advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The SacToSD's 1000 post retrospective...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: I banned poor SacTosD for five days.

He will have time to rethink his behavior here at ProfessionalMuscle.

After reading Alieop's list, I am thinking it wouldn't be too bad of a thing to just have him gone.

I will let the other guys weigh in on the situation. I don't think it's Big A's goal to have this board populated with members like SacTosD.

Just noticed SacTo is banned - I guarantee he makes a bunch of posts in the Banned forum that he was access to now, lol.. Is the ban permanent? I don't think it should be, he didn't do anything malicious.. Even tho some of his posts are definitely annoying, I don't think he realizes, or else he probably wouldn't make them.. I found this 1000 post commemoration extra annoying, cuz I remember him doing a 300 post commemoration too a few months ago..

Five days.

Just noticed SacTo is banned - I guarantee he makes a bunch of posts in the Banned forum that he was access to now, lol.. Is the ban permanent? I don't think it should be, he didn't do anything malicious.. Even tho some of his posts are definitely annoying, I don't think he realizes, or else he probably wouldn't make them.. I found this 1000 post commemoration extra annoying, cuz I remember him doing a 300 post commemoration too a few months ago..

Yes, he is already in the banned forum complaining, crying, ect.

I wonder if he has an actual relationship with a living, breathing, female of our species? Somehow, I doubt it.

He will have time to rethink his behavior here at ProfessionalMuscle.

After reading Alieop's list, I am thinking it wouldn't be too bad of a thing to just have him gone.

I will let the other guys weigh in on the situation. I don't think it's Big A's goal to have this board populated with members like SacTosD.

Maybe just make him inject 5ML of Test Suspension into his thigh and no more peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in the middle of the night for one week.

I would say give him a second chance. I think his intentions are good, but he misunderstands the purpose of this forum. I never saw this forum as being here for socializing. I see it as a place to come to share knowledge and ask others for help on issues pertaining to bodybuilding. I think some people let it occupy other niches in their life. Perhaps after the 5 days off SacToSD will rethink things.

I think Maldorf said it best. -SactoSD..I never attacked you...I dont even know you and I dont do that...nor do I care how much and what topics you choose to post about...I only found Tenny's post amusing and in no way was looking to offend you...I would apoligize but I didnt do anything to warrant one. Hope to see you back after your suspension...take care.

Sacto is not a bad guy.

I also just noticed another thread where a guy had almost 2400 posts in about 17 months!

I say give him another chance.

Last edited:
He shall return

He will be back before his next episode with "Injection Pain........God help me!" pain subsides and he is walking normal again. Maybe he will come back a little more ready for prime time and if not.........well Get Big or Anabolic Monsters will be happy to have him.

He will be back before his next episode with "Injection Pain........God help me!" pain subsides and he is walking normal again. Maybe he will come back a little more ready for prime time and if not.........well Get Big or Anabolic Monsters will be happy to have him.

I need to checkout getbig,it is spoken of very highly,lol.

Poor guy never even got his Kilo Klub member status..........LMFAO

Oh well, I'll welcome him back with open arms:D

I opened this thread and then when I got to the end... I was like WOW... it really was a retrospective of a thousandth post.:rolleyes:

I guess give him a second chance at least he did not swear and threaten to harm anyone. On the other hand it is ballsy to try and call out a MOD with a second warning and not expect consequences.

Last edited:

Agghhh, this 'what ever' hurts so bad, it's red, hot, and I'm not seeing any gains...not only that but I got it from a sponsor...LMFAO...No head stomps to the skull while he's down, what?!!;):D:eek:

Poor guy never even got his Kilo Klub member status..........LMFAO

Oh well, I'll welcome him back with open arms:D

HAHA! I noticed this too.. I didn't say anything bc I was sure he was going to be PMing MODs non stop about it.

Anyhow, I don't want to hijack his thread:rolleyes: but a lot the main reason I enjoy this board so much is bc there does not seem to be endless of pointless threads! There is no bullshit between members except for Phil and Sadie:p and the beef that just recently ended. If there is a problem with members its usually settled like men and this board goes on. This board is def. mature than the others and thats why it's so successful. So i'm going to shut the fuck up and return to browsing.

Bwahahahaha.... you have made JJ LMAO! :p:D:D

Aeliop - that post with all his posts was a classic post! That post looks like something i would have taken the time to post.... but i couldnt because i was trying to get my 400th post on another post.... and you posted his threads in your post, but either way it was a funny post and i like the part in your post that you wanted to put your fist through the monitor... that really made the post what it was... not just another post. Now, Sig... you posted for him to stop posting stupid posts but he didnt and his last post was... well his last post but i bet he goes and posts somewhere else or logs on here in another name so he can post more and then in his mind he will have almost 2000 posts by the time his 5 day post suspension is up.. then he can post away and officially add all his alias posts to his main posts making Aeliop punch his monitor and have to go to his neighbors house to post about being pisses at the same post whore from the other posts that was just banned from posting 5 days earlier because his ignorant posts like pictures of pizza really pissed the regular members off enough to complain about the posts that got him banned from posting!

Now.. i must go find somewhere else to post because im just all posted out now. :D

Seriously... you guys are just too fucking cool.... hey maybe i should make a post about posting that you guys are seriously cool in your posts... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bwahahahaha.... you have made JJ LMAO! :p:D:D

Aeliop - that post with all his posts was a classic post! That post looks like something i would have taken the time to post.... but i couldnt because i was trying to get my 400th post on another post.... and you posted his threads in your post, but either way it was a funny post and i like the part in your post that you wanted to put your fist through the monitor... that really made the post what it was... not just another post. Now, Sig... you posted for him to stop posting stupid posts but he didnt and his last post was... well his last post but i bet he goes and posts somewhere else or logs on here in another name so he can post more and then in his mind he will have almost 2000 posts by the time his 5 day post suspension is up.. then he can post away and officially add all his alias posts to his main posts making Aeliop punch his monitor and have to go to his neighbors house to post about being pisses at the same post whore from the other posts that was just banned from posting 5 days earlier because his ignorant posts like pictures of pizza really pissed the regular members off enough to complain about the posts that got him banned from posting!

Now.. i must go find somewhere else to post because im just all posted out now. :D

Seriously... you guys are just too fucking cool.... hey maybe i should make a post about posting that you guys are seriously cool in your posts... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LOL.

Now I know I have no life. I found your post so funny that I spent the time to go and count how many times you used the word post, or some derivative, and I counted 36 times. Geez, I just used the word post 5 times incuding the sentence I am going to write next. I sure hope all of this posting im doing is going to get me to 2k posts soon.

WHERE IS THE BANNED FORUM i DON'T EVEN SEE IT. :confused:

IS IT UNDER COUNSELING SUPPORT:confused:

I SEEN A THREAD ISLAND OF THE BANNED BEFORE.

Last edited:
LOL.

Now I know I have no life. I found your post so funny that I spent the time to go and count how many times you used the word post, or some derivative, and I counted 36 times. Geez, I just used the word post 5 times incuding the sentence I am going to write next. I sure hope all of this posting im doing is going to get me to 2k posts soon.

Now bro :D

Your going about it all wrong! To have 2000 posts you have to post the word post in 128 more posts... but bro as i have posted before... its pretty easy to get those posts if you just do like SacToSD and post 128 stupid posts in order to gain a high post count... making you post famous.
Although i know you are a more respectful member here and wouldnt just post whore your posts so to someone like you who actually makes very good factual posts its not going to be as easy as it would be if you just post whore your posts... .but going the right route like you do when you post it will be worth it when you get to 2000 posts because people will respect your posts because they are all informative posts. So, keep up the good posts... we have enough bad posts to deal with during our posting.
:D

Damn.... only 22 posts in this post... but now i have 2 more posts so its 24 posts but as soon as i post i gained another 3 posts to add to this post.. plus the last post... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what the.. post after post after post. i'm posted from reading that... aww hell I meant toasted!! awww man, i'm gonna throw back a shake and hit the tempurpedic.. later post whores!

Now bro :D

Your going about it all wrong! To have 2000 posts you have to post the word post in 128 more posts... but bro as i have posted before... its pretty easy to get those posts if you just do like SacToSD and post 128 stupid posts in order to gain a high post count... making you post famous.
Although i know you are a more respectful member here and wouldnt just post whore your posts so to someone like you who actually makes very good factual posts its not going to be as easy as it would be if you just post whore your posts... .but going the right route like you do when you post it will be worth it when you get to 2000 posts because people will respect your posts because they are all informative posts. So, keep up the good posts... we have enough bad posts to deal with during our posting.
:D

Damn.... only 22 posts in this post... but now i have 2 more posts so its 24 posts but as soon as i post i gained another 3 posts to add to this post.. plus the last post... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, I think I better stop posting in response to posts like this or all of my former posts are going to be tainted by useless posts like this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear