over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The secret to keeping young, healthy, and libido

Drift king

Registered
Testosterone is an androgen, a male sex hormone, though females need it too. In males, low testosterone has been associated with low libido and poor health outcomes, such as the development of metabolic syndrome. In males and females, low testosterone has been associated with depression. So what follow are the five aspects that can help sustain your healthy testosterone levels.

1.Life style

To optimize your testosterone levels, you don’t only need the proper amounts of vitamins and minerals; you also need to sleep well, exercise, and keep a healthy weight.

2.Sleep

Lack of sleep causes numerous health issues. Notably, it decreases testosterone production and facilitates fat gain (and we’ll see that fat gain itself can impair testosterone production). Getting enough quality sleep is so important that we will be publishing an article on that soon.

3.Physical activity

Resistance training can raise testosterone levels for 15–30 minutes post-exercise. More importantly, it can benefit testosterone production in the long run by improving body composition and reducing insulin resistance.

Over-training, however, is counterproductive. Prolonged endurance exercise especially can cause your testosterone to drop. Ensuring adequate recovery time will help you receive the full benefits of physical activity.

4.Weight management

Weight gain and the associated chronic diseases, such as cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes, are strongly linked to decreases in testosterone, particularly in middle-aged and older men.

If you gain weight (as fat), your testosterone production drops. Fortunately, if you lose weight, your testosterone production can climb back up.
(Quality sleep, physical activity, and weight management support healthy testosterone levels, and they’re synergistic: If you lack sleep, you find it harder to exercise and easier to gain fat. If you exercise, you find it easier to sleep and to keep a healthy weight. If your weight is healthy, you find it easier to exercise and easier to sleep.)

5.Supplements

Only a few supplements have been shown to benefit testosterone production. Among those, the evidence mostly supports vitamin D and zinc, followed by magnesium. Two caveats should be kept in mind, however:

a)Supplementing with a vitamin or mineral is likely to help you only if you suffer from a deficiency or an insufficiency in this vitamin or mineral.

b)Correcting a deficiency or an insufficiency is more likely to raise your testosterone levels if they are low.

5.1 Vitamin D

Vitamin D helps regulate testosterone levels. Ideally, you would produce all the vitamin D you need through sunlight exposure, but if you live far from the equator, have dark skin, or simply spend most of your time inside, you may need to complement your own production with the help of foods or supplements

5.2 Zinc

Zinc deficiency can hinder testosterone production. Like magnesium, zinc is lost through sweat, so athletes and other people who sweat a lot are more likely to be deficient. Although dietary zinc is mostly found in animal products, zinc-rich foods include some grains and nuts.

5.3 Magnesium

In males with low magnesium levels and low testosterone levels, an increase in magnesium intake can translate into an increase in testosterone production, both directly and (since one of magnesium’s functions in your body is to help convert vitamin D into its active form) indirectly.
While more common in the older population, magnesium deficiency isn’t unknown in younger people (notably athletes, since, link zinc, magnesium is lost through sweat). But fortunately, magnesium-rich foods are numerous and can fit all kinds of diets.

At last, the question, what’s your opinion about the zinc and magnesium of athletes and other people who sweat a lot are easier to be deficient. And what’s your way to avoid this.[/FONT]

6. Injectable testosterone

That's the one I go with.

Get these copy and paste gurus the fuck outta here

How old are you that you have discovered these things are the fountain of youth?And how long have you been using them?

Duh fuq???

Attachments

• 407AB007-6ED5-4104-A1A9-597340D5B2E5.jpeg
    407AB007-6ED5-4104-A1A9-597340D5B2E5.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 597
Testosterone is an androgen, a male sex hormone, though females need it too. In males, low testosterone has been associated with low libido and poor health outcomes, such as the development of metabolic syndrome. In males and females, low testosterone has been associated with depression. So what follow are the five aspects that can help sustain your healthy testosterone levels.

1.Life style

To optimize your testosterone levels, you don’t only need the proper amounts of vitamins and minerals; you also need to sleep well, exercise, and keep a healthy weight.

2.Sleep

Lack of sleep causes numerous health issues. Notably, it decreases testosterone production and facilitates fat gain (and we’ll see that fat gain itself can impair testosterone production). Getting enough quality sleep is so important that we will be publishing an article on that soon.

3.Physical activity

Resistance training can raise testosterone levels for 15–30 minutes post-exercise. More importantly, it can benefit testosterone production in the long run by improving body composition and reducing insulin resistance.

Over-training, however, is counterproductive. Prolonged endurance exercise especially can cause your testosterone to drop. Ensuring adequate recovery time will help you receive the full benefits of physical activity.

4.Weight management

Weight gain and the associated chronic diseases, such as cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes, are strongly linked to decreases in testosterone, particularly in middle-aged and older men.

If you gain weight (as fat), your testosterone production drops. Fortunately, if you lose weight, your testosterone production can climb back up.
(Quality sleep, physical activity, and weight management support healthy testosterone levels, and they’re synergistic: If you lack sleep, you find it harder to exercise and easier to gain fat. If you exercise, you find it easier to sleep and to keep a healthy weight. If your weight is healthy, you find it easier to exercise and easier to sleep.)

5.Supplements

Only a few supplements have been shown to benefit testosterone production. Among those, the evidence mostly supports vitamin D and zinc, followed by magnesium. Two caveats should be kept in mind, however:

a)Supplementing with a vitamin or mineral is likely to help you only if you suffer from a deficiency or an insufficiency in this vitamin or mineral.

b)Correcting a deficiency or an insufficiency is more likely to raise your testosterone levels if they are low.

5.1 Vitamin D

Vitamin D helps regulate testosterone levels. Ideally, you would produce all the vitamin D you need through sunlight exposure, but if you live far from the equator, have dark skin, or simply spend most of your time inside, you may need to complement your own production with the help of foods or supplements

5.2 Zinc

Zinc deficiency can hinder testosterone production. Like magnesium, zinc is lost through sweat, so athletes and other people who sweat a lot are more likely to be deficient. Although dietary zinc is mostly found in animal products, zinc-rich foods include some grains and nuts.

5.3 Magnesium

In males with low magnesium levels and low testosterone levels, an increase in magnesium intake can translate into an increase in testosterone production, both directly and (since one of magnesium’s functions in your body is to help convert vitamin D into its active form) indirectly.
While more common in the older population, magnesium deficiency isn’t unknown in younger people (notably athletes, since, link zinc, magnesium is lost through sweat). But fortunately, magnesium-rich foods are numerous and can fit all kinds of diets.

At last, the question, what’s your opinion about the zinc and magnesium of athletes and other people who sweat a lot are easier to be deficient. And what’s your way to avoid this.[/FONT]

Thanks for sharing

What are your thoughts on tribulus?

1.Life style

2.Sleep

3.Physical activity

4.Weight management

5.Supplements

5.1 Vitamin D

5.2 Zinc

5.3 Magnesium

Even if I wasn’t addicted to how I look and addicted to steroids and injecting stuff into my body I would still choose 1 shot every other week of injectable testosterone then buy a bunch of shitty supplements that won’t bring near the same result

Even if I wasn’t addicted to how I look and addicted to steroids and injecting stuff into my body I would still choose 1 shot every other week of injectable testosterone then buy a bunch of shitty supplements that won’t bring near the same result

Agreed! The only supplements that can be tricky to get enough of is Omega 3 and D-vit. These are beneficial to supplement but even they are not difficult to get through your diet. If you are deficient of certain vitamins/minerals then your diet is shit unless you have a rare disorder that makes you deficient no matter what you eat.

Wow.... you must be some sort of guru. What are you even doing here? You should be selling your secrets and not posting them on forums.

Wasted time clicking on this thread. [emoji57][emoji19][emoji107]

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Good stuff!!

Diet Diet Diet.. Premium fuel = Premium performance

I will stick to my super male vitality. You can get your at infowars.com

Don’t forget to use my discount code: gaylizzardfrog

Get these copy and paste gurus the fuck outta here

hey bro, easy!
I never said I wort this, I am a green hand here, and I find something that I think helpful so I just want to share with others. If such a behavior has bothered you, I am really sorry.

sorry for wasting your time, just ignore it

I think its EXCELLENT, basic knowledge everyone can benefit from.
Thanks for putting it together.

Thank you for sharing this,it's really useful :yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear