafanil is that it increases histamines in your body. So a lot of people report allergy like symptoms while using it. Also heard it makes you very anti social. I experienced both of these side effects while on Excelsior that’s why I am curious if it’s moda or something similar

2 scoops of Dr Doom. Words that come to mind include... strong, energy, smooth, focus, pumps and no crash. I give it an 8.5/10.
Sup Elvis! 👍💪. I just joined up here. Nice to see you here. Just started an 8 week run. Taking all my supplements and of course; good Food 😁

Max👍🤙

I just looked at the label...dang! 2 forms of DMHA?!! That looks solid. Any comparison to Excelsior? I see it has Kigelia Afrikana, which Excelsior claims to have but probably doesn’t. Have you tried Alpha Neon Darkside? I wish I could try some of these. Are you in the UK?
Check the label for their new one called Yeti Juice. Both are great preworkouts. I actually prefer Dr Doom but they are very similar in effect and performance. They are high dosed so I have been overly wired from both especially on a lighter stomach. Although both products are nothing like Excelsior. They both feel surprisingly smooth whereas Excelsior puts me in a different dimension. Excelsior feels like amphetamine to me. You mention it made you feel anti-social but I actually experienced the complete opposite. It would make me want to go up to strangers and start chatting to them.

Sup Elvis! 👍💪. I just joined up here. Nice to see you here. Just started an 8 week run. Taking all my supplements and of course; good Food 😁

Max👍🤙

It's great to see you on here. I hope you have been well. If you ever want to chat just pm me. Looking forward to seeing you progress. You are looking great in your latest pic.

Check the label for their new one called Yeti Juice. Both are great preworkouts. I actually prefer Dr Doom but they are very similar in effect and performance. They are high dosed so I have been overly wired from both especially on a lighter stomach. Although both products are nothing like Excelsior. They both feel surprisingly smooth whereas Excelsior puts me in a different dimension. Excelsior feels like amphetamine to me. You mention it made you feel anti-social but I actually experienced the complete opposite. It would make me want to go up to strangers and start chatting to them.
Excelsior is well known to give you that speedy, talkative feeling for sure. Some others I don’t even feel them. Tingles! :) 👌

Max

Excelsior is well known to give you that speedy, talkative feeling for sure. Some others I don’t even feel them. Tingles!

Max

I tried to quote your earlier post but it wouldn't let me post but this one is fine (had to delete the emotions you posted). See above :D

I can’t reply either(froze up) Thanks Elvia
Appreciate it ! Definitely putting on size. I was just going to do more shaping and not bulk, then after a lot of over and over requests, I decided to compete. So I will be bulking and my program is gong to change Tue/Wed as I am not home yet. Mon night. Still have some things to work out and obtain. 😁💪. Keep killing it as usual and I will hit you up.

Today I tried a preworkout that I have only used a few times. It's called Riot Act and it's from HR Labs. It's mainly contains stimulants and as a result it can be useful when my back is feeling tight. I wanted something to give me a great boost without adding to pumps in the gym. I used 1 scoop and this stuff feels great to me. Crazy energy and focus that was very long lasting with no crash. I need to use it more before I rate it but for what it is I would say in the 8.5-9/10 range.

For so many years I've been practicing, but I still haven't found the perfect combination and the perfect match. Thank you for such a selection. I'm trying to look for new ones as well, while I'm figuring out the composition.

Does anyone know of any preworkout or energy supplements that work that do not contain caffeine? I have to take a break from caffeine as I have become very tolerant to it - can take 400mg first thing in the morning and fall asleep with ease - tired all day and I'm certain it's from overdoing stimulants for too long - thanks

Does anyone know of any preworkout or energy supplements that work that do not contain caffeine? I have to take a break from caffeine as I have become very tolerant to it - can take 400mg first thing in the morning and fall asleep with ease - tired all day and I'm certain it's from overdoing stimulants for too long - thanks
Besides a good Bcaas/EEA drink, Dr. Jekyll came out with a non stim and it is on sale $14 388FD6A6-CC97-4F67-ABE9-576F7BB81A1C.jpeg Max

I may try either the dr doom or yeti juice while I wait for the new assassin. What’s the difference btw the 2 in terms of feel and performance ?

Innovapharm's Novapump Neuro
Naughtboy Sickpump Synergy
Alpha Lion's Superhuman Pump
Hosstile Bloodshot
Ghost Pump v2
Pre HD Elite Non Stim
5% Nutrition's Full as Fuck

I may try either the dr doom or yeti juice while I wait for the new assassin. What’s the difference btw the 2 in terms of feel and performance ?

I find very little difference so you could literally go with either. Yeti Juice is their new product so you might want to go with that. It actually was just voted the best preworkout on a supps page I follow on IG. Just a small UK based page and it beat HR Lab's DeFib in the final vote. I actually used Yeti Juice tonight. Fairly empty stomach so I just took 1.5 scoops and I felt amazing. Just really smooth energy and great pumps. They are both solid products and I rate them around the same. As you know there are slight differences with their panels so just go on which one you like the look of the most. I would recommend trying both.

I find very little difference so you could literally go with either. Yeti Juice is their new product so you might want to go with that. It actually was just voted the best preworkout on a supps page I follow on IG. Just a small UK based page and it beat HR Lab's DeFib in the final vote. I actually used Yeti Juice tonight. Fairly empty stomach so I just took 1.5 scoops and I felt amazing. Just really smooth energy and great pumps. They are both solid products and I rate them around the same. As you know there are slight differences with their panels so just go on which one you like the look of the most. I would recommend trying both.
Thanks. I ended up order a tub of chemix !!

Just picked up one of animals products called fury. Looks like a good one, not hardcore, but still good lol

Just picked up one of animals products called fury. Looks like a good one, not hardcore, but still good lol

This was my review...

Universal's Fury- A very basic but solid product. Contains everything you need in a pre workout though. Green apple flavour is the sweetest pre workout I have ever tried. I like that but many won't. Solid product and scores an 8/10.

Dynamic evolution savage. 75mg dmma and 350mg caffeine per serving. Definitely a good one, last time I had a good dmma product it was when Blackstone had it in their pre. I use this when fatigue I'm beat, I train late so I tend to take this 6 hours or so before I project going to sleep. Half a serving, with half a serving of hosstile bloodshot.

Really like the fullness and pumps I get from bloodshot. And I like having a pre without any stims if I don't need them.

I am supreme by Olympus labs is very good but “stimmy” it’s beta alanine free which I like and the pumps/focus are incredible

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131