over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Realm of the Hardcore...PT1

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok, my last post was basic, but it gave the the foundation to everything that I've found to be true as far as succeeding in one's own bodybuilding expirence.To be given positive respones from guys like XCEL,LATS,MAINEVENT,and ,MIKES makes me see the guys on this board really have thier shit together and makes me think that my lines of thinking are on the right track.When I think of what is hardcore in terms of bodybuilding.I think of someone that is trying to test limits and break barriers of mind and body.That mindset and work ethic is what makes us different from 99% of those that ever enter a gym.The desire to be different from evryone else.[Like my friend IVAN]The ability to set and achieve goals.And the capibility to take ourslves farther than we ever thought possible.Only the hardcore know of the blood ,sweat , and finacial comitment that it takes to live the hardcore life.The reason that I am so thankful that boards like this exist[thanks BIGA],because it gives the hardcore a chance to meet,exchange ideas,and support one another.Most of us will never be famous or receive any reconition for what we do .But that should not matter to anyone that is truely hardcore.Because his battle is only against himself,the iron he lifts , and the scale before him.Nothing else should matter.I write this as I prepare myself for war.The war against myself! [it is going to tough,like LATS said,to not be a pussy anymore,and to be hardcore once again,but this board as well as my friend DC have motivated me to give it a go ]I hope the guys on this board will join me in my quest.In my future posts , I will discuss my opinions on diet, drugs,training ,and anything else that might remind my board brothers to stay on track or hold thier interest.I am looking for feed back and to help the guys on this board ,but if you guys want me to quit posting this kind of stuff then let me know,so I don't make an ass of myself,OK?Next time.....Diet?[if you guys want my comments]

sure bro id like to hear more and ,welcome to the board

Lifestyle -

is how I describe it. We are part of the Elite that "does what it takes." How many people will eat 6 to 9 times ED - esp when you don't feel like eating. How many people workout on a "consistant" basis, using their head about how to train.

Funny that you mention Diet as the first topic - isn't 'roids how all you guys got big?!?!

I really don't know anything (meaning there's still a ton to learn). I just try to keep things civil here. I'm really just the resident post whore :D

xcel

Thats a good post dude! Pretty inspirational! Hope ya stick around

Hey bro, I like the definition of hardcore. I have always done things that pushed the limits. Started in BUD/S and I have tried to carry it over to bodybuilding. Look forward to reading more from you.

great post badman. What you wrote is one reason I think so many people with a football background turn to bbing after football. When you play college ball you are part of the elite. At a school of over 20K people, there are 100 people that wake up at the crack of dawn to start their quest to being the best. You push your body to the limits to chase a dream and to not let down those who make the same sacrifices as you. It's alot easier to drink yourself into oblivion every night and wake up at noon, the true warriors go to battle while the rest of the world is drooling on their pillows. In my opinion, bbing is one step further than football in the sense that, you're the only one pushing yourself. The conversations you have with yourself are the ones that keep you going. There's no one cheering you on, you can quit when it gets difficult and no one will know. But you keep going, chasing that dream.

Iabadman......I highly doubt you could make an ass out of yourself....someone with your experience has alot to share and advise......you have a great perspective and outlook and have alot to offer this board, or any board....and you definitely have my respect....
if anyone knows what it takes to succeed at their goals, it's you...

marianna :D

badman, i think you are a great addition to the boards.. we could always use another good mind around here.. i love hearing everyones ideas on dieting, lifting, etc... even if i dont agree totally with what someone says, usually i will pick up atleast 1 or 2 things that i really like and wanna give a shot..

im ready for the dieting phase, lets hear it!!

take care,

GJ

Sounds like we might have a resident philosopher on board here.:D

Good post bro, like excel said......It's a lifestyle and if you can't dedicate all that it takes then it's not your lifestyle. I personally don't ever plan on making a living at this, but I sure do spend my living on it!:D Welcome aboard bro.....stick around, take care.

patk

Iabadman said:
When I think of what is hardcore in terms of bodybuilding.I think of someone that is trying to test limits and break barriers of mind and body.

That's a great definition, sums it up pretty well!
Any lazy moron can stick a needle in himself, or even drag himself to the gym a few times a week, but only the hardcore will live the lifestyle consistently, especially when it comes to the eating.

Next time.....Diet?[if you guys want my comments]

Sounds good to me.

-Gunnar

body building is a cult few outside it understand it nor will they try. most think that we are simply a bunch of steroid junkies who sit around and inject our selves with juice all day and beat up our gfs. most people dont have the kind of dedication and courage to do what we do. I mean who here wasnt a little scared the first time they squated 500, i know i was scared as hell. Its about pushing the limit iam sure there are alot of guys on here who do many other things besides just this to push the limit. I know for me skydiving bungie jumping and racing are just a few ways. I think all in all most probely do this because it makes them feel alive.

Good post Iabadman!

I have been on for about 7 weeks and am starting to lose motivation pretty fast. Reading this helped alot, it just shows that you need to push forward all the time! thanks bro!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws