over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The preworkout thread

Yeap ESP from Metabolic Nutrition is the strongest for me right now .. Use to take Craze and I know for a fact that thing had some kind of meth in it....

Elvia- I may or may not have just ordered nitronox lol 😁

Let me know how it goes in this thread. I hope you didn't pay full price. Maybe they have it cheaper now but it used to be expensive on the website. What flavour did you get? Have a few days off caffeine if you can before trying it.

Has anyone tried any of Inner Armors line? I have been using Muscle Rush Peak by them and then Im using Inner Armor BCAA Peak for intra workout. Ive noticed zero issues with this product and the taste is quite good. I have been using the Fruit Punch flavors. Let me know if anyone has any feedback on these two...

Will do!! I got strawberry kiwi hopefully that's cool decent I paid 25

That's a great price. Strawberry kiwi is the worst tasting pre workout I have ever tried :D Watermelon is better but still not nice. I haven't tried pina colada but if I ever get it again I am definitely going with that.

Will do!! I got strawberry kiwi hopefully that's cool decent I paid 25

When you get it let me know if yours contains TeaCrine. That's the new formula which I haven't used.

Today I skipped my Nitraflex and tried the Lee Labrada Super charge xtreme 4.0 again. It's a big disappointment but figured I would use it as I have a 800g tub :eek: I had a great workout and got a great pump so it's not the worst but I definitely wouldn't recommend it. I am gonna list out the ingredients for 2 scoops and it sounds fairly powerful but it's not at all.

2 scoops= 2250mg di-arginine malate, 2000mg taurine, 1742mg arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, 500mg l-tyrosine, 450mg methylxanthines (caffeine), 2000mg creatine monohydrate, 50mg pikatropin (picamilon), 1500mg carnosyn (beta alanine), 2000mg instantized BCAA, 500mg pepform BCAA, 500mg n-acetyl-l-glutamine.

Arginine on paper isn't the best but I really respond well to it so decent pumps but thats about it.

Im sure no one has tried it or want to because the guys a duet, but freak juice from bostin loyd isn't bad.. expensive but I like how the scoop is small and the taste is bland, so you don't need a lot of water at all. Plus its gets me going when I'm dragging after a mentally tough day at work and just not feeling it, its gets me in the mood quick!

Im sure no one has tried it or want to because the guys a duet, but freak juice from bostin loyd isn't bad.. expensive but I like how the scoop is small and the taste is bland, so you don't need a lot of water at all. Plus its gets me going when I'm dragging after a mentally tough day at work and just not feeling it, its gets me in the mood quick!
Are you talking about stml 8?

The Secret...

I've been taking this stuff but I warn you, it's pretty hardcore and only for the most seasoned lifters who can handle it!

Be careful of imitations such as Nescafe Gold and Blend 43 because it has to be COLES SMART BUY to ensure maximum gains are achieved!

Attachments

• IMG_1683.JPG
    IMG_1683.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 404
Mr Hyde hands down is the best pre workout I have tried so far

Just used ndure for the first time... Great sensory effects, and crazy energy. However, hard crash and loss of appetite afterwards. White grape flavor tastes nice though.

Ive been keeping it pretty simple recently, but this is what I have been using:
200mg caffeine, 400 mg L-theanine, Green Tea, 2,000 mg L-tyrosine, Beta-Alanine, and L-glutamine.

Every once in a while I'll throw in Adranafil

Adding in a little L-Norvaline works great as well.

One thing I love preworkout.....dark chocolate covered espresso beans!!!!!!!

JM

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member