over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The PROBLEM with most MULTI-VITAMINS

I use Life Force Multivitamins (w/o iron). I think they might be the best if you absolutely had to use one.

I use Life Force Multivitamins (w/o iron). I think they might be the best if you absolutely had to use one.

Nice !

Yeah im a little put off by any vitamin that has any iron in it! I dont need extra iron or better yet excess iron

Sent from my i pi using Tapatrash....

Nice !

Yeah im a little put off by any vitamin that has any iron in it! I dont need extra iron or better yet excess iron

Definitely, unless someone has a genetic iron deficiency. Extra iron can raise hematocrit.

After doing a lot of research on the topic I went with doctor's best multiple...
unlike other multis where I've felt nothing or felt worse this I can feel in a slight positive way

I use to take ALIVE MENS VITAMINS but it started making me feel all weird and crappy as it has a lot pf stuff crammed i to it

I use to take ALIVE MENS VITAMINS but it started making me feel all weird and crappy as it has a lot pf stuff crammed i to it

I also used to take Alive once daily before I switched to animal paks. Supposedly they were good because they were from a "whole food" source, but who knows...

The Vita Gym at a quick glance looks like a product I would avoid. Copper and iron are too high. No zinc. Forms of vitamins I am not a huge fan of. Super low magnesium. No D or calcium which is fine as I would rather get those together in a separate product.

I am not a huge fan of multi's as really they are not ideal. Do you ever eat a meal that has every single mineral and vitamin in one go? Not really. And if you do certain minerals that compete with each other such as calcium and zinc would be in levels lower than a supp typically so the competition would not really be an issue.

I personally do what knight does and buy the best forms of the nutrients I want to supplement with and take them individually with the exception of my b-complex.

I'm definitely curious to see what people have to say about Orange Triad by Controlled Labs.
It also has a joint formula in it which I find myself really appreciating, be it mostly placebo or not.

I'm definitely curious to see what people have to say about Orange Triad by Controlled Labs.
It also has a joint formula in it which I find myself really appreciating, be it mostly placebo or not.

Bro I was just about to make a post about orange triad haha. Just picked some up after reading lots of good reviews over the years, just never got around to trying it until now

would someone from UK advise if something like that can be done on the NHS?

No chance in hell mate . NHS don't do all this fancy stuff . even for normal stuff like bloods they will only send u if they see you got some health issue / some sort of pathophysiological manifestation (signs n symptoms) of a disease process. BUT they will certainly pay for all kind of testing for someone who has been smoking 40 fags a day for 20 odd years & Showing signs of lung cancer etc on your n mine hard working taxpayers national insurance money !!

Being in the supplement industry. There are a few companies that have a powdered multi. Doesn't taste great. But is combined in a natural base like greens formula as well. I know of one company releasing one soon

Knight what do you think of Animal Packs? I been using them for a while, just figured they had a good reputation and had a lot of different things in them.

Im not going to go out and buy 20 different things, but do you suggest any brand that is decent?

Ive been taking animal paks for as long as I can remember. They are the only brand that I ever trusted. Years and years ago, I think there was a different formula for them, compared to todays version.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws