advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The SacToSD's 1000 post retrospective...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's shocking to me to see the types of things people have to say on this board, sometimes. Decency and friendliness, apparently, are not qualities that some people possess. I would encourage those that have chosen to criticize my post to go back and read what I wrote in the first place. In case you don't want to, here are the main points I made:

-I have really enjoyed my time here
-I have undoubtedly learned more here than anywhere else
-I feel that sometimes I don't have as much to offer
-I just wanted to say thanks to everybody
-I have enjoyed talking to all of you during my time here
-Some might accuse me of post whoring, but that's okay
-I like to talk about bbing, and never claimed to be an authority
-I'm not a large man, yet, but just like this little guy, I'm training anyways

Here are the points you people have chosen to make:

-what a feat and in only 6 months your going places bud
-your one defenite son of a posting slut, they should ban you for being too much of a posting dirt skank, watch its just a matter of time before it happens, bet ya and you can wire me the funds
-Too funny! (sarcasm)
-I have been here for 7 years and i dont have 1000 posts yet. I guess I dont contribute that much or have much to say! (sarcasm)
-come on someone actually is giving THEMSELF props for posting?
-i am going to make a thread congratulating myself on my ability to secrete insulin when i eat carbs, also my ability to breathe while sleeping and make my eyes blink

I wrote this post with the intention of thanking the people on this board, given that I've reached a high post count and talked to many of you. When I hit 1000 posts, I was able to reflect about my time on this board, and that was the feeling that I got, that being that I have enjoyed my time here. I made no mention of "congratulating myself" for 1000 posts, and if you interpreted it that way, then you're wrong. Apparently, it's easier for some of you to criticize than it is to think critically (you would know the difference if you looked it up). So again, if you're one of the people on this thread that has gone out of your way to be negative, then I would hope that the decent people on this board would see that and avoid communicating with you. We are all just anonymous voices on here, but I think that people who are genuinely interested in being "good" can and should do so, with other people's best interests in mind. I hope that this isn't falling on deaf ears. And to the above posters, like weight, stewie griffon, tenny, and maverick, don't expect to ever get my response in one of your threads or replies ever again. Furthermore, and this is to Maverick, I was actually very sorry to hear about your situation. I have read about what's been going on for you, and trying to talk to people like MikeS about some things... but now I'm not going to keep track. Hopefully prison doesn't erode your optimism. That's all I've got to say, for now.

Last edited:
You know what...

It's shocking to me to see the types of things people have to say on this board, sometimes. Decency and friendliness, apparently, are not qualities that some people possess. I would encourage those that have chosen to criticize my post to go back and read what I wrote in the first place. In case you don't want to, here are the main points I made:

-your one defenite son of a posting slut, they should ban you for being too much of a posting dirt skank, watch its just a matter of time before it happens, bet ya and you can wire me the funds
-Too funny! (sarcasm)
-I have been here for 7 years and i dont have 1000 posts yet. I guess I dont contribute that much or have much to say! (sarcasm)
-i am going to make a thread congratulating myself on my ability to secrete insulin when i eat carbs, also my ability to breathe while sleeping and make my eyes blink

I wrote this post with the intention of thanking the people on this board, given that I've reached a high post count and talked to many of you. When I hit 1000 posts, I was able to reflect about my time on this board, and that was the feeling that I got, that being that I have enjoyed my time here. I made no mention of "congratulating myself" for 1000 posts, and if you interpreted it that way, then you're wrong. Apparently, it's easier for some of you to criticize than it is to think critically (you would know the difference if you looked it up). So again, if you're one of the people on this thread that has gone out of your way to be negative, then I would hope that the decent people on this board would see that and avoid communicating with you. We are all just anonymous voices on here, but I think that people who are genuinely interested in being "good" can and should do so, with other people's best interests in mind. I hope that this isn't falling on deaf ears. And to the above posters, like weight, stewie griffon, tenny, and maverick, don't expect to ever get my response in one of your threads or replies ever again. Furthermore, and this is to Maverick, I was actually very sorry to hear about your situation. I have read about what's been going on for you, and trying to talk to people like MikeS about some things... but now I'm not going to keep track. Hopefully prison doesn't erode your optimism. That's all I've got to say, for now.

When you talk shit to Mav., you talk shit to the whole crowd...I'll say it nice now and later I might be more 'direct'...You should read WAY more than you post....that's all.

When you talk shit to Mav., you talk shit to the whole crowd...I'll say it nice now and later I might be more 'direct'...You should read WAY more than you post....that's all.

Tyrone, we've had some good conversations before. And, I'll be honest with you, as I've always tried to be: I was not insulting Maverick. He said something sarcastic to me, without even knowing that I was on his side and talking to people about his situation... he had no idea that I'd been following his case closely, or genuinely concerned about him. I felt like I'd just wasted a lot of time doing something nice for someone. That's the effect of what I said: that I wouldn't keep track of his situation anymore, because that's what I'd been doing before he made the comment that he did. I wished him the best, and said that I hope prison doesn't effect his point of view (optimism), because that's all you can hope for when someone goes away. If you choose not to see things from my perspective, then that's not my business. Still, I hope that you do, and that we can still be on good terms. You are a good guy, but I understand your feelings about your friends. I feel the same way about sticking up for my friends.

^^agreed. you should walk a day in that mans shoes and see the pain and worry he and his whole family have been through and are going through. if it wasnt for the people like him, this board that you love so much wouldnt be here!

you come on here to rep your record breaking post count in 6 months and end up saying anything other than something respectful about maverick?

you lose my respect to dawg.

Thanks for all the support, guys! You're all such great friends :action-sm

SacTosD,

Posting often does not ingratiate yourself to members of this board as you can see.

Many of us have been here for a very long time and have seen many log on to the board, post very frequently, and then burn themselves once their PERCIEVED sense of value exceeded their real value.

You are one of those people who would benefit from reading more and posting rarely. You seem to be confusing post count with learning.

I personally find it ironic that you reported being attacked on this thread to all the moderators after you were very rude to the person who asked the question about digestion/gas problems.

You reap what you sow.

Perhaps you should take a break?

I think now would be the time for you to contact Big A as you were threatening to do in your pm's to me.

I would relish reading his response to you.

Posting often does not ingratiate yourself to members of this board as you can see.

Many of us have been here for a very long time and have seen many log on to the board, post very frequently, and then burn themselves once their PERCIEVED sense of value exceeded their real value.

You are one of those people who would benefit from reading more and posting rarely. You seem to be confusing post count with learning.

I personally find it ironic that you reported being attacked on this thread to all the moderators after you were very rude to the person who asked the question about digestion/gas problems.

You reap what you sow.

Perhaps you should take a break?

I think now would be the time for you to contact Big A as you were threatening to do in your pm's to me.

I would relish reading his response to you.

Just out of curiosity, are you actually a licensed psychologist? As in, do you have a degree and practice, currently? This isn't intended to be sarcastic, and you'll see why, in a moment. Firstly, however, let's clarify a few things...
Here is an address to your comments:
-Posting often isn't my goal, I enjoy this board and this is a byproduct.
-Having an inflated sense of my own value -- due to my high post count -- isn't something I'm banking on... the tone of my post, and what I said specifically, was TO THANK OTHER PEOPLE
-I am not confusing post count with learning, since I did not make that assumption, in the first place. Your comment is rife with logical fallacies, and that's not an insult, but a true statement.

In my own training and experience with psychology, counseling, and therapy, I have often found that the key to dealing with people is to understand how they feel. If you are unwilling to empathize with someone, or not trying to understand anything about the way that they see the world, then what you're doing isn't appropriate, in a clinical sense. I would think that if you'd been interested in understanding how I felt, then that would have been apparent, by now. I have tried on multiple occasions to clarify and explain the meaning behind my thoughts and actions. On no occasion regarding our discussions, however, have I gone out of my way to intentionally hurt and/or degrade other people. Maybe you can "relish" thinking about this as much as you seem to relish taking pleasure in reading about mean things people have to say to me.

Last edited:
No.

