YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The real 101 guide to insulin and Bodybuilding. Doses, Timing, Different insulin analogs effects on appetite, IGF-1, Hyperplasia, Health benefits and

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really really enjoyed the write up.
Is humulin R/Novolin R not worth using?
Its just so easy to get because you can walk into a Walmart pharmacy and buy it.

I've used it a few different times for just 2-3 weeks at a time and in my opinion it worked pretty incredible. Its absolutely insane how hungry it made me. Im the type of person who never has an appetite. Im always force feeding. Ive never taken anything that i can say increased my appetite even a little, EXCEPT novolin r. I was completely caught off guard with that.

I was just using maybe 8 ius pre and/or post workout.

I like the idea of taking small doses throughout the day. Can this still be done with novolin r? Im just so used to so many bodybuilders talking about using it so i was suprised to not see it mentioned. Well, i think you said something along the lines of, "its not ideal" or something. I think, lol.

Any thoughts on this. Do you have any recommendations for using it, or if anyone else has recommendations. Like i said, i have experience with it, but if lantus and log are THAT much better then i may try and order some.

Hate humalin R due to the time frame, can it be used yes, is it worth it sure. But with so many easy sources for insulin and most countries allowing no RX 3 month supply and its cheaper online I feel like why bother. Lantus has appetite benefit better igf increase and binding humalin R is one of my worst picks but it does work yes. but I am such a fan of lantus and everyone I get onto it is too. The pumps are better it gives you that GH shoulder and trap look. the appetite is way better etc. its a whole new world lantus.

And on appetite, again try lantus lol whole new world. I was same way with humalog then lantus the look and effects amazing.

Novolin R is humalin R

lastly, on log being that much better, MEH, not that much better, lantus YES though.

I would ude jusin's way og doing insulin.
That is how i did IT.

Work you insulin Up to ser Where is your Limit carbs to iu. When you 'feel hype' go back a couple of iu.

Then do insulin on lead Days max 3 maybe 4 times a week and do IT like 3-4times a day

This way makes no sense to me as I wrote in the article as you are growing every single meal and utilizing nutrients every single meal. Specially when your insulin sensitivity might not be the best due to GH or eating a lot. Why skip out on those other days. Plus if BG isnt in control everyday all day you are risking serious health complications if its high long term with amounts some guys eat.

I'm busy at work all day and only eat on the go. I dont want to be thinking about taking slin then. So you don't think there's any benefit to taking humalog pre or post workout 4 times a week?
Lantus PIn and go in the morning that's it. WAY more benefit, way more everything plus basically ZERO worry, medically its known as the hypo free insulin essentially.

So if someone were to use lantus in the am or log with each meal
What would be the best way to time their HGH??
2x a day , in the am fasted then before bed fasted??
All at once pre workout
3x a day ever 6-8hrs??

Every single meal fructose plus glucose, BUT remember fructose doesn't need to be as high as glucose, focus on glucose then just a couple grams of glucose is fine. Such as a small piece of fruit. And yes Id do it every meal regardless, you want optimal glycogen storage right.

Fast acting on protein fats only,you can just have to alter your dose but no. I don't like this type of bulking either myself.

FAt sources bulking or cutting, Focus on PUFA fats,I have a PUFA article I can share if interested showing how majority of the weight gain added was almost entirely muscle with pufa fats vs saturated fats giving mostly fat gain. And saturated fats across the board almost always worsen insulin sensitivity where as pufa fats enahnce insulin sensitivity.

So what happens when we use lite salt? aka potassium chloride, we are now intakign the SALT we need, aka sodium chloride, which should always be in a very spef ratio,, that of salt, we then go and add potassium CHLORIDE, with the sodium chloride we just effectively doubled our chloride intake to sodium. High BP dehydration whole list of very negative health parameters can now occur.

So absolutely hate it. You need to supplement potassium.. use potassium citrate or gluconate. Even then still hate it. Because we supplement one nutrient we throw off 20 others and vice versa. High potassium can lower mag and cal..normal levels help mag and cal, but too high can actually drop them.High pot also depletes vitamin d and list goes on. Everything should be in balance and I hatefocusing on just one nutrient as it always throws many other things off.

So my answer to you is, find the foods you enjoy the most that have the nutrients you need which will also have many other nutrients that'll help muscle growth and more . One of my favorite foods is tomatoes, 350mg one medium tomatoes and I find it speeds most peoples digestion in a good way. PLUS tomatoes is one of my favorite pump foods. Way better then any pre workout. Anyone I've ever had use tomatoes swears by it now. Including 1st place powerlifter world wide I got onto it now cannot workout with it. Soon as he drops it he feels insanely weaker. Tomatoe juice to be exact here FYI, As has little extra sodium too but were mainly using it for potassium and nitrates.Potassium not sure if covered in the article but we require a VERY spef number of potassium to carbs for proper glycogen storage. Same as we do water. So intake all water and carbs you want, don't get potassium you wont store that extra glycogen. Why many guys shoot way up in weight soon as I get more potassium in their diet without altering carbs or water.

let me copy and paste my reply above about potassium.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I'd love to see that article on PUFA if you don't mind sharing. Sounds interesting. A few more questions:

*So, while on insulin you would get all your fats from PUFA? How many grams of fats do you like to aim for per day?

*As far as the tomato juice as a pre-workout, what amount would you suggest drinking? Would you drink it 30 minutes prior to the workout?

*If one salts each meal, would you recommend adding some tomatoes as well with each meal to bring the potassium levels up? Maybe 1/2 tomato per meal along ith a spirnkle of salt?

*What's your ideal number for glucose levels 2 and 3 hours after a meal?

*What are your thoughts on tresiba? How does it compared to lantus as far as appetite increase and IGF-1 levels?

*As far as the tomato juice as a pre-workout, what amount would you suggest drinking? Would you drink it 30 minutes prior to the workout?

*If one salts each meal, would you recommend adding some tomatoes as well with each meal to bring the potassium levels up? Maybe 1/2 tomato per meal along ith a spirnkle of salt?

Please don't everyone fall onto this Tomato preworkout band wagon. I swear, once a person makes a claim on a board, so many people just blindly jump on it.

If you are eating a bodybuilding diet, you get plenty of potassium.

A cup of tomato juice has about 527 mg of potassium. Now let's go over some common bodybuilding foods:

200g (7oz) of beef has about 640mg
200g of chicken breast has 500mg
200g of tilapia has 760mg
200g of salmon has 720mg
1 cup of egg whites has 400mg
1 cup of cooked rice has 50mg
1 medium potato has 900mg
1 cup of spinach has 900mg
1 avocado has almost 1000mg

and the list goes on, just google it and you will be surprised about how much potassium you are consuming. Now the "average American diet" might be deficient in potassium, but you will not be if you are eating like a bodybuilder. The recommended potassium intake per day is 3500mg to 4700mg, I pretty much have that covered in 4 meals. Don't forget a lot of protein powders, preworkouts, multivitamins include potassium.

So if you want to drink your tomato juice, go ahead. But believe me there is no magic, you will not all of the sudden have amazing workouts no matter who claims what. The only thing that might be magical is if you think more is better, and you consume too much potassium (hyperkalemia) and potentially destroy your kidneys, paralysis or heart failure.

***I'm not saying the poster recommends extremely high potassium intake, but you know someone will read this and then think more is better and start supplementing with 10g of potassium daily "for the pumps"

I think you should read more correctly what I posted and what the person in question posted.

1 the question was how he does not want to eat potato but prefers rice. So now he is automatically eating alot less potsssium with his main carb source as rice.

2 yes there's tons of foods with good amounts of potassium. But does that equal everyone is eating those foods in good amounts. No. And my experience helping people with diets is that on average they only get 2g potsssium a day as most follow a very basic chicken and rice diet today still.

3 I didn't state tomatoe juice was just for potassium as I stated it had other components which help immensely such as nitrates and sodium.

4 using insulin lowers potassijm and is used even to treat high potassijm levels and can cause hypokalemia. So insulin users may require more.

So your reply really doesn't help the question asked and ignored half the reason I suggested it.

What is the harm of a person going out and buying a 2 dollar can of tomatoe juice and trying it. Zero. What might he gain from it ? He might gain amazing strength pump and performance all for spending 2 dollars? I stated scientific facts on top of putting in my real world experience. If I state multiple world wide top powerlifters I got on this and took it in and out of their workouts and 100s of followers who all think its the best pre workout they've ever had in their life then that is their experience. For you to try and debunk their experience because your basing it off huge fallacies is silly to me.

Again most do not get enough potassoum even bodybuilders. Studies on athletes say so and my experience. More carbs you eat more potassium you need.

2nd most guys don't wanna eat the items you mentioned above and want simple foods hence exactly what the person asking mentioned preferring rice.

3. You fully skipped the other components I mentioned with tomatoe juice and only focused on pitassium part. That's not giving it a fair debate picking 1 sole component and then using assumptions.

Go ahead anyone spend the 2 dollars and post your experiences. Its good enough for world elite lifters whove tried everything out there to rave about. I'm sure 2 dollars won't break your bank. And if it does send me your PayPal and ill shoot you the 2 dollars.

I think you should read more correctly what I posted and what the person in question posted.

1 the question was how he does not want to eat potato but prefers rice. So now he is automatically eating alot less potsssium with his main carb source as rice.

2 yes there's tons of foods with good amounts of potassium. But does that equal everyone is eating those foods in good amounts. No. And my experience helping people with diets is that on average they only get 2g potsssium a day as most follow a very basic chicken and rice diet today still.

3 I didn't state tomatoe juice was just for potassium as I stated it had other components which help immensely such as nitrates and sodium.

4 using insulin lowers potassijm and is used even to treat high potassijm levels and can cause hypokalemia. So insulin users may require more.

So your reply really doesn't help the question asked and ignored half the reason I suggested it.

What is the harm of a person going out and buying a 2 dollar can of tomatoe juice and trying it. Zero. What might he gain from it ? He might gain amazing strength pump and performance all for spending 2 dollars? I stated scientific facts on top of putting in my real world experience. If I state multiple world wide top powerlifters I got on this and took it in and out of their workouts and 100s of followers who all think its the best pre workout they've ever had in their life then that is their experience. For you to try and debunk their experience because your basing it off huge fallacies is silly to me.

Again most do not get enough potassoum even bodybuilders. Studies on athletes say so and my experience. More carbs you eat more potassium you need.

2nd most guys don't wanna eat the items you mentioned above and want simple foods hence exactly what the person asking mentioned preferring rice.

3. You fully skipped the other components I mentioned with tomatoe juice and only focused on pitassium part. That's not giving it a fair debate picking 1 sole component and then using assumptions.

Go ahead anyone spend the 2 dollars and post your experiences. Its good enough for world elite lifters whove tried everything out there to rave about. I'm sure 2 dollars won't break your bank. And if it does send me your PayPal and ill shoot you the 2 dollars.

LOL at world elite lifters not having enough meats in their diet to get adequate levels of potassium

If you, yourself learn how to read. You will see I wrote that I'm not saying you recommended too much potassium, but an issue on a board like this, is someone is going to read this, and buy a potassium supplement and take way too much so he can be strong like "world elite lifters"

Looking forward to your next post on the how amazing Ketones supplementation is, and how it can fix everything in a week.

LOL at world elite lifters not having enough meats in their diet to get adequate levels of potassium

If you, yourself learn how to read. You will see I wrote that I'm not saying you recommended too much potassium, but an issue on a board like this, is someone is going to read this, and buy a potassium supplement and take way too much so he can be strong like "world elite lifters"

Looking forward to your next post on the how amazing Ketones supplementation is, and how it can fix everything in a week.
So your ignored every single point I called you out on. Including the other components of tomatoe juice. Well you know when you don't have a leg to stand on you ignore all points that corrected you and just repost the same thing.

Also do you even know how much potassium is required per gram of carb. Average person rda is 4700 depending on the country. So how much is it for a 600g carb eating athlete. Are they still getting enough. I know the exact amount per g carb. Maybe you can post it for everyone?

And nice little jab because you have nothing else to say when you dodged all the points I called you out on. Do you feel like a bigger man by making up a crazy scenario insult that I'm.gonna suggest supps to help their illness when i suggested a food item.

If your gonna debate atleast dont make yourself look so bad by targeting one portion of the topic ignoring all others and when called out you dodge every single point.

@Taeian clark

A few questions if you don`t mind answering please.
1. I noticed much lower fat gain when using slin lower doses pre and post workout, versus higher dose only post workout. Fast acting slin , novorapid or apidra was used. Any particulary reason for that?
2. If I eat watermellon for example, before workout, than during workout, I can only drink glucose right?
3. Post workout, protein, cornflakes and pineapple, should I still add glucose into that?
4. I now only do TRT, I suppose adding slin would be benefital even when one is natty on a low gear, right?
5. Should someone do slin in cycle or running all year non stop? And if cycle is prefered, for how long?

Tnx for posting infos, and sry for my spelling, english in not my native. :)

You should try feeding your "elite world lifters" an avocado instead of a tomato. World records would be broken for sure.

(I also like how you completely ignored the fact that meat has tons of potassium)

But you're right no sense in arguing with you. After all, you know what works better than actual 300lb bodybuilders. Yet you look like shit. And no excuses that you don't have to look like a bodybuilder in order to have knowledge, because you clearly use the whole arsenal when it comes to bodybuilding supplementation.

And you are the guy that "picture is my 4th day back at the gym. On average gaining 20 to almost 30lbs in under a week. "

Have fun continuing posting your mumble jumble fishing for some naive people to buy into your shit.

You should try feeding your "elite world lifters" an avocado instead of a tomato. World records would be broken for sure.

(I also like how you completely ignored the fact that meat has tons of potassium)

But you're right no sense in arguing with you. After all, you know what works better than actual 300lb bodybuilders. Yet you look like shit. And no excuses that you don't have to look like a bodybuilder in order to have knowledge, because you clearly use the whole arsenal when it comes to bodybuilding supplementation.

And you are the guy that "picture is my 4th day back at the gym. On average gaining 20 to almost 30lbs in under a week. "

Have fun continuing posting your mumble jumble fishing for some naive people to buy into your shit.

Again you ignored all my points while you've made zero points because you cannot comphrend what is being said.

1 lots of foods have potassium. Yes meat is one of them... my point since I clearly said it multiple times and you've missed it is. That most are not getting adeauqte potassium... but some how you made a point with being having potassium... no my point is typical bodybuilding diet of high carbs and then insulin use isnt enough for most with their typical bodybuilding diet.

And then you still keep dodging point I said there is multiple components to tomatoe juice which I stated in my very first post on it.. and you keep repeating oh this food has potassium its better herrherrherr...you literally haven't been able to comprehend a single thing said.

I've replied to every single point in your post yet you've still dodged all of mine. Good job.

Are you going to tell us yet how much potassium per gram of carb is needed yet btw ?

And again losing a debate so lets attack someone with completely off topic comments. Your the only one here creeping my fb and mentioning my platforms while I'm giving out full advice asking nothing in return.

But hey when you have testimonals from multiple elite world top placing powerlifters and ifbbs let me know and maybe people will ask for advice on your postings.

Till then remember who you are and fact you keep dodging points your called out on and cannot even comprehend simplest statements and keep restating same things over and over again.

Learn to love yourself bud you clearly got some issues going on to keep argueing when you've lost and cant answer any of the call outs then try to make things personal.

Good luck. And I know you won't reply to any of the call outs on your points youve already proven that.

@Taeian clark

A few questions if you don`t mind answering please.
1. I noticed much lower fat gain when using slin lower doses pre and post workout, versus higher dose only post workout. Fast acting slin , novorapid or apidra was used. Any particulary reason for that?
2. If I eat watermellon for example, before workout, than during workout, I can only drink glucose right?
3. Post workout, protein, cornflakes and pineapple, should I still add glucose into that?
4. I now only do TRT, I suppose adding slin would be benefital even when one is natty on a low gear, right?
5. Should someone do slin in cycle or running all year non stop? And if cycle is prefered, for how long?

Tnx for posting infos, and sry for my spelling, english in not my native. :)

No you should eat glucose and fructose every meal/serving of carbs. They both work together for better gylcogen restoration. More glucose then fructose is better.

adding slin to trt can be immensely beneficial absolutely.

I would use slin just during periods you are trying to gain, if your not trying to progress why use more drugs. UNLESS you are constantly running high on BG which you should sort out otherways of course!

So if someone were to use lantus in the am or log with each meal
What would be the best way to time their HGH??
2x a day , in the am fasted then before bed fasted??
All at once pre workout
3x a day ever 6-8hrs??

HGH regardless I prefer EOD, to prevent resistance and as studies showed better results with EOD still for growth such as bone.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I'd love to see that article on PUFA if you don't mind sharing. Sounds interesting. A few more questions:

*So, while on insulin you would get all your fats from PUFA? How many grams of fats do you like to aim for per day?

*What's your ideal number for glucose levels 2 and 3 hours after a meal?

*What are your thoughts on tresiba? How does it compared to lantus as far as appetite increase and IGF-1 levels?

While on insulin all fats from pufa. no, always eat a balanced diet. BUT, push more for higher pufa then other fats yes. So keep your meats lean, most meats being high saturated fats, not all though. And focus on getting a lot of your fat macro intake via pufa, my favorite is seeds and some fish.

tomatoe juice pre workout. 1.5 to 2 cups for mostdepending on when you last ate and if this is your main carb source near or during your workout. Start with 1.5 cups 15 ish minutes pre workout. try 30 minutes too. everyone has a different gastric emptying rate.

Use cronometer to check yournutrient levels. Based off this you can see whats lacking. But generally most people on bodybuilding diets eat superbland and tomatoes has lots of great beneficial nutrients and health promoting components.Tomatoes is generally a staple I like adding to every meal honestly.

Maybe a dumb question but is there any problem woth cooking with tomato juice? I hate drinking tomato juice but I can imagine it tasting good replacing some water to cook my rice with

Please be directed to read this thread before taking any advice from this complete and utter imbecile.

He's a self proclaimed "guru" thats delusional and cannot comprehend nor understand basic principles.

Nonsensical "theories" based on the misinterpretation of data.

He's been embarrassed multiple times in the 2 days he's been here, by very intelligent and respected members here which will continue. Please do your due diligence before changing the way you administer or use AAS or their associated drugs. His advice is dangerous.

Maybe a dumb question but is there any problem woth cooking with tomato juice? I hate drinking tomato juice but I can imagine it tasting good replacing some water to cook my rice with

Many my followers do this actually and or use tomatoe paste.

But remember if using in a meal.which its nice to have every meal. You want that pre workout meal timed properly. So maybe just chugging that juice in a couple gulps first workout just so you see how great the effects are to get you sold on such a cheap simple effect method.

Screen from a number 1 world wide pl"er. Have literally endless comments messages replies like this. Such a cheap simple method like i said why not try it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner