over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Sins of the Father

Wynn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I saw this link on another board. I remember another thread about kids getting PEDs from their father. This Gahan kid was getting stoked from the age of 12.

**broken link removed**

happens in high school football all the time in communities that are too obsessed w/ it.

Absolutely. I was approached by a father whose son is a local high school qb. Said money was no object he needed one years supply of humatrope for his son. He said he wanted him on it before his growth plates closed. He wanted another inch or so in height so he would have a chance of going to a 1A school. I didn't feel right about it so I declined.

I actually remember reading this back then. I have been a subscriber for over 15 years. I was pretty shocked to read that

Wow!! Father of The Year!

TBH though, if my dad had come to me with a year's worth of Humatrope or some Test E in high-school, I would have thought he was the greatest dad on earth.

I know someone who got their 14 year old daughter on gh because she was 4'11", legally from a doctor. She definitely didn't show any signs of dwarfism, that isn't that short.

Nothing wrong with giving your short kid GH if you get it approved by an endocrinologist. It's a fact that it makes them grow taller, and can help with self esteem. There are many studies on this that show no bad side effects with overwhelming success.

When I was 13 I was short for my age and the doc mentioned HGH to my parents. I was too scared of injections though so I said no. I'm 5'8 which isn't too short but I still should have gone for the GH in hindsight.

Nothing wrong with giving your short kid GH if you get it approved by an endocrinologist. It's a fact that it makes them grow taller, and can help with self esteem. There are many studies on this that show no bad side effects with overwhelming success.

When I was 13 I was short for my age and the doc mentioned HGH to my parents. I was too scared of injections though so I said no. I'm 5'8 which isn't too short but I still should have gone for the GH in hindsight.

Nothing wrong with that at all but the point is this wasn't for health purposes it was for performance lol completely different, I'm not sure if this is honestly the best thing especially if the father is forcing it on his son ! This being said my old college roomate was a big shot in sports and a college athlete and his father had him on the gh and test @ 15 and a half years old the kid said it was more of his decision and his father being big into sports and a former athlete knew what it would take eventually so he wanted to supervise and at least know what was going on , I can now say It's awesome seeing a professional athlete every Sunday on TV playing knowing he was my roommate for 2 years and he was definitely gifted both physically and mentally. He pretty much got me into the stage 2 growth and set me up my first cycle which was just dbol lol , ill always remember those dbols.

No way in hell this is safe or healthy for a child. GH is not approved for "short" kids, it is for dwarfism. The fact that drug companies have sold doctors that this safe is insane. Childhood growth is way too sensitive to mess with like this, look at how easily children develop heart enlargement naturally!

As a father, I think that idiot should be locked up for child abuse. :banghead:

I was always kinda short in school,near the front of the line,but now I'm 6'1" and I saw lots of guys shoot up all at once over the years.

I was always kinda short in school,near the front of the line,but now I'm 6'1" and I saw lots of guys shoot up all at once over the years.

Endos will only prescribe GH after calculating predicted adult height. So you would never have been a candidate anyway.

This happens more often than you'd think. I dated a girl who was on GH for a few years as a teenager because her parents were both short. She is 5'5, same as her dad and her mom is tiny like 4'11. Completely healthy and a few inches taller than she would have been.

Kids with short stature that are treated with GH do NOT end up with enlarged hearts. No such cases were ever found in closed studies.

The problem with this is that, in some parts of the world it is legal!!!! I think it is absolutely insane to give a kid any type hormone drugs.

:(

I completely agree as far as parents giving their children hormones goes. GH has to be controlled by strict ethical medical standards otherwise every misinformed parent who wanted a 6'5 football star would do it.

But in the case of kids who are under average height, if it can be done safely under the supervision of an endocrinologist to help a child's self esteem for life that's a different story. No guy wants to be only 5'5 fully grown.

Makes you wonder about those 7' kids that come out of the getto with parents that don't break 5'5". - Yes I'm kidding, but I wouldn't hold it against anyone.

Makes you wonder about those 7' kids that come out of the getto with parents that don't break 5'5". - Yes I'm kidding, but I wouldn't hold it against anyone.

I would hold it against the parents if the children have health issues as adults. There is a at least one study that has found increased colon cancer rates in children treated with HGH, I'm positive it increases the chance of athlete's heart. There is a lack of long term studies on rHGH given to children who are now adults, time will tell.

This happens more often than you'd think. I dated a girl who was on GH for a few years as a teenager because her parents were both short. She is 5'5, same as her dad and her mom is tiny like 4'11. Completely healthy and a few inches taller than she would have been.

Kids with short stature that are treated with GH do NOT end up with enlarged hearts. No such cases were ever found in closed studies.

Closed studies? There haven't been any long term studies. There has been ONE and it turned out to show higher cancer rates in children given HGH. As an adult, using HGH is one thing, doping up your child with it is COMPLETELY different.

I would MUCH rather be short than spend a lifetime wondering if I'm going to have health issues from what my parents forced on me as a kid so I could be 3" taller.

WHERE DO YOU THINK THESE KIDS ARE GETTING IT WHO COMPETE AT TEEN NATIONALS?

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner