over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Q's with Cedric Mcmillan and Kevin English

very cool pics...

This is really cool Q and u look like a beast. Great arms. I'm going to do some curls now :)

cool pics q's.thanks for sharing.

Great pics! Kevins arms dont even look like they belong on him, lol.

Well Q and Ms.Q thanks for commin ! Again im discussted with the way i looked . When i left the house friday i was nt holding much water. and was getting tighter. I was told friday night to eat a cheeseburger and then i was holding more water.

Cedric talked to me back stage and told i needed to do 2 hrs of cardio and i would have looked and lot better and the diet would have been better. I did the amount of cardio i was told too. But anyway 3rd in heavies is ok. But i looked and fat water hog.lol

I looked the best when alex did my diet in 2010 . I am gonna try and bulk for awhile and maybe do another show in 2012 or 2013. Dont no.

But the pics looked great of you guys . And cedric was nice. I ate at Ihop sat nite and kevin english came in and sat right beside me.

Again guys thanks for comin to support me .

Wow! you both look great, Q you are strikenly handsome, the Mrs is stikenly beautiful, and the synergy between you both as a couple exceeds you both as individuals. That is the way it should be. You both are a very nice couple and I can appreciate that.
Thankyou Tony, I really appreciate you saying that. We had a great time !
Great Pics!
You and Miss Q should be named
Mr and Mrs Professional Muscle!
We will hold the title until JT and Lynx get more active.

I hope this finally shuts up the people who say you don't even look big... the idiots :D:cool:

:D

Definitely look great Q. Yea i always had the utmost respect for Cedric as i know hes doing both military and training etc.
I was a very pleasant guy in person.
ced got mr o genetics if he decides to focus in on it
He def does.

very cool pics...
Thanks Chris and goodluck next week.
This is really cool Q and u look like a beast. Great arms. I'm going to do some curls now :)
Yes I learned many years ago that the curls get the girls;)

cool pics q's.thanks for sharing.

Cool pics thanks for sharing
Yesir
Great pics! Kevins arms dont even look like they belong on him, lol.
He's a monstor of a man

Well Q and Ms.Q thanks for commin ! Again im discussted with the way i looked . When i left the house friday i was nt holding much water. and was getting tighter. I was told friday night to eat a cheeseburger and then i was holding more water.

Cedric talked to me back stage and told i needed to do 2 hrs of cardio and i would have looked and lot better and the diet would have been better. I did the amount of cardio i was told too. But anyway 3rd in heavies is ok. But i looked and fat water hog.lol

I looked the best when alex did my diet in 2010 . I am gonna try and bulk for awhile and maybe do another show in 2012 or 2013. Dont no.

But the pics looked great of you guys . And cedric was nice. I ate at Ihop sat nite and kevin english came in and sat right beside me.

Again guys thanks for comin to support me .

YOur welcome. I 'll bet you've been eating your ass off huh:D

Great Pics, Queefer!

People don't get it when you are a tall dude ...standing alone in pics. That pic with Cedric might help set the simple among us straight about the size thing. lol.

Anyway...I love the pics and picture threads. You and your woman look great and keep stuff interesting! :)

Kevin is a beast and you looked good in the pic
with Cedric.

It's funny cause when Kevin guest posed he went out in the audience and posed for ppl just like Queef did at the Gold's Classic a few mths back. I think he stole Q's routine :eek::D;)

The Q's are looking great! Cool pics:headbang:

Thanks Lenny!!

Wow! you both look great, Q you are strikenly handsome, the Mrs is stikenly beautiful, and the synergy between you both as a couple exceeds you both as individuals. That is the way it should be. You both are a very nice couple and I can appreciate that.

Thank you Aeliop....that's sweet of you to say but I sure feel very "off off season" right now....Q is truly the "pretty one" in my eyes!!! We always have a good time w/ our friends at these contests!!

Last edited:
Move over Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, PM's hottest couple in town the Queefer's!! You made those Pro's look small. Do you have a hard time travelling and going to toilets where its not wide enough for you? Amy is gorgeous and you are handsome bro (i am not gay my boyfriend is lmao). Great pics!!

Cedric Mcmillan is a BIG boy! Ive seen him once in person...years back ....he was big then but not as big as he is now. I didnt think he was as tall as he is tho. Seems like a really nice respectful guy from what I could tell.

Awesome pics!

Move over Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, PM's hottest couple in town the Queefer's!! You made those Pro's look small. Do you have a hard time travelling and going to toilets where its not wide enough for you? Amy is gorgeous and you are handsome bro (i am not gay my boyfriend is lmao). Great pics!!

Now that made us laugh!!! Q said please don't compare him to a skinny little man regardless of how "hot" he is!!! ;) I got what your saying though...thank you!! :D I sure felt like a big, bloated, whale walking around amongst all the fitness gals...that's why I like having my pic taken w/ Q and other BB's, cause it's makes me feel small for a few minutes!!!

Kinda funny...we went to the mall to kill time in between shows and while we were there some lady turned around and looked Q up and down (like she was scared) and said "holy cow" out loud like 2 times.....Q was extremely offended:rolleyes:;) No probs w/ the bathroom stalls... yet!!!

Great Pics.. Amy You always look Great with that awesome smile.. and Not everygirl can pull-off that baseball cap look like you can! Q? What can I say.. Looks bigger and younger all the time... Must be the Botox and Gh?

JR

Great pictures. I haven't been around here that long. May I ask, how did you decide on your forum alias', "Queefer" and "Miss Q"? Is this a commentary on anything in particular? Or do you just laugh at the root word every time you hear it like I do? Top shelf emissions aren't nearly as funny the ones you've immortalized here on this board. Kudos to you for such an ingenious decision. It's so simple, yet so brilliant. Perhaps we will see some more clever names emerge, like "Fart Blossom", "Discharge", or "Taint-tickler". Lots of possibilities. Seriously though, great names and great pics.

Great pics and thread, thanks for sharing Q/mrs. Q:)

People would be even more shocked if they knew what Cedric was "only" doing to be 291 lbs right now....but I posted about it about 2 months ago on another site and the "all drugs" crew went f*^&ing crazy, so i just took it down and again Ill keep my mouth shut about it.

But I will say this...trust me on this...with Cedrics genetics and being 6'1" if he was "loaded up" he would be 330 plus pounds in the offseason and 'bloatmaster flash'.....he aint...and its because he is doing exactly what Ive recommended time and time again on this site to try to do in the offseason

oh well

People would be even more shocked if they knew what Cedric was "only" doing to be 291 lbs right now....but I posted about it about 2 months ago on another site and the "all drugs" crew went f*^&ing crazy, so i just took it down and again Ill keep my mouth shut about it.

But I will say this...trust me on this...with Cedrics genetics and being 6'1" if he was "loaded up" he would be 330 plus pounds in the offseason and 'bloatmaster flash'.....he aint...and its because he is doing exactly what Ive recommended time and time again on this site to try to do in the offseason

oh well

Cedric seemed like a smart and down to earth guy with a good head on his shoulders. Hes got godlike genetics and I would put him in the top 5 O if he ever commited himself 100%. When you compare him to me, it's a perfect example of superior genetics. Hes been lifting for maybe, what, 7 years, while I've been pounding away for 20. I out weigh him by 10 pounds and yet hes still bigger. I'll bet my waist is 5 or 6 inches bigger then his and I'm fairly lean. Damn my mom and dad:mad:

queefer you are a juiiced up mike row from dirty jobs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131