over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The SARMs Control Act of 2018

its what happens when they elect a republican fool. the gop talks small government but in reality sticks their tiny dicks in every aspect of life.
so-called "president" spanky is all about ending all the good that was done under the dems and buh-bye net neutrality!
every single thing done so far helps the rich and hurts everyone else.

The government has never been small in the US, it is the greatest myth of the last centuries. The politicians are only to favor certain industries at the expense of all others, the country, the environment and the people.

You guys have no idea what is in the plans over the next five years. The governments ideology is to fix and control everything. They forget that in a true free society, nothing will ever be perfect. With freedom, true freedom comes imperfections. My buddy I grew up with is a cisco executive and he said what is coming is horrifying. according to him, The government views the web like the wild west that must be fully monitored and controlled and yes, even censored. The first step is to pass laws, the second is to control those laws via ISP providers and what they allow us access to. From there, you will be monitored via systems as to all your internet activities.

It's already happening. Go read about Fosta and the fallout just from that. Sarms and laws pertaining to our hobby are next, followed by internet control. Places like this and countless others will be forced to the dark web. It sucks!!

They get the American sheep behind these laws throwing out a few sorry and pathetic examples and everyone goes, "yes, big government, do something to save us."

We keep electing these idiots and we get what we deserve!

Last edited:
You guys realize Sessions has jack shit to do with this right? You realize Hatch is the author of the original DSHEA? You know the law that pretty much has allowed every supp we have to remain legal OTC and available? He is off base with this as we have laws against these being in supps already. Hatch is not the devil and has done more for the supplement industry and consumers than most.

You guys have no idea what is in the plans over the next five years. The governments ideology is to fix and control everything. They forget that in a true free society, nothing will ever be perfect. With freedom, true freedom comes imperfections. My buddy I grew up with is a cisco executive and he said what is coming is horrifying. according to him, The government views the web like the wild west that must be fully monitored and controlled and yes, even censored. The first step is to pass laws, the second is to control those laws via ISP providers and what they allow us access to. From there, you will be monitored via systems as to all your internet activities.

It's already happening. Go read about Fosta and the fallout just from that. Sarms and laws pertaining to our hobby are next, followed by internet control. Places like this and countless others will be forced to the dark web. It sucks!!

They get the American sheep behind these laws throwing out a few sorry and pathetic examples and everyone goes, "yes, big government, do something to save us."

We keep electing these idiots and we get what we deserve!

guys this is sooo true!
please if anything today pay attention to THIS!!!

the internet has been the wild west and we have all watched it grow and we all fucking love it!

think of all the great knowledge and.... other goodies the internet brings us.

this is no joke and they are gona go after it hard. it is already happening on more mainstream social media and it is gona get worse.

there is so much proof of this behind the scenes bs too, just watch movies about it. fun and learning!

the us dpt of "defense" is the largest employer in the world!!!!
wtf???
us govt employs how many ppl?

who pays for that?

all of us are gona pay hard if we dont step up.

all you gotte do is spread the word.
so easy
so hard.
:)

I have met Jeff Sessions when he was a Alabama senator. He was a arrogant prick.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SARMs Control Act Would Strengthen DEA's Power to Enforce Against SARMs in Dietary Supplements | Nutritional Outlook

FYI all American Bastards

Looks like uncle trump is coming after your yanky asses. There is still time as we in the Great Britain dont have a law yet banning Americans seeking refugee status in the UK. Feel free to apply for asylum in the UK on the basis of being a Juicehead. Write that in your asylum application form and put me down as your reference aka Chef Trenbolone and you will be golden and allowed in the steroids paradise. [emoji41][emoji123][emoji382][emoji109]

Your welcome.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

It was only a matter of time. With that said. I'm sure we can still easily get them after the fact. The problem was that SARMS were so openly promoted by people online and YouTube. So its going to be on their radar.
There were also some rumors of Ostarine going though FDA, who knows we may be bale to get a script for it in a not too distant future. #MAGA

So is this only on Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators? Technically, MK-677 isn’t a SARM. MK-677 is an oral ghrelin memetic. I hope they don’t include MK-677. It’s the most dramatic non-AAS supplement I’ve used.

So is this only on Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators? Technically, MK-677 isn’t a SARM. MK-677 is an oral ghrelin memetic. I hope they don’t include MK-677. It’s the most dramatic non-AAS supplement I’ve used.

Agreed.
CTS is almost unbearable on it. I just hope it's GH mediated and not something else.

exactly, john... I've always wondered why mk677 and gw1516 are lumped in with "sarms." neither one of them is technically a sarm. I think with this ban, they are more referring to things like ostarine, lgd, etc...

exactly, john... I've always wondered why mk677 and gw1516 are lumped in with "sarms." neither one of them is technically a sarm. I think with this ban, they are more referring to things like ostarine, lgd, etc...

does it really matter?

why be so nit picky?

all there is to say is the govt has no business or say in my body and whatever i want to do to it.

You guys realize Sessions has jack shit to do with this right? You realize Hatch is the author of the original DSHEA? You know the law that pretty much has allowed every supp we have to remain legal OTC and available? He is off base with this as we have laws against these being in supps already. Hatch is not the devil and has done more for the supplement industry and consumers than most.

Yeah was gonna say, Hatch is the best friend of the dietary supplement industry. Wanna know who wants sarms to be illegal? All of the supplement manufacturers who strive to make their products DSHEA compliant. Sarms aren't supplements, they are research drugs. I'm not saying they should be banned, but it makes sense that the good people who sell you DSHEA compliant supplements want the Wild West side of the industry to disappear.

From what I've been reading, MK-677 will likely be included. But who knows.

So assuming this goes through... how long would would you guys say we have left to stock up?

So assuming this goes through... how long would would you guys say we have left to stock up?

Did the anabolc steroid control act of 1990 stop the flow of AAS?
If approved it's just the "research companies" that are going to be affected.
My bet is your friendly source will just take over as the research companies close shop.

Did the anabolc steroid control act of 1990 stop the flow of AAS?
If approved it's just the "research companies" that are going to be affected.
My bet is your friendly source will just take over as the research companies close shop.

Yeah. I get that. There’s already plenty of sponsors that have SARMS on their AAS/HGH/Peptide lists. I’m not asking about them. I’m wanting to know how long it will be until I have to start purchasing them illegally.

Last edited:
Wait, so this would include Cardarine even though it’s not a SARM?

Yeah was gonna say, Hatch is the best friend of the dietary supplement industry. Wanna know who wants sarms to be illegal? All of the supplement manufacturers who strive to make their products DSHEA compliant. Sarms aren't supplements, they are research drugs. I'm not saying they should be banned, but it makes sense that the good people who sell you DSHEA compliant supplements want the Wild West side of the industry to disappear.

The thing is the DSHEA ALREADY legally prevents SARMS from being sold as supplements. They simply lack the muscle to enforce the current laws so of course the more laws are the answer to current unenforceable laws. The government knows only one answer to "problems" (often of their own creation I might add) and that answer is ALWAYS more laws, more government and less freedom. PERIOD

The thing is the DSHEA ALREADY legally prevents SARMS from being sold as supplements. They simply lack the muscle to enforce the current laws so of course the more laws are the answer to current unenforceable laws. The government knows only one answer to "problems" (often of their own creation I might add) and that answer is ALWAYS more laws, more government and less freedom. PERIOD

This is so very true. What is it now, like 9000 federal laws on the books, of which the average america knows about 12-15 of them? LOL. We either are free, or oppressed and not. Time to make up our minds. The internet is well underway of being reigned in by the government. They are using slight of hand and like boiling a frog slowly to do it, but it's happening. It won't be long before all out favorite sites of blocked within the US. Cracks me up how we point fingers at like China and N Korea for controlling information to their people and we are now doing the same thing.

The only hope we have in all this, is for these cases to make it to the supreme court and they knock our, "elected" officials back in their places. Sending them a reminder who they works for and why they are there.

Ultimate goal of the government is to make the entire internet, "PG"

Last edited:

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic