over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Rolling Stones - Still Alive - WTF

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
I remember watching TV with my Dad in the early 70s and Mick Jagger was sticking his face in a BD Cake on TV. I asked my Dad why someone could stand looking so "gross". My Dad said he probably likes it. I was dumbfounded. And then I ate a few lead paint chips.

I first saw the Stones in Concert in 1981. (By far my favorite band). I thought they looked way too old to be jumping around on stage. I was eating mushrooms.

So fast forward to 2012. They are jumping around on stage for their 50th Anniversary Tour. How many 70 year old guys could keep up with Mick and Keith? Not many.

My question is how are they still alive after all the drugs, drinking and smoking they have done? It absolutely amazes me.

WTF? Why take care of yourself? And they aren't the only aging Rock Stars still rocking. Sure, many have died from acute drug overdoses, but there are more still alive from the 60s and 70s than I would have imagined.

Last edited:
As to the Keith Richards -There are some weird studies regarding heroin and longevity. It slows your heart rate down - so If you are an addict your heart is always doing less work than the average person. You also eat less. Barring an infection or risky behavior from sharing needles heroin isn't really that hard on your body. Ginsberg, and Burroughs both lived to quite an old age - but usually heroin addicts either OD, go to jail, die of infection or kill themselves.

Genetics are a huge determiner in everything - some people can do whatever the fuck they want to their bodies, and live to ripe old ages...some guys drink hard for a few years and die of cirrhosis at 25. Some guys train and eat right, and drop at 55. It's a fucking crap shoot. My grandfather went, and forged his papers with his brother and cousin, and saw combat in korea at age 15. He was captured with his cousin and escaped, developed diabetes and drank heavily until he was 68 (while diabetic obviously) his cousin died at 33 years old shoveling snow. Lingering illness from being a POW they say. Who knows.

I'm pretty sure Keith Richards has actually been dead since the mid-seventies, proof that the T-Virus can indeed reanimate a corpse. They keep him heavily dosed with opiates to prevent him from biting and spreading the virus.....

I'm pretty sure Keith Richards has actually been dead since the mid-seventies, proof that the T-Virus can indeed reanimate a corpse. They keep him heavily dosed with opiates to prevent him from biting and spreading the virus.....

That's awesome...although didn't he snort a dead corpse?..ha! If they can't eat you..the zombies will snort you.

I've thought the very same thing about Ozzy Osborne. I mean the guy snorted ants for God sake! Even when he got into that bad accident a few years ago he still survived and pulled through. It's obvious by his stature and his communication skills that his abuse caught up with him, but damn how is he still living?!

Sucks there only doing 4 shows.. ive seen the rolling stones live three times with my dad...first time i was 16..there amazing live

i saw them in 07-08 it was their last show they did here in the USA. The next day keith richards was climbing a palm tree in cabo and fell of and broke his hip or something ha.

it was a special evening though one i will never forget.

please allow me to introduce myself...

Heroin will take over your life and can make you depressive but typically post use, otherwise heroin doesnt physically destroy you like many other drugs can. Most user can not afford to continue using heroin and pay for all of lifes necessities and that is the case for their demise. However if money is not an issue then heroin may not be as detrimental as it would be in other cases.

This is not an arguement for heroin use but more of a clarification that just because these guys spend their life abusing these substance they may not be doing any more harm maybe even less harm than the fat American eating McDonalds twice a day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131