Diet

M1: 5 eggs/2 toast/75g oats/2 nutri grain bars/ 2 muffins

M2: 250g turkey/100g noodles

M3: 100g turkey/100g chicken/200g rice/1 muffin/75g oats/1 tbsp. honey

PULL SESSION VOLUME

Gear
20mg MK677
20 i.u. slin

No new updates really, need to take some more pictures, but i'll take them when I hit 280.

Im about to go train now and im busy this evening, but im going to go do a food shop later so i'll be able to stop just eating leftovers like I have been doing the last few days!

Been strapped for cash tbf

I got a lanky frame!

I know I never ever look my actual weight. So 300lb wouldn't make a trey brewer out of me?

:)

somewhere your holding a lot of weight...

but i think you can def hold 300lbs if your weight is
correct on these pics.

:cool:

Weight: 265

Diet
M1: 2 bread rolls/2 slices low fat cheese/100g cereal/Low fat milk
M2: 200g chicken/250g rice/ 1 apple
M3: 200g Beef/250g rice/1 apple
M4: 300g Gammon/400g roast potato's/Parsnips/veggies/stuffing

I've backed off food/gear for the next 4-5 weeks as my body needs a little clean out, my appetite has died a bit and I feel a bit beaten up after my prep.

Im taking these next 4 weeks off pushing the food, and im not even using any supps apart from a multi vitamin

here is planned cycle, however it could change

900 test
750 deca
300 tren ace
20 methyl test
100 drol
Adex
T3
Slin

I've got everything for this cycle I just need to order the Drol and 1 more vial of deca.

I'll run this for 6 weeks and I know if I push the food hard I can hit 280

300lbs seems a bit out of reach for now, but I know I can hit It one day I just need to rinse repeat every now and then and make sure im being consistent as possible.

Holding 265 on such little food is pretty awesome.

I think taking 2hr naps each day is probably helping me maintain weight too lol XD

Have you run deca and Tren together? I was thinking about it for my next blast but was unsure. Usually I stick to the basic test deca EQ cycles. I actually am able to get some quality sleep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weight: 265

Diet
M1: 2 bread rolls/2 slices low fat cheese/100g cereal/Low fat milk
M2: 200g chicken/250g rice/ 1 apple
M3: 200g Beef/250g rice/1 apple
M4: 300g Gammon/400g roast potato's/Parsnips/veggies/stuffing

I've backed off food/gear for the next 4-5 weeks as my body needs a little clean out, my appetite has died a bit and I feel a bit beaten up after my prep.

Im taking these next 4 weeks off pushing the food, and im not even using any supps apart from a multi vitamin

here is planned cycle, however it could change

900 test
750 deca
300 tren ace
20 methyl test
100 drol
Adex
T3
Slin

I've got everything for this cycle I just need to order the Drol and 1 more vial of deca.

I'll run this for 6 weeks and I know if I push the food hard I can hit 280

300lbs seems a bit out of reach for now, but I know I can hit It one day I just need to rinse repeat every now and then and make sure im being consistent as possible.

Holding 265 on such little food is pretty awesome.

I think taking 2hr naps each day is probably helping me maintain weight too lol XD

I'm considering using T3 for my next bulk, how are you liking it for bulking so far?

How are you getting on matey?

I follow your posts and I will say I do think you eat too much crap when trying to gain weight. I know others have mentioned that to you in the past from what I have seen on social media. You are definitely too transfixed on your actual weight than how you look when bulking. You should post some of your pics from the bodypower expo matey you look great in them. Those pics really show your size as you are stood next to others.

How are you getting on matey?

I follow your posts and I will say I do think you eat too much crap when trying to gain weight. I know others have mentioned that to you in the past from what I have seen on social media. You are definitely too transfixed on your actual weight than how you look when bulking. You should post some of your pics from the bodypower expo matey you look great in them. Those pics really show your size as you are stood next to others.

13177651_1213961078621939_261301074977081856_n.jpg

Here's one of the pics with me and xjpx

Yeah I thionk you are right dude, i've been told to stay around 280 and not get much heavier as its just gonna make it harder for me to come down.

Thanks though bro, I appreciate the advice :)

13624733_1252713631413350_588666016_n.jpg

Here is a recent picture of me at 280

I'm backing off everything as soon as i've finished this cycle, and taking my gear down a fair bit. Gonna try to re comp a little and use some compounds that aren't going to make me hold a shit ton of water.

Diet is currently
M1/3/5: 90g whey, 90g carb powder, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tbsp olive oil
M2/4/6: Anything high calorie, usually just chicken or beef and potato's or rice with 2 pop tarts and or a muffin

Im being so relaxed with eating its getting a bit silly, im not missing any of my meals, but everything is just junk at the moment, i know thats not on, but im staying at 280 and im not getting much fatter.

Gear is

900 test
900 deca

tbh I need to get my game sorted out.

View attachment 84749

Here is a recent picture of me at 280

I'm backing off everything as soon as i've finished this cycle, and taking my gear down a fair bit. Gonna try to re comp a little and use some compounds that aren't going to make me hold a shit ton of water.

Diet is currently
M1/3/5: 90g whey, 90g carb powder, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tbsp olive oil
M2/4/6: Anything high calorie, usually just chicken or beef and potato's or rice with 2 pop tarts and or a muffin

Im being so relaxed with eating its getting a bit silly, im not missing any of my meals, but everything is just junk at the moment, i know thats not on, but im staying at 280 and im not getting much fatter.

Gear is

900 test
900 deca

tbh I need to get my game sorted out.

How are you handling 90g whey? Do you drink your shakes slowly? I am surprised you don't get any stomach issues. I once tried really high servings (about the same as you) and I have an iron stomach but that was too much for me :eek::D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws