over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Serge Nubret BIBLE!!

Serge was not natural, I don't believe that for a second.

As for his stuff, I agree with him about dieting. I think if you do that many ab sets and type of conditioning workouts, think of lessening/dropping cardio. Anyone see Mountaindog's progress?

I imagine if people replaced their 30 minutes of cardio, with 30 minutes of limited rest ab workouts it'd be the same thing. Provided the ab workout is in a cardiovascular fashion(low rest periods, relatively high reps) it'll be the same thing. May even be better.

Too afraid to try it all out, but on my mini-diet I'll try this. I'll diet this time with only 1/2 hour of cardio a week, 10 minutes of fast walking in the AM 3x, but do plenty of Ab cardio. Training is mountain dog style.

Usually(or on the last diet I was just on), I was doing morning cardio 40 minutes a day 3 days a week, and doing 20 minutes post-workout cardio four days a week. So 200 minutes of cardio a week. I'll just do 30 minutes of morning cardio a week after I do about about 10-20 minutes of Ab cardio. I'll start relatively low because I have zero idea of my conditioning with ab workouts.

edit: BTW great sarcasm in this thread Killerstack and fartjohnson. lol.

Last edited:
Dorian and Ronnie got bigger due to the advancements in nutrient timing technology, fast acting whey hydro with dextrose after training, casein at night, that sort of thing. Nubret was still stuck on horse meat once a day diet, he wasn't optimizing his insulin receptors post workout. Plus no steroids of course, though just a finishing touch, they do add the final %.

You deserve a cookie ! This joke def made me roflcopter

Sorry Serge, so such thing as spot reduction...

Dorian and Ronnie got bigger due to the advancements in nutrient timing technology, fast acting whey hydro with dextrose after training, casein at night, that sort of thing.

please , tell me that you are fucking with me..lol.hahahahaha

Last edited:
I am absolutely blown away right now that there are some people that think Serge Nubret may have been natural!
That is absolutely insane.

The man had outstanding genetics and a work ethic that very few could ever come close too..... but to think drugs played no role is absolutely nuts.
He was a competitive professional bodybuilder, geez. Tennis players use AAS, to think that any man has ever stepped on an Olympia stage without using steroids is just the most crazy thing I have read on this forum in a long time.

please , tell me that you are fucking with me..lol.hahahahaha

He is on Trolldrol 250... I used to be a good troll but looks like my shit is underdosed

lol@nutrient timing technology

Sounds revolutionary.

Whew I was worried that nobody got the jokes :eek: . marshallmadman started it with his "5'11 and 200lbs, those are natural stats" anyhow, but I don't know if he was joking.

I don't think so bro. Dorian posted his cycle and he was pretty much taking half of what most on this site take.

And we all know Ronnie turned pro all natural and won a few pro shows natural. Sometime in 1997 he took a little something but it wasn't much, just didn't need much with his genetics.

Dorian and Ronnie got bigger due to the advancements in nutrient timing technology, fast acting whey hydro with dextrose after training, casein at night, that sort of thing. Nubret was still stuck on horse meat once a day diet, he wasn't optimizing his insulin receptors post workout. Plus no steroids of course, though just a finishing touch, they do add the final %.
Ha ha ha...... I love when this Guy post! Great post, AS ALWAYS!

Ha ha ha...... I love when this Guy post! Great post, AS ALWAYS!

x2

I can't believe some people can't see the sarcasm in killerstacks post. Some people really are naive to a point that just baffles me. This was a really good thread but some of the replies on here leave me like this :eek: You think he was natural... I don't have words for you.

I hope we all realize that everyone is different and different training works for different people. I agree with some of Ross's posts but not when he calls other people lazy cos they wouldn't train that way or lazy for having protein powder. Find what system works for you best.

Nutrition and training is everything. But it just amuses me when you get guys who have trained/ate well for years make huge progress and guys think it is because they added a meal in or increased carbs around training. Sure they all make a huge difference... but at the end of the day they are taking more drugs. I will be eating really well and training like a madman and that will give me great results. But when I post pics on here in a years time and I look alot better it is mainly because I am on more drugs... it doesn't take away from my effort in the gym or kitchen... just the way things are.

I used to think it was all drugs, but you raise some good points. With the advances in training and nutrition, today's pros don't need to take as much drugs.

DC training wasn't even around back in Serge's day was it? No wonder he didn't weigh very much.

fucking lol, at first I wasn't so sure if you were being serious since I've never seen you post but then I looked at your username :headbang:

x2

I can't believe some people can't see the sarcasm in killerstacks post. Some people really are naive to a point that just baffles me. This was a really good thread but some of the replies on here leave me like this :eek: You think he was natural... I don't have words for you.

I hope we all realize that everyone is different and different training works for different people. I agree with some of Ross's posts but not when he calls other people lazy cos they wouldn't train that way or lazy for having protein powder. Find what system works for you best.

Nutrition and training is everything. But it just amuses me when you get guys who have trained/ate well for years make huge progress and guys think it is because they added a meal in or increased carbs around training. Sure they all make a huge difference... but at the end of the day they are taking more drugs. I will be eating really well and training like a madman and that will give me great results. But when I post pics on here in a years time and I look alot better it is mainly because I am on more drugs... it doesn't take away from my effort in the gym or kitchen... just the way things are.

only that marshall guy thinks he is natural. everyone else is just fucking around. overall great thread that I will be sure to read to my grandchildren one day

fucking lol, at first I wasn't so sure if you were being serious since I've never seen you post but then I looked at your username :headbang:

only that marshall guy thinks he is natural. everyone else is just fucking around. overall great thread that I will be sure to read to my grandchildren one day

I thought it was two... it is getting late here though :D 1 is bad enough :eek:

Hmm...maybe I should try to better utilize "nutrient timing" with my "HustleTech"!:D Serge did look awesome none the less and I like I'm sure many others would LOVE to have a physique as GREAT as his!

Serge was not natural, I don't believe that for a second.

As for his stuff, I agree with him about dieting. I think if you do that many ab sets and type of conditioning workouts, think of lessening/dropping cardio. Anyone see Mountaindog's progress?

I imagine if people replaced their 30 minutes of cardio, with 30 minutes of limited rest ab workouts it'd be the same thing. Provided the ab workout is in a cardiovascular fashion(low rest periods, relatively high reps) it'll be the same thing. May even be better.

Too afraid to try it all out, but on my mini-diet I'll try this. I'll diet this time with only 1/2 hour of cardio a week, 10 minutes of fast walking in the AM 3x, but do plenty of Ab cardio. Training is mountain dog style.

Usually(or on the last diet I was just on), I was doing morning cardio 40 minutes a day 3 days a week, and doing 20 minutes post-workout cardio four days a week. So 200 minutes of cardio a week. I'll just do 30 minutes of morning cardio a week after I do about about 10-20 minutes of Ab cardio. I'll start relatively low because I have zero idea of my conditioning with ab workouts.

THe only way to know if something works for you....try it. Very good idea.

Great read

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

OK before I get hit with the banhammer I didn't come here to troll. But damn if some of these posts don't make it tempting. :eek:

Back to constructive posting.

I would guess a lot of Primo was responsible for Serge's look.

I have actually seen him flatly deny steroid use by saying that he never even took vitamins let alone steroids. I ain't buyin' that one though. The kind of guy he was, makes me wonder though. He wasn't particularly competitive, and only did shows because he loved training, and had the physique to be in contention. I really don't think he ever cared where he was placed. He did it for the love of the sport and the process.

serge used parabolin in moderate amounts. can't remember where i read that but i believe he said it himself. nobody will ever really know anyway.

i am not going to pretend that i know everything about what serge did.. but i can tellya by having a conversation with a few people that knew him that he loved his parabolan.. I MEAN LOVED IT..

serge also has a tendency to not be truthful in much of what he writes.. "spot reducing".. come on.. also he states that went to faillure on every set.. again, not true.. if you take a weight you can do 20 reps with and do 12, as serge states, you are not going to failure.. failure may come in the last set or two.. but not all 8 sets..

again, this is another "ironager" who is tying to rewrite his legacy .. I LIKE SERGE 'S PHYSIQUE.. so i am not bashing him but lets use common sense on much of what he says.. plus serge had great genetics. many have tried his routines in the past and shrank up pretty quick..

I Like the part where Serge always put up full body pics

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner