over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Six Pack

So eating less means consuming less calories while eating ample protein to prevent catabolic state thus preserving protein in muscles reflecting on positive nitrogen balance thus preserving lean body tissue while burning muscle hence achieving low bodyfat allowing abs to look good. Plain and simple. We all got em. Drop below 6% you will see em.

Diet is key but you still have to train the abs hard if you want them to look right.

Agreed! Anybody can have a six pack with low bf. I had a six pack before I was a teen even.lol But they pop and look way more impressive with heavy training.

I believe in training my abs just like I would train anyother body part, Weighted sit-up, weighted hanging leg raises, weighted crunch machines, also diet, diet, diet,... everyone has abs, just some peoples are coverd up by a layer of protection...

Maybe an interesting point for this discussion: I always had a very visible six pack with ca 10% bf. Ten years ago (I am 40yo), I seem to have ruined them permanently within weeks while experimenting with prohormone supplements. I never got the quality of my six pack back, even now that I am lower in bf and better overall shape than I was back then.

Abs are a muscle.. they grow and become more round and full just like any other muscle.

Saying "Everyone has a abs", is just like saying "everyone has biceps or triceps". That's not really a good way of looking at at.

Yeah, everyone will have abs at low bf percentages - but unless you have great abdominal genetics, you will just have shallow, weak looking, abs. Just like the guy that doesn't train his arms - flat, sub par, arms. They will still be decent because the are supporting muscle groups for your compound movements - BUT, they will not be as developed as someone who has a dedicated arm day.

Same is true for the abdominals, with training they will be more developed and have a more polished, dense, look. This is a fact.

All body parts should be trained.

before i ever did a sit up i had abs.
after doing sit ups i have abs.
after a terrible offseason with too much slin and terrible diet i had no abs:banghead:
-JS

same thing here, im hell bent on getting em back. even if i gotta drop some muscle to do it. almost seems like i have too, sucks that slin created some new fat cells that love getting filled now

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131