over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Science Behind: Synthergine - Liver Protectant

Well, I don't quite understand the science behind it nor have taken it myself but I know a kid who had a bad case of jaundice, had no appetite and was vomiting a lot. I'm friends with his mother and she was very worried since they had no insurance. I talked to the kid and he told me he was taking some Hemogenin (drol) that a friend gave to him.

So, I told her about this Aussie product that should do good for his liver and she purchased it. The kid was feeling fine and totally recovered after a few weeks on Synthergine. This was a few years ago and to this day she says that product saved her son and he won't touch an oral again.

Thanks for sharing Allex. I detailed in an old thread how synthergine saved my life too. So it's not me or the "science behind synthergine" article, the product advocates. The before and after blood test results are the ones who will always certify its effectiveness.

Test it!

Thanks for sharing Allex. I detailed in an old thread how synthergine saved my life too. So it's not me or the "science behind synthergine" article, the product advocates. The before and after blood test results are the ones who will always certify its effectiveness.

Test it!

Too bad I just have the empirical evidence of this kid I mentioned.

I no longer live in the US and Synthergine wouldn't make it through the customs here, so I really can't try it right now. Only liver support I can get here is silymarin and some local herbs.

Too bad I just have the empirical evidence of this kid I mentioned.

I no longer live in the US and Synthergine wouldn't make it through the customs here, so I really can't try it right now. Only liver support I can get here is silymarin and some local herbs.

Interesting, which country is that? Could you mention it?

Was a general "test it!" for whoever is reading the thread and is concerned keeping his/her liver healthy.

I see... I'm in Brazil.

As far as I knew synthergine as the other synthetek's products are sold in Brazil without custom problems. Am I wrong?

As far as I knew synthergine as the other synthetek's products are sold in Brazil without custom problems. Am I wrong?

Actually, I'm not sure. I'm so used to stuff not getting through customs here that I assumed it wouldn't make it. The agents don't seem to have much criteria on what can enter the country, so it's gambling. A friend of mine lost a shipment of aged wood for musical instruments because someone thought it was a threat to local species. A bit over U$5000 worth of rare North American woods. Huge loss for a small builder.

Actually, I'm not sure. I'm so used to stuff not getting through customs here that I assumed it wouldn't make it. The agents don't seem to have much criteria on what can enter the country, so it's gambling. A friend of mine lost a shipment of aged wood for musical instruments because someone thought it was a threat to local species. A bit over U$5000 worth of rare North American woods. Huge loss for a small builder.

I'm pretty sure synthetek takes responsibility for the delivery, so if for whatever reason the package won't make it to your door they will resent it.

But again synthetek is sold in Brazil for many years.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131