Just out of curiosity, are you actually a licensed psychologist? As in, do you have a degree and practice, currently?

Warning number two.

One more and you are gone. Please continue.

This board is not GetBig.com. Many teenagers join that board and post continuously. They establish their "reputations" in such a manner.

Kilo club members here are hopefully people who make valuable contributions, not simply 1000 posts.

I say to Tell 'sactosd' to tell Big A himself that I've been a major problem and need to be removed....Our bro just might have himself a little laugh:D
Hope our bro is doing well and not working too hard, Ty

Warning number two.

One more and you are gone. Please continue.

This board is not GetBig.com. Many teenagers join that board and post continuously. They establish their "reputations" in such a manner.

Kilo club members here are hopefully people who make valuable contributions, not simply 1000 posts.

Bwahahahaha... yeah Piss Sig off bro and see how far you get on this board. That stupid ass pizza post you just posted wont last long.... and your hope for posting about your 2000th post wont get posted because you will be posting about how you got kicked off for posting so many useless and stupid posts... only to make another post about how you cant wait to start over once your kicked off and then you can try to post whore your way back to another 1000 posts by posting stupid shit that no one else every posts about just so your mommy can see all your "helpful" posts that always end up pissing someone like Mav off after you post your ignorant posts about the posts you already posted.... get the point post whore?

Well

I think this is a lesson in internet etiquette........Sac learned a hard lesson....calm down, cool off......lesson learned.........it takes time......be nice and just sit back and read others posts who you respect.

Lesson learned

I think this is a lesson in internet etiquette........Sac learned a hard lesson....calm down, cool off......lesson learned.........it takes time......be nice and just sit back and read others posts who you respect.

YOU are one I RESPECT for sure and with out a doubt!!!

Sadie's hot though lol

Last edited:
Bwahahahaha... yeah Piss Sig off bro and see how far you get on this board. That stupid ass pizza post you just posted wont last long.... and your hope for posting about your 2000th post wont get posted because you will be posting about how you got kicked off for posting so many useless and stupid posts... only to make another post about how you cant wait to start over once your kicked off and then you can try to post whore your way back to another 1000 posts by posting stupid shit that no one else every posts about just so your mommy can see all your "helpful" posts that always end up pissing someone like Mav off after you post your ignorant posts about the posts you already posted.... get the point post whore?

lol.....classic

Will do, Phil. Thanks

-Too funny! (sarcasm)

To be honest I wasn't trying to be nasty or sarcastic in my post. i was just making a comment and trying to bring some levity, but since you decided to take it to this level i will just say this. I don't know who you are, becuase I have never bothered to read any of your posts and frankly could care less, so because of that your post has no effect on me. To me your just another nameless, faceless newbie trying to make a presence on a board that really has no interest in you because you contribute zero. And to be frank, I could care less if you keep track of how my situation goes or doesn't go. You dont affect my life one bit.

Now I have to go watch some episodes of the sopranos on A&E. Excuse me gentlemen!

WOW

You're just making yourself look foolish....Next time you talk bad on Maverick is your last chance before I quit stickin up for you kid...

People around here stick up for you, Maverick. And if you didn't intend for this post to be sarcastic, then I take back what I said about it being that way. You have to understand that I've been reading about you, and following more about you than you know. I always thought that YOU DID CONTRIBUTE and HAD A LOT TO SAY. Everyone else seems to think so. If your comment wasn't sarcastic directly to me, then maybe it was just sarcastic in the way it was said, and not who you directed it to. I did think, however, that you were underscoring the amount of posts that I've made. I clarified that in my post, by saying that I have a lot of posts, but that it doesn't make me an expert. I don't pretend to be one, either. All the same, I wished you well in my first response to you, and made it clear that I was genuinely concerned about you and your situation. If you do not care about having the support of "anonymous people" on the internet, then like I said to another poster, that's your business. But, I am decent and good to people and stand up for myself, and in the end, that's what matters to me. Similar to you, I don't care about the opinions of anonymous people on this board. I do care about making people feel good about themselves and making a positive contribution, though. I think that's everyone's right and responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads