advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE PROPOSAL - Best movie I've watched in a while!

The little White Dog

i think he still's the Show when he gets snatched by the Eagle. Hill-air-reass!!!

good movie...i watched it on the plane ride to vegas

I'm definately not into chick flicks but my gf's mother saw it and she loved it.

The Proposal

:)Just watched the trailer I ll diffinetly be watching the dvd this weekend. Great choice Phidias! All you guys have a feminine touch really, just some show it more than others, and theres nothing wrong with that, infact I would encourage you guys to be more like this more often!!

A good, funny movie:)

2 thumbs up!

BMJ

:)Just watched the trailer I ll diffinetly be watching the dvd this weekend. Great choice Phidias! All you guys have a feminine touch really, just some show it more than others, and theres nothing wrong with that, infact I would encourage you guys to be more like this more often!!

Feminine touch, I called it Metrosexual hehe! I love watching chick flicks and romance movies lol...

Last edited:
Glad to hear it!

See Phidias your not alone there, Big Chefs' with you on this one lol. Im glad you spoke up Big Chef I know that deep down most guys love chick flicks and its nothing to be ashamed of and most diffinetley does not make a guy gay just cause he lets his emotions go when watching them!!:)

The movie was pretty good but yeah.....definately a chick flick. Not that I have anything against that per se

Anyone else think Sandra is just gorgeous? I mean, her body is just decent but im in love with her face. And when she was dressed up all professional in that movie it was super hot.

Anyone else think Sandra is just gorgeous? I mean, her body is just decent but im in love with her face. And when she was dressed up all professional in that movie it was super hot.

I think she's the best looking woman in the entertainment industry right now. Age doesn't seem to affect her either.

she's hot, but phidias this movie was horrible. Predictable boring bullshit. I got about 45 minutes into it and turned it off and stared at the ceiling a while. Way more interesting than this movie! :D

if you want a really great romance film/story of a poet watch Edge of Love. Holy shit that movie is fucking awesome...I wish they made more movies like that one.

it was a good movie but if you want a funny ass movie...My Best Friends Girl with Dane Cook!!! HILARIOUS

I think she's the best looking woman in the entertainment industry right now. Age doesn't seem to affect her either.

She's definitely on top as far as gorgeous women go.

And that was exactly what I was thinking! I remember seeing her 10 years ago thinking she was stunning. Then I see this movie and nothing has changed.

Kind of girl you want to marry lol.

I laughed so hard (and almost cried sometimes :p) from the start to the very last minute! What a refreshing moment it was, thanks especially to an extraordinary Sandra Bullock! :)

Such a movie makes you forget your worries for close to 2 hours, and you leave the theater with a new found positive attitude... always appreciated! ;)

Edit: it may be too late to watch it in the US, but it has only been released here last week... had to say I loved it anyway!

I couldn't agree more this one caught me by suprise, i watched it because i was bored and ended up killing myself laughing, Sandra Bullock looks smokin in this one as well :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131