over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The real story and history of DNP

kavatime

Newbies
For those looking to go deeper on DNP. Book on amazon called illegaly thin author Random Knight here is introduction

The most valuable drug ever discovered was taken from the American people 70 years ago. It is a fat burning drug, clinically proven to be so effective; it could quickly, safely and easily rid the world of all problems related to excess body fat. Illegally Thin is a new book that tells the true story of this drug, including the five years it was a prescription drug in this country. It also reveals many details of the present day underground use of this drug. This 240 page book proves its claims with extensive documentation including clinical studies, historical documents etc. Drs. Cutting and Tainter of Stanford University Medical Clinic are the true pioneers of this drug. They completed the most comprehensive human clinical testing on it in this country. Their definitive report on these clinical studies is included in its entirety in the book. This report completely and perfectly supports the author s claims regarding this drug. The book also includes an entire section on modern day underground use. In the pages of this book you will find; the name of this drug a history of it, including the five years it was a legal prescription drug in the United States, clinical and real world proofs that it removes body fat faster and more effectively than any known drug,(10 to 50 times faster than any of the top 3 selling prescription fat reduction drugs.),overwhelming proof that this drug is harmless to the human body. (Contrary to what the FDA wants you to believe),the definitive Stanford University Medical Clinic Report, whole and complete, that covers the extensive human and animal clinical testing and the first year of prescription use by over 100,000 Americans, the story of the author s own use of this drug,a report on modern day underground use of this fat burning drug and the use protocols gleaned from this collective experience, places where this chemical can be purchased legally (with certain restrictions).And a lot more, all done in a conversational style with a little humor and sarcasm.

I read this back in the day. I'll have to dig for it. I'm sure it's tucked away after a few moves. I remember it being an interesting read.

The thing that makes me uneasy about DNP is that the capsules could accidentally be way overdosed. Unless they are small enough to where this is not possible. Never tried it but curious.

DNP is definitely not good for you but sure it's nothing like it is played out in various articles and often in posts on here by guys who have never used it. It's just a case of being sensible with it. No need to go above 300mg for most people and you stay hydrated and consume your electrolyes oh and not starving yourself will help too :eek: The people who fuck up on dnp usually do something (many things) stupid. The death cases are always someone who didn't eat or drink and took huge amounts over a 1 day period.

I simply don't see any major issues if people stick to 2-300mg and run it for longer cycles. Dosing 1-2g's for 5 days to burn fat fast is frankly stupid and asking for trouble. Granted there are some guys who require slightly higher doses but again just use common sense. It's literally better than all the other traditional fatburners (eca, clen, t3 etc) put together.

The thing that makes me uneasy about DNP is that the capsules could accidentally be way overdosed. Unless they are small enough to where this is not possible. Never tried it but curious.

Can someone verify this statement? Can capsules be way overdosed?

DNP is definitely not good for you but sure it's nothing like it is played out in various articles and often in posts on here by guys who have never used it. It's just a case of being sensible with it. No need to go above 300mg for most people and you stay hydrated and consume your electrolyes oh and not starving yourself will help too :eek: The people who fuck up on dnp usually do something (many things) stupid. The death cases are always someone who didn't eat or drink and took huge amounts over a 1 day period.

I simply don't see any major issues if people stick to 2-300mg and run it for longer cycles. Dosing 1-2g's for 5 days to burn fat fast is frankly stupid and asking for trouble. Granted there are some guys who require slightly higher doses but again just use common sense. It's literally better than all the other traditional fatburners (eca, clen, t3 etc) put together.

Exactly. Use it with common sense, fix your diet, cardio, keep lifting and IMO use it with a normal cycle such as test tren and mast. All "low dose " and your body will transform without any of the extreme negative effects.

People push it to hard then wonder why they can't breathe or feel like death when there is no need to.

Can someone verify this statement? Can capsules be way overdosed?

I have only heard of stuff being underdosed, never overdosed. Sure it can happen, anything can happen. But I don't know too many guys that give away "free product" by overdosing it.

I also make my own capsules so I know how they're dosed.

The capsules are incredibly small.

I have only heard of stuff being underdosed, never overdosed. Sure it can happen, anything can happen. But I don't know too many guys that give away "free product" by overdosing it.

Understood, but IF, for instance, a distributor mixed it with filler and did not mix thoroughly enough you could end up with very high doses caps. Could.

What would the typical mg be per Capsule ?
I have thought of adding in a bit. 1 capsule pr night to aid in some fat burning...Hopefully targeting some Visceral fat.

What would the typical mg be per Capsule ?
I have thought of adding in a bit. 1 capsule pr night to aid in some fat burning...Hopefully targeting some Visceral fat.

200-250mg

If DNP boosts your metabolism by 50% and you're having a shitload of energy expenditure already does that make cardio overboard/ dangerous? How does that work?

You start to become sluggish, but not dangerous as long as you stay hydrated. Like Elvia said, if you used with extreme caution, it's a game changer. If you don't use your head, it will and can kill you, but so can slin

I'm figuring just 1 cap pr night after all my meals.
2 weeks tops. Should Rock me up like its Mid-summer!

If DNP boosts your metabolism by 50% and you're having a shitload of energy expenditure already does that make cardio overboard/ dangerous? How does that work?

If I remember correctly, I think it raises metabolism 11% per 200mg. I could be wrong on that aspect of it though.

Me personally, I raise the treadmill to the highest incline and walk for 30 minutes or so. I start off at a fast walk but lower the speed as need be. The most important thing is to stay hydrated and not overdo it. If it's too much, decrease speed and/ or drop the incline. That's what I do. Works great for me.

If I remember correctly, I think it raises metabolism 11% per 200mg. I could be wrong on that aspect of it though.

Me personally, I raise the treadmill to the highest incline and walk for 30 minutes or so. I start off at a fast walk but lower the speed as need be. The most important thing is to stay hydrated and not overdo it. If it's too much, decrease speed and/ or drop the incline. That's what I do. Works great for me.
Is this while taking DNP? What dose? And what is your heart rate like?

This makes sense, but since DNP in raw is cheap, some sellers may throw more amount to make it appear that their product is better, and the first buyers will be praising that seller.

The same to me! :headbang:

I do not see the danger in doing cardio when you are ON, unless it is a very hot day and you are not well hydrated.

As bodybuilders, cardio should not be very demanding and should be tolerated even with moderate doses of DNP., Nothing of HIIT of course.

But you can dispense with cardio and stick to a diet more strictly, and lose fat.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear