over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Rowdy Ranger is back in the saddle!

Give 'Lyle Mcdonalds Stubborn Fat Protocol 2.0' a try, if you're interested in local fat mobilization

I’ll deff make sure he does this lol. For his wife’s sake lol. She’s stared at his spare tire far to long:D

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. After straining my spinal erectors, and a bunch of craziness going on at home and out of town, there hasn't been much to report. The BPC-157 is working wonders on my back, cant even tell I had the strain anymore. Unfortunately I've had to take it easy for a couple weeks, lighter workouts, lots of stretching, fluids, etc. So there hasn't been much to report. I've continued to burn off fat despite having to slow down and allow my body to heal. Honestly, it's been good. It's been an opportunity to allow my connective tissues such as tendons and ligaments to catch up so I can avoid further injury.

I'm out of town at the moment, I'm in California, loving life, beautiful weather, beautiful women, good food, and when I get home, I'll post my update photos and post my new routine and protocol that I'm drafting during my time off. Keep getting stronger my brothers, get some.

Last edited:
I’ll deff make sure he does this lol. For his wife’s sake lol. She’s stared at his spare tire far to long:D

Ay, it ain't a spare tire, it's a fuel tank for a high octane sex machine, son!

Well folks, I finally got back home! After losing my wallet and ID and therefore no way to get on the plane to get home, I finally arrived back at my home early this evening!

Over the past two weeks, I havent had access to a gym, so I've been improvising. The first 5 days of my trip I had a pull up bar at the house we were staying at, so I would knock out a set of pull ups every time I walked past the door, at least 4 or 5 times a day. This tactic has worked great for increasing my strength in the past and seemed to give some minor but noticeable improvements in the endurance and efficiency of my back. I would follow those up with a set of push ups following the pull ups, and I would finish with a set of air squats. This definitely kept the blood flowing well, and while no substitute for the gym it kept my muscles aware we still had work to do. Diet was less than ideal, but we walked several miles a day as we were in a very very large coastal California city without a car because theres no need and no parking! So the walking, dancing, and everybody's favorite form of behind closed doors cardio at every opportunity kept the excess calories burning constantly.

I punished my body way harder than I thought possible. I knew I could do that in the gym, but had my doubts when it came to practical application. Night after night, after walking day after day, I was able to keep up. Sure I had my moments where some of the damage required some medication to keep from ruining our fun, but a few months ago there wasnt enough meds or anything else that could rescue me after that intense of exertion, so that was a HUGE thing for me that excites me and blows doors wide open for me. I danced. Hard. For the first time in years. It was exhilarating and freeing. It was a mini rave, and I swear I was the highest one there with only a beer in my system for the night. Danced with several friendly gorgeous girls who could see something big was happening for me and brought it up that much more. It was out of body. I NEVER thought I would move like THAT again. Fluid. Free. That is only a reality because of the work I have put in, and the help of the testosterone, peptides, a die hard brother and a sponsor with faith in me and a big ass golden heart. It was a moment I thought gone forever, returned to me and I cant quantify the enormity or magnitude of the impact of that night. In a similar vein, my ability to be intimate has radically improved. My normal partner isnt really athletic or acrobatic in the sack, so I could fumble through with a broken body, but my best friend I was visiting is quite the opposite. She and I have been intimate for 20 years now, and before any eyebrows raise, yes they know about each other, know each other, and are on board with all this. My girl bought my plane ticket to see my other girl. I'm blessed lol. She was blown away. Said things were almost like they were before my body and world fell apart. From someone who knows me better than myself and our relationship is founded on absolute, unconditional, BRUTAL honesty, I trust her words completely. Its apparent I'm healing and strengthening physical, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, in every way possible. So many of these things are not obvious to myself until I see them reflected through others, a trait I'm sure I share with many here and elsewhere. Having this experience clarified my path forward and lit a pallet fire under my ass and my motivation is through the roof. I know we all focus on the physical aspect of our fitness journeys here, that's the point of this place, of course, but personally I hope you take a moment to reflect on how this lifestyle and discipline has improved every other aspect of who you are, the world you live in, and the world you create. It's pretty fucking fascinating and a gift we have the will to live like this and not spend our lives on the couch or the McDonald's drivethru line living in self loathing and bitterness. I hope we all get to have regular moments like these past two weeks, the perspective from the top of the mountain is mighty fuckin fine.

I need to do at least one workout on each muscle group, I had no way to work my back for the last 9 days, and with the anemia the diminished circulation dramatically deflates my muscles unless I constantly work them to keep them pumped and filled with blood like a typical person can do normally. So photos are coming soon, in about 5 days! Regular update on Monday coming to see how much these 2 weeks altered my track but I'm back today and tomorrow it's back on the grind and crushing these goals!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131