YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The real cause of heart disease , not cholesterol.

musha03

Registered
I have been saying this for a while in a couple of other posts i have participated in and i have found many sources saying the same thing that cholesterol is not the problem for heart disease.

Your body needs and makes cholesterol.
Statin drugs removes cholesterol . It doesnt make sense to remove it.....

Here is another good article from a well respected DR mercola.

**broken link removed**

Statins are horrible for you. Do some research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Statins are horrible for you. Do some research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plenty of research out there that shows that they aren't horrible for the majority of people. How are you determining what research is legit and what research isn't?

Very informative video....thanks for posting it musha03.

Certainly theres plenty of evidence of possible bad side effects from statin drugs. Although hasn't been proved, possibly due to big pharma special interests, some doctors theorized that statin drugs play a big role in development of Alzheimer.

But besides statin drugs being horrible or not, it doesnt make sense to use them as a treatment of heart disease. Because the root of heart disease is not cholesterol. High cholesterol levels are THE RESULT of the disease. The heart disease itself is artery inflammation. And that inflammation is what makes the body produce/retain more cholesterol and deposit it in the artery walls.

Statin drugs work by damaging the liver. Liver respond with inflammation halting the process of cholesterol production. Thats why if you get prescribed statin drugs doctors need to keep checking your liver values. But again, this approach doesnt make sense. If a boat is sinking, whats better to put a plug in the hole or try taking water out with buckets? Statin drugs equal to keep trying to take the water out with buckets. I guess it works perfect that way for drugs companies because you need to take that pill every day of your life for the rest of your life. Treating the factors that lead to inflammation in the arteries world lead to a cure in the chronic condition. Nobody will invest millions in building a pharma company to develop a cure, then be out of business because there demand for that cure start to naturally decrease.

As said before everybody decides its own destiny and the best option to treat their conditions. To me, no. I will not take statins and will never take statins. I tell the doctor what my own body needs. Is up to him to prescribe/not prescribe treat/not treat. If he says no, next.

Things you should be more worried about than cholesterol if you're worried about heart disease:

- inflammation
- blood pressure
- blood sugar

Also can we please not turn this into another statin thread? The topic has been beaten to death.

Throwing this in because it might help someone:

I experimented with policosanol 20mgs everyday (the brand I used had some added herbs/extracts/whatever)

Doubled my hdl even while being on a low dose gear cycle. My hdl was really terrible though.

Things you should be more worried about than cholesterol if you're worried about heart disease:

- inflammation
- blood pressure
- blood sugar

Also can we please not turn this into another statin thread? The topic has been beaten to death.

exactly

-clean up the diet
-get off the rough aas / high doses of gh
-get on the treadmill

- inflammation
- blood pressure
- blood sugar

Is there a specific test to measure coronary artery inflammation? I know theres tests to measure calcium deposit but if we can detect level of inflammation we're one step ahead of the game and take action.

- inflammation
- blood pressure
- blood sugar

Exactly. Plus most of us should be able to keep those things in range by being proactive, smart and sensible. Knowing when to back off when needed and not overdoing things. Eating a well balanced diet, cardio and using effective supplementation.

The OP started this thread like statins are the real reason for heart disease... no they are not. Statins can be good for some people and they can be bad for others. The are a necessary evil in a sense for some people but sure they are not good for you. Statins are given to people with bad cholesterol etc. You can't blame them for heart disease. You blame the reasons why people have bad cholesterol (bp, inflammation and blood sugar) in the first place.

Is there a specific test to measure coronary artery inflammation? I know theres tests to measure calcium deposit but if we can detect level of inflammation we're one step ahead of the game and take action.

c-reactive protein

Throwing this in because it might help someone:

I experimented with policosanol 20mgs everyday (the brand I used had some added herbs/extracts/whatever)

Doubled my hdl even while being on a low dose gear cycle. My hdl was really terrible though.

Good info. I know Elvia has used policasonol with success as well.

The closest one I know of is CRP. It isn't specifically coronary artery inflammation but more just general. There's also one called ESR that I am less familiar with but I found this article that mentions it.

http://patient.info/health/blood-tests-to-detect-inflammation

On the subject of heart disease risk, Lp(a) is another good test, as well as Lp Pla2.

Last edited:
Good info. I know Elvia has used policasonol with success as well.

Get NOW Foods Sytrinol as it covers many bases. On paper Sytrinol is great for cholesterol. Each capsule contains:

Serving Size:
1 Veg Capsule

Servings Per Container:

Amount per Serving

% Daily Value

* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.

Chromium
(from Chromium Chelavite® Amino Acid Chelate) 60 mcg 50%
Sytrinol®*
(A proprietary blend of a patented** extract from citrus
polymethoxylated flavones and palm fruit tocotrienols) 150 mg †
Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum)
(Fruit/Seeds) (min. 80% Silymarin) 50 mg †
Alpha Lipoic Acid 50 mg †
Policosanol (from Sugar Cane) 10 mg †

Good info.

Certainly theres plenty of evidence of possible bad side effects from statin drugs. Although hasn't been proved, possibly due to big pharma special interests, some doctors theorized that statin drugs play a big role in development of Alzheimer.

But besides statin drugs being horrible or not, it doesnt make sense to use them as a treatment of heart disease. Because the root of heart disease is not cholesterol. High cholesterol levels are THE RESULT of the disease. The heart disease itself is artery inflammation. And that inflammation is what makes the body produce/retain more cholesterol and deposit it in the artery walls.

Statin drugs work by damaging the liver. Liver respond with inflammation halting the process of cholesterol production. Thats why if you get prescribed statin drugs doctors need to keep checking your liver values. But again, this approach doesnt make sense. If a boat is sinking, whats better to put a plug in the hole or try taking water out with buckets? Statin drugs equal to keep trying to take the water out with buckets. I guess it works perfect that way for drugs companies because you need to take that pill every day of your life for the rest of your life. Treating the factors that lead to inflammation in the arteries world lead to a cure in the chronic condition. Nobody will invest millions in building a pharma company to develop a cure, then be out of business because there demand for that cure start to naturally decrease.

As said before everybody decides its own destiny and the best option to treat their conditions. To me, no. I will not take statins and will never take statins. I tell the doctor what my own body needs. Is up to him to prescribe/not prescribe treat/not treat. If he says no, next.

Very Good information. Me being 54 and taking health very seriously, i have invested much time searching for the truth of these diseases .After a while , you find out which docs to follow for real health information and which ones are big pharma reps. Its so obvious to see this is what big pharmas agenda is to never cure things only maintain the disease and their track record shows. its gets fairly involved for them trying to create an image that many diseases are incurable and this is what their track record shows. In other words,they dont cure, they have to let cookies crumble ,( people die ). Its SAD.

I did buy the DVD series from the "truth about cancer " seminar that they had in texas last year and wow, these are the real docs who are curing people. But I have to watch what i say when i write " cure " .Someone is watching. Some of these docs,scientists ,speakers said that for cancer ( a little off topic) and most diseases are from inflammation. Ill say one more thing . Most of these docs who had clinics in the US that have helped many people of cancer and other diseases , and i can name a few but wont, have one thing in common. Most of them were approached by the FDA and were forced to shut down. So what does that say? These docs that are helping these sick people and are successful ,its kinda making the mainstream system look bad. Thats the kind of pharma system they have and they want to keep it that way as you have briefly mentioned. So , Ihave to question alot of things that is done in that system and investigate and usually find alot of flaws that dont make sense ,one being statin drugs.
Its just so sad , many of us who want the truth about health have to spend alot of time digging for it because we never thought that there was another agenda from the mainstream other than healthcare. ( they call it disease management and emergency care ) .

Very Good information. Me being 54 and taking health very seriously, i have invested much time searching for the truth of these diseases .After a while , you find out which docs to follow for real health information and which ones are big pharma reps. Its so obvious to see this is what big pharmas agenda is to never cure things only maintain the disease and their track record shows. its gets fairly involved for them trying to create an image that many diseases are incurable and this is what their track record shows. In other words,they dont cure, they have to let cookies crumble ,( people die ). Its SAD.

I did buy the DVD series from the "truth about cancer " seminar that they had in texas last year and wow, these are the real docs who are curing people. But I have to watch what i say when i write " cure " .Someone is watching. Some of these docs,scientists ,speakers said that for cancer ( a little off topic) and most diseases are from inflammation. Ill say one more thing . Most of these docs who had clinics in the US that have helped many people of cancer and other diseases , and i can name a few but wont, have one thing in common. Most of them were approached by the FDA and were forced to shut down. So what does that say? These docs that are helping these sick people and are successful ,its kinda making the mainstream system look bad. Thats the kind of pharma system they have and they want to keep it that way as you have briefly mentioned. So , Ihave to question alot of things that is done in that system and investigate and usually find alot of flaws that dont make sense ,one being statin drugs.
Its just so sad , many of us who want the truth about health have to spend alot of time digging for it because we never thought that there was another agenda from the mainstream other than healthcare. ( they call it disease management and emergency care ) .

And there we go, off the deep end. The cancer conspiracy is complete and utter bullshit. Somehow putting a documentary together interviewing a bunch of quacks and giving out wrong and false information proves a cancer conspiracy. GTFO with this nonsense. You probably also think chemotherapy is pretty much useless. Which is another bullshit statement perpetuated by quacks and conspiracy loons.

And there we go, off the deep end. The cancer conspiracy is complete and utter bullshit. Somehow putting a documentary together interviewing a bunch of quacks and giving out wrong and false information proves a cancer conspiracy. GTFO with this nonsense. You probably also think chemotherapy is pretty much useless. Which is another bullshit statement perpetuated by quacks and conspiracy loons.

He is 100% right though. The easy thing to do would be to dismiss information if it seems to hard to believe. The reality is it's the truth.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131