over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The preworkout thread

There are many good stim free preworkouts. I would recommend one with nootropics to give a little boost without any strong stimulants...

Innovapharm Novapump Neuro
SuperHuman Pump

Here are two that look good but I haven't used so if you do please post your findings in this thread...

Conteh Sports- Mega Pump
Supplement Needs Pre Pump+

The Innovapharm Novapump Neuro and SuperHuman Pump look awesome. The other two you haven't used yet seem to be sold only in the UK.

Jacked factory’s Nitro surge isn’t bad at all. Good focus, pumps not great, but they’re there. Cheap too

There are many good stim free preworkouts. I would recommend one with nootropics to give a little boost without any strong stimulants...

Innovapharm Novapump Neuro
SuperHuman Pump

Here are two that look good but I haven't used so if you do please post your findings in this thread...

Conteh Sports- Mega Pump
Supplement Needs Pre Pump+

Man, chaos and pain used to have a badass preworkout with a ton of nootropics and like 500mg of caffeine..that shit got me serial killer like focus lol

seriously..my pupils were pinpoints for the rest of the day after my initial 5am dose..stuff was magic

These are a real nice add on to any decent pre, assuming they don't already have a large dose of N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine aka Eria Jarensis. They also make y-hcl, alpha-y, dynamine, and synephrine caps. So depending on your personal preferences you can really customize any pre to be what you want.

1627144057844.png

Man, chaos and pain used to have a badass preworkout with a ton of nootropics and like 500mg of caffeine..that shit got me serial killer like focus lol

seriously..my pupils were pinpoints for the rest of the day after my initial 5am dose..stuff was magic
Which one? I googled it and looks like they make a few different preworkouts. I’ve got to order something today and I’m picky

The Innovapharm Novapump Neuro and SuperHuman Pump look awesome. The other two you haven't used yet seem to be sold only in the UK.
I have tried both and much prefer nova pump. It’s weird but it gives me an amazing mind muscle connection that I don’t get from any other pre stim or not.

Does anyone know how to revive a preworkout that has clumped up and absorbed moisture? I have an old tub of Excelsior that was left in the truck too long. Trying to figure out if it's salvageable.

Does anyone know how to revive a preworkout that has clumped up and absorbed moisture? I have an old tub of Excelsior that was left in the truck too long. Trying to figure out if it's salvageable.
I have a little $5 electric coffee bean grinder - I have used it to mutilate those clumps.

These are a real nice add on to any decent pre, assuming they don't already have a large dose of N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine aka Eria Jarensis. They also make y-hcl, alpha-y, dynamine, and synephrine caps. So depending on your personal preferences you can really customize any pre to be what you want.

View attachment 140191
How long does the stim effect last? Is this on the shorter or longer acting end of the spectrum?

How long does the stim effect last? Is this on the shorter or longer acting end of the spectrum?
Which one? None are real long-acting ie. 6+ hours.

The Eria jarensis caps.
On a mg per mg basis it is not as strong as DMAA or DMHA. This can be overcome with simply higher dosing and the caps are 150 mg so not an issue. It is smoother than DMAA and DMHA. 4 hours, to me, is about it with the "peak" being 30-120 mins depending on stomach contents at the time of dosing.

The only compounds I have ever found to be long-acting were finils and whatever the hell was in the old AX Slim Extreme, with the latter being way too long for me as even AM wake-up dosing had my sleep trashed 16 hours later lol.

Excelsior is sold out everywhere. And the few that are left are selling over $100, no thanks. Is there any pre workout out there that gives a similar feeling? Thanks.

Excelsior is sold out everywhere. And the few that are left are selling over $100, no thanks. Is there any pre workout out there that gives a similar feeling? Thanks.

Yup. I ran out too and saw crazy prices. Makes me wonder wth was really in that stuff for it to work so well lol.

IMHO, when a stim product reaches cult status (OG Craze, Slim Xtreme, ‘maybe’ Excelsior etc) - it’s hard not to think it’s spiked and the creator cashed out and shut it all down before the DEA kicked down their doors for adding some legit Pharma or illicit crap. Kinda scary TBH. Lol.

On a mg per mg basis it is not as strong as DMAA or DMHA. This can be overcome with simply higher dosing and the caps are 150 mg so not an issue. It is smoother than DMAA and DMHA. 4 hours, to me, is about it with the "peak" being 30-120 mins depending on stomach contents at the time of dosing.

The only compounds I have ever found to be long-acting were finils and whatever the hell was in the old AX Slim Extreme, with the latter being way too long for me as even AM wake-up dosing had my sleep trashed 16 hours later lol.
Thanks bro. Curious because I nearly always have to train at night so I need to keep any stims to shorter acting compounds to not interfere with sleep. Some Dynamine and 1mg nicotine lozenges are basically the only things I’ll use late in the afternoon about 1/2 an hour before leaving my office.

In that case taken one hour prior to training should be good to go. I have NEVER had any issues with sleep due to eria jarensis.

In that case taken one hour prior to training should be good to go. I have NEVER had any issues with sleep due to eria jarensis.

I have never taken it solo. I wonder why this stuff gets such crappy reviews on Amazon, no matter who the Company is.

Last few tubs of excelsior that I have received certainly are not “the same”… They definitely changed something and it’s now a run of the mill pre workout. Hydrazine is better than the latest batches of excelsior IMO.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws