YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The real 101 guide to insulin and Bodybuilding. Doses, Timing, Different insulin analogs effects on appetite, IGF-1, Hyperplasia, Health benefits and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome reply. Your reply

Once again replying to my write up with nothing to do with the write up but personal attacks.

Let me call out each point again for you to not reply back once again.

1, exercise induced rhabdo with those levels nobody is dying or having organ failure of. studies have shown many people get rhabdo without even knowing it.. and recover without medical intervention from such. my 41k values from exercise induced isn't going to cause any harm. Research before you speak maybe.

2, what does my transformation have to do with this post at all? I hadn't trained in a few years and within 2 days I gained 2 inches on my arms without training arms and that equals I am nothing? Awesome logic, because 2 days of training equals I am at my best after years off. Really great logic again. Hows your progress from years of training and AAS abuse, because it doesn't look insanely better then my 2 days back at the gym after years off.

3 careful on my advice? What advice have I given exactly? Advice that is when using insulin here to properly check your BG? Ya very dangerous suggesting the proper way to do things. Thanks.

4 Claim world renowned expert? Hmm nope you tried to call me out and I simply stated then proved how I do have ifbb pros and elite first place powerlifters who are direly thankful for my advice. Which is something. And you are who again?

5 This is professional muscle etc etc I have 17 something inches arms after 2 day workout after years off I am nobody this is professional muscle. Um.. if this is professional muscle. Why exactly are you on here? Have you looked at yourself? You feel extraordinary apparently comparing yourself to someone who hasn't worked out in years for some reason and think you are one fo the big boys. Dont think you quite qualify for professional muscle either here bud. Atleast my advice has spoken for itself without having to even workout to catch attention of elite lifters over and over again. But keep at it. thanks for staying on topic.
Man just stop. 2" in 2 days, now I've heard it all.

I don't make any claims on here. I don't brag about anything. All I did was post about eating a balanced diet rather than looking for diet tricks, and tried to warn people who might get the idea that they should supplement directly with potassium, because some people tend to think "hey tomato juice works, a potassium pill would be even better" and that could be very dangerous.

Man 1 back workout and you got rhabdomyolysis! Must have been some crazy 1000lb deadlifts lol

Austrian I have to disagree. I did fully answer your question. I said its on 1 page back. I did not ignore what you asked I fully answered. Check 1 page back on here it is there. Just to be clear I did not ignore re check what I did reply to you. So I am not behaving in the same manor.

Second, again what I did already answer I will again. I did not come here claiming I am this and that. I came here providing info,to which I was attacked just like Air did above, if you have the time, re read the thread. I was attacked with you think your some kind of a guru blablabla look at you blablabla. So I defended myself with JUST the facts, Yes I am a guru to some people and some of those people include multiple elite level powerlifters and multiple IFBB pro card holders. I defended myself with an attack someone came at me arrogant and ignorant and I replied with what I have done. If I've done it Ill state it since I was claimed to be some sort of a fake guru,when I didn't claim I was one at all. But if going to call me a fake guru I might as well toss out who considers me one in my defence right?

If you now see my point. If you can re read the thread.. I simply provided info and was attacked, backed myself up is all, not bragging at all. put my accomplishments out there when someone tried to knock me. that's it.

Edit; However also to note, its gone beyond personal now with one of these raging lunatics who are making personal attacks for no reason, literally no reason messaging family members specially minors. And tbh with the way air above me is ranting the message almost seems like it might be him. Hes probably been the most aggressive and childish of the bunch with the literal out of no where immense personal attacks like this is high school, I look better my arms are bigger, some severe insecurity and mind frame of a teenager yet is a middle aged man.

You are pathetic. I did not and never have in my life msg anyone or their family members "in real life". All I did was post a rebuttal in this thread. I have better things to do with my life then to search you out, I am after all just a pathetic middle aged man.

The closest I did to search you out and take "this personally" is to google your name and look at your public IG posts which I discussed on here. I didn't even leave a comment on your IG.

I didn't find your video myself, it was actually DM'd to me by one of the most respected members here.

So stop making stuff up, throwing around accusations cause they hold as much merit, as your claim of hundreds of members here msging you about coaching them.

What's your next move? Are you going to post "Allright guys, I only have a couple spots left for coaching, so if you are serious apply now"

Forget your AST and CK levels, go back to the hospital to get your head examined. You've got major issues man.

Austrian I have to disagree. I did fully answer your question. I said its on 1 page back. I did not ignore what you asked I fully answered. Check 1 page back on here it is there. Just to be clear I did not ignore re check what I did reply to you. So I am not behaving in the same manor.

Second, again what I did already answer I will again. I did not come here claiming I am this and that. I came here providing info,to which I was attacked just like Air did above, if you have the time, re read the thread. I was attacked with you think your some kind of a guru blablabla look at you blablabla. So I defended myself with JUST the facts, Yes I am a guru to some people and some of those people include multiple elite level powerlifters and multiple IFBB pro card holders. I defended myself with an attack someone came at me arrogant and ignorant and I replied with what I have done. If I've done it Ill state it since I was claimed to be some sort of a fake guru,when I didn't claim I was one at all. But if going to call me a fake guru I might as well toss out who considers me one in my defence right?

If you now see my point. If you can re read the thread.. I simply provided info and was attacked, backed myself up is all, not bragging at all. put my accomplishments out there when someone tried to knock me. that's it.

Edit; However also to note, its gone beyond personal now with one of these raging lunatics who are making personal attacks for no reason, literally no reason messaging family members specially minors. And tbh with the way air above me is ranting the message almost seems like it might be him. Hes probably been the most aggressive and childish of the bunch with the literal out of no where immense personal attacks like this is high school, I look better my arms are bigger, some severe insecurity and mind frame of a teenager yet is a middle aged man.

I don’t see any names/screens of said IFBB pros on page 1 tho, so go ahead and just name the names and post the screens instead of beating around the bush.

Ok, enough... just one last post

2" inch arms growth in 2 days

Fuck me lol

Man just stop. 2" in 2 days, now I've heard it all.

I don't make any claims on here. I don't brag about anything. All I did was post about eating a balanced diet rather than looking for diet tricks, and tried to warn people who might get the idea that they should supplement directly with potassium, because some people tend to think "hey tomato juice works, a potassium pill would be even better" and that could be very dangerous.

Man 1 back workout and you got rhabdomyolysis! Must have been some crazy 1000lb deadlifts lol

The video literally shows me measuring my arms before and after lmao... and it was on LIVE stream... But ok didn't happen. your right I'm wrong.

And no you didn't do that... a guy asked about what can he eat that is rich in potassium instead of potato and asked about supps and I said to not supp to eat foods so it contains other nutrients to help balance. And then I suggested tomatoe juice as a pre workout due to multiple different components to which you went on multiple times about how other foods contain potassium and fully ignored the multiple components I listed why I like tomatoe juice. Dont lie.

You are pathetic. I did not and never have in my life msg anyone or their family members "in real life". All I did was post a rebuttal in this thread. I have better things to do with my life then to search you out, I am after all just a pathetic middle aged man.

The closest I did to search you out and take "this personally" is to google your name and look at your public IG posts which I discussed on here. I didn't even leave a comment on your IG.

I didn't find your video myself, it was actually DM'd to me by one of the most respected members here.

So stop making stuff up, throwing around accusations cause they hold as much merit, as your claim of hundreds of members here msging you about coaching them.

What's your next move? Are you going to post "Allright guys, I only have a couple spots left for coaching, so if you are serious apply now"

Forget your AST and CK levels, go back to the hospital to get your head examined. You've got major issues man.

More lies, I posted screens of my FB about ignoring hundreds of messages and actual messages about hiring me and me ignoring them in response to me trying to fish for clients. My exact words quit making shit up.

And my claim to here was to bio to go through my pms and see all the messages of people asking for my site and more info and me not responding to them.But again good try. Which I posted screens of those messages too.

The video literally shows me measuring my arms before and after lmao... and it was on LIVE stream... But ok didn't happen. your right I'm wrong.

And no you didn't do that... a guy asked about what can he eat that is rich in potassium instead of potato and asked about supps and I said to not supp to eat foods so it contains other nutrients to help balance. And then I suggested tomatoe juice as a pre workout due to multiple different components to which you went on multiple times about how other foods contain potassium and fully ignored the multiple components I listed why I like tomatoe juice. Dont lie.

I don't lie and you should learn to read.

So if you want to drink your tomato juice, go ahead. But believe me there is no magic, you will not all of the sudden have amazing workouts no matter who claims what. The only thing that might be magical is if you think more is better, and you consume too much potassium (hyperkalemia) and potentially destroy your kidneys, paralysis or heart failure.

***I'm not saying the poster recommends extremely high potassium intake, but you know someone will read this and then think more is better and start supplementing with 10g of potassium daily "for the pumps"

I don’t see any names/screens of said IFBB pros on page 1 tho, so go ahead and just name the names and post the screens instead of beating around the bush.

posted here I screened a few as I said a page back last page.Some are randoms but picked for air as he said it was just a bunch of 150 to 170lb teens.

btw air in further to your reply to the one persons transformation which you said something along the lines of me helping them with whatever and probably didn't do much, go ahead pm any of them yourself. The really big transformation I guided him every single bit of the way. But whatever helps you sleep at night

I don't lie and you should learn to read.
Lol air you went on and on about how there's so many other foods better for potassium when my very first statement was about it having multiple components for workout aid... and I listed 3.. Which you kept going on about better potassium foods. And still to claim its not gonna give you a better workout or magic. Awesome good for you, great opinion, do you have a STUDY to back up that claim? If not that's an opinion, just like its my opinion it will.

So its a matter of opinion, to which I posted screens of a world first place powerlifter using tomatoes juice and stating how its the best pumps feels insanely strong etc etc. And to which I replied I have countless more screens like that. So this is a matter of opinion which your fighting me on.

So my opinion based off endless athletes and alike is that it works literally LIKE MAGIC.. your opinion is it doesn't. Cool thanks for your opinion. done yet?

posted here I screened a few as I said a page back last page.Some are randoms but picked for air as he said it was just a bunch of 150 to 170lb teens.

btw air in further to your reply to the one persons transformation which you said something along the lines of me helping them with whatever and probably didn't do much, go ahead pm any of them yourself. The really big transformation I guided him every single bit of the way. But whatever helps you sleep at night

I saw those screens but surely none of them are IFBB pro bodybuilders. Some of them do look very good, but those are no pros. Why not just name the names? It’s not like IFBB pros make you sign NDAs before they start working with a coach.

I think you are in a race to see if your ignorance can match other "gurus" like Ameen and Toney Huge who post ridiculous shit with "scientific evidence" to prove your point but have zero real evidence that the protocol or product works.
I can find scientific data that says mustard taste better than ketchup but it means absolutely dick in reality.
I want to see proof of what you are stating , actual lab results of your clients , actual client photos of these amazing transformations.
I help coach a hand full of people a year and I know just about as much and a bunch of guys here have forgotten but following ideas from experienced coaches like John Meadows , Milos Sarcev , Shelby Starns and so on , coaches that have dozens of IFBB pros and Olympia competitors to their credit and there methods are completely different than what you are saying is fact has work great for me and the people I help. I would think that these guys would be using the principal that you promote if they were so amazing.
When you come here spouting off bullshit to a bunch of experienced (and some quite brilliant guys) as facts you have to understand that there will be tremendous speculation and doubt into your theory , especially when you have zero solid evidence.
Just for argument sake I'll post a picture of a few guys I've been working with , a couple of which will hopefully be in the hunt for a pro card this coming year.
(I'm the fat guy in the back 😁)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200718-064257.png
    Screenshot_20200718-064257.png
    1,004.8 KB · Views: 89
Austrian... maybe you hadn't noticed but the reason I brought up the things I've done such as the above was due to being personally attacked. I didn't come in here bragging. I came in here posting info then answering immense amount of questions then getting attacked by a handful of people over and over . Personal.attacks over and over nothing to do with the info and science I provided but purely personal attacks on me or what ive done and asked to back up my personal accomplishments. That's what has brought that up. Not me.

All I have done over and over was provide info and answer questions tben have to constantly defend myself then ask for more proof on my defending myself which I did. Check the previous page its there.

So it is a personal attack.when people keep.insulting me off topic. Me having to defend. Then required to back it up again and again.

Hugely derailing the info and then people messaging family on my personal page as well with my last name including a minor with sexual talk. All while all I've done is provide info and answers. So its been abit much with the personal shit and me defending myself off topic to the info provided.

Personally attacked, huh? I asked you a VERY simple biomolecular question of a how does a nuclear receptor down-regulate in the presence of a ligand. As well as the adjuvant use of a Type II NR antagonist along with liothyronine. If you thumb through my posts over the last decade or more, you'll easily see, this is the verbage I use on the constant, as there's other like-minded individuals here whom have accreditations and comprehensive understanding in biochem, cellular-molecular biology or sciences in general.

Either answer the questions to the best of your abilities. Or simply state, "I truly don't know the answer, just what I've plucked out of a publication journal."

You jump right into evading the question to -"I'll show you who the expert is here!" trying to call me out. If you can't answer a really, really simple biomolecular question, you truly think I'll do a live chit-chat with someone whom has an elementary level understanding of biology that'll end up talking over me to hear himself rant?! I won't waste my time. On a timed academic level exam, sure.

You come in our house, kick the door down, propose yourself as some new-era guru trying to put a new spin on $hit that's been discussed here a-many of times repeatedly over the years. You know what the number one hot supplement that's sold here? Synthetine, L-carnitine. We've discussed this at lengths-end in a well organized-coherent discussion. Same thing as slin (Mike Arnold's write-up is much, much more articulated than yours), androgen receptor density a few years back was a topic (I posted that article on my FB page when it was first published), free hormone hypothesis vs Megalin-SHBG complex amongst several other intellectually discussed topics. Much more in-depth than you're capable of understanding.

You come in here thinking you're dealing with a bunch of eight-pound-water heads that believes he's the authoritarian on all-things related to this arena.

Not sure why I even took the time to type this out.

I can't believe you don't get it. I haven't even saw the video but just saw that screenshot of it in this thread. Look at you. It's ridiculous. Plus they way you keep referring to guys who took some advice from you as your followers. Don't you have about 500 followers on IG. Although even if you have 500,000 it means nothing. Everything you posted as been said and done before many many times. It's embarrassing the way you post your own pics like it's crazy how you managed to transform in a few days. You had the cheek to tell a 300 pound bodybuilder with massive arms he doesn't know what he is doing and reply down to him. Yet you are supposed to have ended up in hospital because of a crazy experiment to make your arms the size of my girlfriends.

I am all for new/old members posting useful information and as I stated in the other thread the protocols you listed could be very effective. Bodybuilding is not rocket science and sure short cycles have merit and sure taking insulin throughout the day is going to work. But anyone with any real intelligence can see through your bullshit. Most people aren't very bright and when someone comes like you who posts all these protocols they will fall for it. Plus if they followed the advice it would actually work for some of them but it doesn't mean you know what you are talking about. You are what is wrong with the fitness industry.

Personally attacked, huh? I asked you a VERY simple biomolecular question of a how does a nuclear receptor down-regulate in the presence of a ligand. As well as the adjuvant use of a Type II NR antagonist along with liothyronine. If you thumb through my posts over the last decade or more, you'll easily see, this is the verbage I use on the constant, as there's other like-minded individuals here whom have accreditations and comprehensive understanding in biochem, cellular-molecular biology or sciences in general.

Either answer the questions to the best of your abilities. Or simply state, "I truly don't know the answer, just what I've plucked out of a publication journal."

You jump right into evading the question to -"I'll show you who the expert is here!" trying to call me out. If you can't answer a really, really simple biomolecular question, you truly think I'll do a live chit-chat with someone whom has an elementary level understanding of biology that'll end up talking over me to hear himself rant?! I won't waste my time. On a timed academic level exam, sure.

You come in our house, kick the door down, propose yourself as some new-era guru trying to put a new spin on $hit that's been discussed here a-many of times repeatedly over the years. You know what the number one hot supplement that's sold here? Synthetine, L-carnitine. We've discussed this at lengths-end in a well organized-coherent discussion. Same thing as slin (Mike Arnold's write-up is much, much more articulated than yours), androgen receptor density a few years back was a topic (I posted that article on my FB page when it was first published), free hormone hypothesis vs Megalin-SHBG complex amongst several other intellectually discussed topics. Much more in-depth than you're capable of understanding.

You come in here thinking you're dealing with a bunch of eight-pound-water heads that believes he's the authoritarian on all-things related to this arena.

Not sure why I even took the time to type this out.

Not that it really matters in the context-of-matter. Correction, slightly less than a decade.

Who gives a shit about the screens.

I'm just saying....read a rooooom buddy....like open your eyes and at lest CHECK THIS BOARD OUT before you come in here running and spouting big full page ideas. If you would've taken any down time to check PM out before, you would've seen that wasn't the right way.

I'm just saying you handled this poorly and I'm surprised it hasn't at least clicked for you. I'm honestly surprised you haven't said "fuck all the info and back and forth arguing...i just should've done this different." 1000% you would've gotten a different response here.

1. Hundreds of unread messages on my.normal platform.

Fb as the screens I posted show fb not here..did you even check the screens. I legit don't get it whats with the call outs when I've done nothing but provide evidence lol

I'm not going to delete the threads because nothing within this thread is against the rules. People post here and others respond. This forum does send a message if wants to by self moderating. The members here have soaked up the wealth of knowledge that exists and continues to grow. I am going to lock this thread now. The message sent is clear, so no reason to beat a dead horse! I will say this, debate the guy on his other forms of social media but don't stoop to just personal attacks. We're all better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear