over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Science behind Syntherol

So take syntherol? lol

Try it and let people know how it is for you. I recommend atleast 3 bottles to give it a good run. Although depending upon the body part 1 bottle is more than enough to see it's effectiveness.

Good to read even more sources putting the myth of "mct staying in your body forever" away

Good to read even more sources putting the myth of "mct staying in your body forever" away

That is just stupidity upon stupidity posted by people who don't know what they
are talking about.

It's common knowledge that it doesn't.

One of the members here who used Syntherol to great sucess - Magnus, even
had MRI scans done of his arms showing that there was no oil in them.

"It has a half-life (i.e. degradation rate) of a week and a linear continual clearance rate so MCT oil will not stay around for a long period of time. Only about 1% remains after 6 weeks."

Lets put this into numerical form, to make it simpler to understand. If we inject 10ml (pulled number out of my butt, just to show the math), we can see what happens after a few weeks of degradation at the decay rate of 1 week. A half-life is the time it takes for half of a substance to decay away and no longer exist. Most of you probably already know this due to AAS, but it is good to put it here too.

Injection day: 10ml
1 week later: 10ml X 0.5 = 5ml
2 weeks later: 5ml x 0.5 = 2.5ml
3 weeks later: 2.5ml x 0.5 = 1.25ml
4 weeks later: 1.25ml x 0.5 = 0.625ml
5 weeks later: 0.625ml x 0.5 = 0.3125ml
6 weeks later: 0.3125ml x 0.5 = 0.15625ml

Not quite 1%, but close enough to make what was said about it true. Yeah, it is effectively gone.

This clears up one of my big fears about Syntherol! My only other one is, how much does it hurt to inject it and how long is it sore for? Stretching the fascia cannot be painless.

My only other one is, how much does it hurt to inject it and how long is it sore for? Stretching the fascia cannot be painless.

I've run it twice on bis and tris...Had very few bad shots that nicked veins and only maybe two that actually bruised.

Someone passed something along in these years years back about using a 2" paint roller and massaging post and throughout the day...It kept the muscles looser to help with the pumped feeling.

But for me that was the biggest "pain" factor...Your workouts get a little tougher because you always have that pumped feeling, which looks/feels fine most other times...But some times depending on what you're doing that pumped feeling isn't so pleasant :p

But it's so thin that if you go slow you won't even know it!

My only other one is, how much does it hurt to inject it and how long is it sore for? Stretching the fascia cannot be painless.

The two main variables are the volume and where you inject. Larger shots will always hurt more. Although for many the first 2 weeks can be the most painful as their body needs to get used to the daily injections.

Quite honestly for my arms it wasn't painful at all. I often enjoyed the feeling after I injected and would feel next to no pain during or just after. I had some minor issues but once you get the hang of things it's very easy. Now k1 is spot on and the "pain" can be when training as they get so pumped it's crazy.

Now for my calves I had more issues during some injections but not bad at all. Nowhere as bad as I first thought it would be. Syntherol is very smooth and again once you get the hang of injection placement etc things were fine for me. Just like arms though it was when I trained calves it would hurt. Actually for calves it was when I walked as well they would feel very tight. Calves were much worst than arms but I even enjoyed the feeling because they felt so big and pumped constantly and I loved the feeling. But they would feel tight and hurt at times but I still trained very hard when using it with no issues.

Now when I tried my chest that was different and I kept hitting nerves especially in my lower chest. I ended up just injecting my upper chest. I was just experimenting with it and didn't run a proper cycle but it was much harder. If I stuck to upper chest then no problem but the chest would feel extremely tight when training. I still trained heavy and had no issues but the tightness didn't feel right to me when training. My calves and arms felt tight but in a great way but chest was a little different. That's why I recommend to guys if they do chest just be careful with training and mainly do pump style workouts with supersets and less weight whilst you are doing your cycle.

Obviously if someone were to inject 5ml+ in one spot it would likely "hurt" more but as I stated above syntherol was very smooth. It's made in a pharmaceutical setting so it's sterile so only contains a very small amount of alcohol so it doesn't burn or cause a big inflammatory response like aas would. As a result I never really had issues with injections. Check out the following thread I created as it contains some tips for syntherol usage I learnt after experimenting with it.

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/127884-syntherol-tips.html

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity