over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Q's with Cedric Mcmillan and Kevin English

People don't get it when you are a tall dude ...standing alone in pics. That pic with Cedric might help set the simple among us straight about the size thing. lol.
It's funny huh. People think we are 200lbs when they see pics, but when we are standing next to them, it's different. JT, I remember seeing your legs when you last competed and thinking I could never ever have legs that big. I'm not there yet, but I'm getting close.

Move over Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, PM's hottest couple in town the Queefer's!! You made those Pro's look small. Do you have a hard time travelling and going to toilets where its not wide enough for you? Amy is gorgeous and you are handsome bro (i am not gay my boyfriend is lmao). Great pics!!
You will have to post pics when AD comes to visit you.
Cedric Mcmillan is a BIG boy! Ive seen him once in person...years back ....he was big then but not as big as he is now. I didnt think he was as tall as he is tho. Seems like a really nice respectful guy from what I could tell.

Awesome pics!
Yeah he's 6'1, put when your that thick it makes you look short.

Great Pics.. Amy You always look Great with that awesome smile.. and Not everygirl can pull-off that baseball cap look like you can! Q? What can I say.. Looks bigger and younger all the time... Must be the Botox and Gh?

JR
Thanks buddy. Funny story, I got botox in my forehead about 5 years ago right before I met Amy, but it went away after 6months, but she still stayed with me.
Great pictures. I haven't been around here that long. May I ask, how did you decide on your forum alias', "Queefer" and "Miss Q"? Is this a commentary on anything in particular? Or do you just laugh at the root word every time you hear it like I do? Top shelf emissions aren't nearly as funny the ones you've immortalized here on this board. Kudos to you for such an ingenious decision. It's so simple, yet so brilliant. Perhaps we will see some more clever names emerge, like "Fart Blossom", "Discharge", or "Taint-tickler". Lots of possibilities. Seriously though, great names and great pics.
Im a big Howard Stern fan. He had a show back in 2000 called Son of the Beach. The main character was Johnny Queefer. That became my nickname.

queefer you are a juiiced up mike row from dirty jobs.
Gracias
cool pics bro thx for sharing

Your welcome buddy.

This shows the difference between PRO (genetics) and average Joe (no genetics), they weight the same, pro even less, but pro looks twice bigger

You are such a prick. You come on all my threads just to be a cocksucker. I have asked you time and time again to stay off my threads. Why don't you post your pics so I can hunt you down and slap you?

You are such a prick. You come on all my threads just to be a cocksucker. I have asked you time and time again to stay off my threads. Why don't you post your pics so I can hunt you down and slap you?

Bro...don't worry about Slacker Smith...he just a jealous wanna be. Dont let this little prick be a thorn in your side...he's like a 12 yr old, just trying to get a reaction.

Look at all the positives you've received, and look at the blessings you have. This punk is nothing more than curb side vomit, and should be left alone to rot, until the street cleaner comes by to take him away.

Bro...don't worry about Slacker Smith...he just a jealous wanna be. Dont let this little prick be a thorn in your side...he's like a 12 yr old, just trying to get a reaction.

Look at all the positives you've received, and look at the blessings you have. This punk is nothing more than curb side vomit, and should be left alone to rot, until the street cleaner comes by to take him away.

I agree! That asshole gets on all my threads and talks shit just to stir the pot. It's crazy to me that people like him have nothing better to do then put people down. Good thing Chef is around to ban the asswipes.

People just don't get that tall guys like us can weigh a ton and not be as thick looking as the shorter guys but once the mass is there, its even more impressive, as in that pic of you and Cedric. Mrs Q is a cougar! Good looking couple that 'match' each other. Then again as Ross said you have a horrible structure...what the fck ever, I still say that was nasty, even if you did look like crap, which you don't. Nice to see that you and your wife went out to show support for fellow members. I'm thinking of doing either the Tampa Classic or Hurricane Bay nxt yr, I hope I get some good people like you to come out and show the love. Good people :)

And BTW Lmao at Son of the Beach. I remember seeing Roland and thinking he was an Arnold clone! That one blonde that's now married to David Boreanaz was very pretty. The show just vanished one day. And yeah being heavier does make tall guys look shorter. My sister dated a guy 6'4 just like me, but he was 185lbs and I was just 260 at the time and unless we were standing next to each other, people thought he was taller. And on the other end, some wise asses will be like 'you aren't 285, more like 220' but they don't realize I'm 6'4! Standing next to a short guy like Butler even, who seems 5'8, looks like a midget nxt to me, just like you hold your own nxt to Cedric, very well actually and you two look close to height, and I think he is like 6'1 or 6'2, not a short guy at all. Buy like I said, once the mass is on us taller guys, it looks awesome and not blocky and disgusting like. Again, nice pics, and now maybe certain people won't hate so much and instead do conference call leg presses lol j/k, hey it was too easy. The guy does have a nice fitness model type build, just that ego! Just way out of control!

People would be even more shocked if they knew what Cedric was "only" doing to be 291 lbs right now....but I posted about it about 2 months ago on another site and the "all drugs" crew went f*^&ing crazy, so i just took it down and again Ill keep my mouth shut about it.

But I will say this...trust me on this...with Cedrics genetics and being 6'1" if he was "loaded up" he would be 330 plus pounds in the offseason and 'bloatmaster flash'.....he aint...and its because he is doing exactly what Ive recommended time and time again on this site to try to do in the offseason

oh well

i agree with absolutely everything you say, but did you ever got tempted to do BAZOOKA doses for a year or so,(especially when you were 303lbs).

I am asking you this because 3 years back i was @ 194-196lbs @ 5 feet 8 inch 5-6% "hard-looking", then went on the eternal journey of gaining muscle mass.
After 1 year of being "on and off"....i went up to 235lbs, then it became impossible for me to gain more mass i started with "dirty eating" + 500 grams protein (never even missed a single day). It worked great!

I went up to 274lbs @ 15%(still could see my abdominal muscles....although) then some personal circumstances, i did not train for the last 6 months, and i was presently 265 @ 20%, while re-starting training.

I re-started training 4 weeks back, i am weighing 279-280lbs @ may be 18% {prolly the muscle memory, water retention....very uncomfortable, shin of the tibia starts hurting if i walk for more than 200 meters}

and i want to compete @ 225lbs/shredded as hell,dry, Hard granite hard.
i have never used GH (financial issues) or Insulin hate all anabolics... I am a "only TESTOSTERONE-E/C/SUS-250" guy(1-1.5gm)only as you know...lol.

I don`t think i`ll ever be able to be 275lbs ripped---- But as i told you my History
QUE 1. Do you think a person with my type genetics can compete in the super heavies? 225lbs {This will be my last year to go all out bulker/culker cutter}, then prolly i can train for 6-7 months/year on heavy doses while remaining 5-6 months i would cruise or PCT.

Que 2. Do you think a person can gain muscle on a "CALORIE SURPLUS" ketogenic Diet (Not the Dave Palumbo version)
a) Protein = 2.5-3 grams of Protein/lbs
b) Fats = 1.5 grams of (90% of MUFA + PUFA)/lbs
c) Carbs = cheat days only

For EX a 200lbs(LBM) it becomes 500-600 grams protein, around 300 grams of "HEALTHY FATS".
WEEKLY CHEAT MEALS getting the Carbs for insulin spiked conversion of t4-t3 (BMR boost),

## my rationale for extra protein is the "gluconeogensis---derived via aminoacids" so that the brain gets its supply of glucose + High intensity training, while there will still be enough RAW materials(protein + essential fats)

I am not done yet!...lol... assuming i am providing enough for everything {except carbs} then in theory I MUST GAIN MUSCLE WHILE LOSING BODY FAT, simple reason being that by gaining muscle = increased BMR = Increased fat-loss.(i am 28 years old)

would appreciate your input
Dr Intensity

Last edited:
Bro, if that's you in your avi, then you already know what you are doing. If you got that close to 300 at only 5'8 and you could see abs, then you are a fing freak brother and could easily cut down and be a rock hard huge heavy or light heavy. I'm a hair under 6'4 and I was 289lbs today and I'm about 9%. You were close to those stats at 5 fing 8! Get your head on straight and go for it! I would recommend GH though, even if its super low dose. That stuff is *magic*. At 1.5ius a day when I first took it years ago, I went from an las Vegas jumpsuit, bloated ready to die Elvis at 268lbs to a lean, ripped up, veins across lower abs 268lbs. My weight did not change but it altered my bwody composition in a radical way. From your stats and that avi pic, is say you are a beast brother, I'm glad you came back to the iron. Certain things in life took me away for a while too, but now I'm back and it feels great to be 'home' :) Sorry Q for going off topic on your thread but I just wanted to answer Dr intensity ;) If you want to know healthier ways to get
to the freak level, look up mountain dogs posts. I wish I could direct you to a thread from 2000 on animals board from Dante, called cycle4pennys. All the copy and pasted versions I've read through the years are watered down crap compared to that golden thread by Dc. I saved most of it on my old pc :)

Bro, if that's you in your avi, then you already know what you are doing. If you got that close to 300 at only 5'8 and you could see abs, then you are a fing freak brother and could easily cut down and be a rock hard huge heavy or light heavy. I'm a hair under 6'4 and I was 289lbs today and I'm about 9%. You were close to those stats at 5 fing 8! Get your head on straight and go for it! I would recommend GH though, even if its super low dose. That stuff is *magic*. At 1.5ius a day when I first took it years ago, I went from an las Vegas jumpsuit, bloated ready to die Elvis at 268lbs to a lean, ripped up, veins across lower abs 268lbs. My weight did not change but it altered my bwody composition in a radical way. From your stats and that avi pic, is say you are a beast brother, I'm glad you came back to the iron. Certain things in life took me away for a while too, but now I'm back and it feels great to be 'home' :) Sorry Q for going off topic on your thread but I just wanted to answer Dr intensity ;) If you want to know healthier ways to get
to the freak level, look up mountain dogs posts. I wish I could direct you to a thread from 2000 on animals board from Dante, called cycle4pennys. All the copy and pasted versions I've read through the years are watered down crap compared to that golden thread by Dc. I saved most of it on my old pc :)

Thanks Man!
this AVI PIC is 3-3n1/2 years old I was somewhere around 194-195lbs. i have gained significant amount of muscle mass in 3 n 1/2 years, but the last 6 months i did not touch the weight---------> these last 6 months have wrecked my physique as well as the "fire to train" in me.

Although i have re-started training with good enough intensity, lets see how far can i take it.:)

i agree with absolutely everything you say, but did you ever got tempted to do BAZOOKA doses for a year or so,(especially when you were 303lbs).

I am asking you this because 3 years back i was @ 194-196lbs @ 5 feet 8 inch 5-6% "hard-looking", then went on the eternal journey of gaining muscle mass.
After 1 year of being "on and off"....i went up to 235lbs, then it became impossible for me to gain more mass i started with "dirty eating" + 500 grams protein (never even missed a single day). It worked great!

I went up to 274lbs @ 15%(still could see my abdominal muscles....although) then some personal circumstances, i did not train for the last 6 months, and i was presently 265 @ 20%, while re-starting training.

I re-started training 4 weeks back, i am weighing 279-280lbs @ may be 18% {prolly the muscle memory, water retention....very uncomfortable, shin of the tibia starts hurting if i walk for more than 200 meters}

and i want to compete @ 225lbs/shredded as hell,dry, Hard granite hard.
i have never used GH (financial issues) or Insulin hate all anabolics... I am a "only TESTOSTERONE-E/C/SUS-250" guy(1-1.5gm)only as you know...lol.

I don`t think i`ll ever be able to be 275lbs ripped---- But as i told you my History
QUE 1. Do you think a person with my type genetics can compete in the super heavies? 225lbs {This will be my last year to go all out bulker/culker cutter}, then prolly i can train for 6-7 months/year on heavy doses while remaining 5-6 months i would cruise or PCT.

Que 2. Do you think a person can gain muscle on a "CALORIE SURPLUS" ketogenic Diet (Not the Dave Palumbo version)
a) Protein = 2.5-3 grams of Protein/lbs
b) Fats = 1.5 grams of (90% of MUFA + PUFA)/lbs
c) Carbs = cheat days only

For EX a 200lbs(LBM) it becomes 500-600 grams protein, around 300 grams of "HEALTHY FATS".
WEEKLY CHEAT MEALS getting the Carbs for insulin spiked conversion of t4-t3 (BMR boost),

## my rationale for extra protein is the "gluconeogensis---derived via aminoacids" so that the brain gets its supply of glucose + High intensity training, while there will still be enough RAW materials(protein + essential fats)

I am not done yet!...lol... assuming i am providing enough for everything {except carbs} then in theory I MUST GAIN MUSCLE WHILE LOSING BODY FAT, simple reason being that by gaining muscle = increased BMR = Increased fat-loss.(i am 28 years old)

would appreciate your input
Dr Intensity

I really want to be very simple with this

your 5'8"

So 3 years ago you had roughly 182 pounds of LBM at 194-196
then you made incredible gains up to 274 pounds and had a rough LBM of 234 pounds....so you gained roughly 52 pounds of muscle mass in 3 years and feel you are doing something wrong? You are doing nothing wrong. Do you know how many guys on these boards HAVENT gained 52 pounds of muscle mass in the last 3 years? about 99%
It aint broke, dont fix it. You are a 5'8" guy your not supposed to be 275 ripped. You will be a big heavyweight dieted down if you do it correctly.....you dont need my help....keep doing your thing. If you are impatient with 52 pounds of muscle mass gained in 3 years....I dont know what to tell you except you arent doing many things wrong here.....could you stay leaner...yea you could and vitamin G would help that greatly...
Dr Intensity your battle is this.....you constantly question yourself and your ships course when the truth of the matter is your getting your ship across the Atlantic Ocean faster than anyone else is. Could you cut some lifeboats and lighten the load...yea i think that would be to your benefit......but you should be applauding yourself for gaining that much muscle mass in 3 years than questioning yourself...I cannot give you any advice that would make you gain faster than what you just accomplished.

dr. intensity, I also agree with DC. Congrats on the gains, that is an unbelievable jump in size over a 3 year span. You should be very proud with that. Just keep plugging away, and give it time and stay consistent with what you are doing.

Thanks Man!
this AVI PIC is 3-3n1/2 years old I was somewhere around 194-195lbs. i have gained significant amount of muscle mass in 3 n 1/2 years, but the last 6 months i did not touch the weight---------> these last 6 months have wrecked my physique as well as the "fire to train" in me.

Although i have re-started training with good enough intensity, lets see how far can i take it.:)

what happened to your log? I was excited! :headbang: and then......nothing :(

I really want to be very simple with this

your 5'8"

So 3 years ago you had roughly 182 pounds of LBM at 194-196
then you made incredible gains up to 274 pounds and had a rough LBM of 234 pounds....so you gained roughly 52 pounds of muscle mass in 3 years and feel you are doing something wrong? You are doing nothing wrong. Do you know how many guys on these boards HAVENT gained 52 pounds of muscle mass in the last 3 years? about 99%
It aint broke, dont fix it. You are a 5'8" guy your not supposed to be 275 ripped. You will be a big heavyweight dieted down if you do it correctly.....you dont need my help....keep doing your thing. If you are impatient with 52 pounds of muscle mass gained in 3 years....I dont know what to tell you except you arent doing many things wrong here.....could you stay leaner...yea you could and vitamin G would help that greatly...
Dr Intensity your battle is this.....you constantly question yourself and your ships course when the truth of the matter is your getting your ship across the Atlantic Ocean faster than anyone else is. Could you cut some lifeboats and lighten the load...yea i think that would be to your benefit......but you should be applauding yourself for gaining that much muscle mass in 3 years than questioning yourself...I cannot give you any advice that would make you gain faster than what you just accomplished.

yes, thank you very much Dante!

Last edited:
dr. intensity, I also agree with DC. Congrats on the gains, that is an unbelievable jump in size over a 3 year span. You should be very proud with that. Just keep plugging away, and give it time and stay consistent with what you are doing.

thanks MR BMJ:)

There you go Dr, what did I tell you? Now you've heard it from me and Dante. Like I said get your head straight because you know what's up and you have been and are a beast. And like we both said a lil gh would be the only thing that you should consider. You got this bro! Notice Dante said almost exactly what I said? Why is that? Because its the TRUTH! Just keep your head straight and you will be kicking @$$ and taking names. I was just like you...I went from 144lbs at the start to 298lbs at my highest and currently 289 and the leanest I've ever been. But I used to question myself and change up my routines, eating etc and you know what happened when I did that? JACK $HIT! I was spinning my wheels! Infact at times I looked even WORSE. Then my friend Bill asked me what the heck I was doing, because anyone that went from 144.5lbs to 244lbs in a few years, knows what they are doing and maybe the reason I couldn't break 244/46lb range was because I stopped doing what got me there in the first place. And you know what, it still didn't sink in! Then I noticed guys like Dante saying similar things and it finally clicked. So I went back to my old ways of always trying to add more weight to a lift each week, lots of calories and protein, tons of rest (9hrs a night and daily naps), doing basic non foo foo cycles and not some complicated exotic stuff and that is when I started making progress again. Within 6months I hit 288lbs. Unfortunately, u had a horrible mishap that left me waking up in the icu to find out I had been on life support for weeks and should have died. It took a while to get back into the game. But once I did in august/Sept, I've gone from 234lbs (woke up in the icu at 205 or so) to 289lbs as of yesterday. And I plan on hitting 310b4 Xmas. And if I told you my routine and eating, you'd laugh at the simplicity of it all. BUT if I had kept mind fcking myself, I'd bet anything that I'd still be stuck in the 240lb range trying each new hyped up miracle routine/plan that came along. That's what was brilliant about Dantes program, it was simple shit we all should be doing but most lost sight of...progressive overload with beating previous lifts, intensity and actually eating (some think they are eating but Dante should many MANY that they were eating like birds! I am not trying to harp you but judging from your avi pic and stats, I believe you could be a force if you stay on track. Good luck brother and keep everyone updated on your progress, you got this ;)

There you go Dr, what did I tell you? Now you've heard it from me and Dante. Like I said get your head straight because you know what's up and you have been and are a beast. And like we both said a lil gh would be the only thing that you should consider. You got this bro! Notice Dante said almost exactly what I said? Why is that? Because its the TRUTH! Just keep your head straight and you will be kicking @$$ and taking names. I was just like you...I went from 144lbs at the start to 298lbs at my highest and currently 289 and the leanest I've ever been. But I used to question myself and change up my routines, eating etc and you know what happened when I did that? JACK $HIT! I was spinning my wheels! Infact at times I looked even WORSE. Then my friend Bill asked me what the heck I was doing, because anyone that went from 144.5lbs to 244lbs in a few years, knows what they are doing and maybe the reason I couldn't break 244/46lb range was because I stopped doing what got me there in the first place. And you know what, it still didn't sink in! Then I noticed guys like Dante saying similar things and it finally clicked. So I went back to my old ways of always trying to add more weight to a lift each week, lots of calories and protein, tons of rest (9hrs a night and daily naps), doing basic non foo foo cycles and not some complicated exotic stuff and that is when I started making progress again. Within 6months I hit 288lbs. Unfortunately, u had a horrible mishap that left me waking up in the icu to find out I had been on life support for weeks and should have died. It took a while to get back into the game. But once I did in august/Sept, I've gone from 234lbs (woke up in the icu at 205 or so) to 289lbs as of yesterday. And I plan on hitting 310b4 Xmas. And if I told you my routine and eating, you'd laugh at the simplicity of it all. BUT if I had kept mind fcking myself, I'd bet anything that I'd still be stuck in the 240lb range trying each new hyped up miracle routine/plan that came along. That's what was brilliant about Dantes program, it was simple shit we all should be doing but most lost sight of...progressive overload with beating previous lifts, intensity and actually eating (some think they are eating but Dante should many MANY that they were eating like birds! I am not trying to harp you but judging from your avi pic and stats, I believe you could be a force if you stay on track. Good luck brother and keep everyone updated on your progress, you got this ;)

First of all Nice to know that you are back into the game!

Thanks bro, You and Dante! have brought back my CONFIDENCE

My problem is i have`nt competed too many times
11 years back when I started training seriously it took me 3 years to set the “PERFECT ROUTINE” for myself....lol, by that time I was just getting into the Basic Principles of bodybuilding IMPROVISING ON how to diet etc etc , I was Natty That time competed exactly @ a bodyweight of 143lbs in 2003, then in 2006 at the bodyweight of 165lbs by the start of 2007 I was 194 @ 6-7% as you see in my Avi {by 2004-05 i did those basic cycles 500mg test, + N-DEX + HCG, kept on repeating those cycles until 2006, with following “those rules to the T”}

I am great at following rules....lol....TIME ON = TIME OFF, then 4 things happened
1. Got the Blood and Guts by Dorian Yates....and his concepts
2. Cycle of Pennies .... and who so ever has written it,;)
3. Dave Palumbo + Big A and their concepts.
4. Johnny Smiles.......and i would recommend anyone to hire him as your online trainer, this man is a genius + superb human being. Mike Arnold again he too is awesome fucking awesome not only as coach but a great person too, he has no idea---but by reading his stuff and talking to him I almost created a Yearlong PROTOCOL for my self...lol
and Mike i am not going to pay for it....lol:p

Since then i have not competed----> this cooked up self doubt in me...............you can make out from the threads/posts i create....i now realize it was all self doubt, ------> just imagine the stupidity i have shown in my posts, years back when i was Struggling to get my arms to 16.5 inches and today they are 20, and still i post like a newbie. HAVE TO COMPETE NOW or i`ll GO MAD ...lol, i am qualified for STATE- Representation, Though, but i will start from the lowest.

THANKS ALOT MAN!

And NOW Qweefer is GONNA KILL ME.....sorry again

Dr intensity

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member